Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 (15084 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Guinea (0 - 1) On 26th January 2016 / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by kimco(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
ifyalways:
Awwwwww.

Gh for life. Haaaa,Black stars kosuru.

Mebadi Kofi korti anaju kiss cheesy

maame to wo bo...ma y3n duru finals asana. eni3 di3rr anka bj nsu y3 fine. bra kofi wo y3 lucky.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by 14(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
buzzmania:
How about bringing on your super featherless chickens for some azz whooping as always.

Ghana is going to the Final, without a question
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by kimco(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tonylyte:

Scroll up and see my comment concerning the goalie.

mr man african football has always been characterized by strength and speed. we cannot play like whites. what's a foul in england cannot always be foul in italy. cos refs know the standards for each area.in world cup you realise its different...we try to play differently. in africa, arsenal football wud earn you an early exit. so calm down and relax....and try to enjoy cos i know nigeria can be mighty ruff as well.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by kimco(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
.FOREVER TROPHYLESS.

errrm we have four dude.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh Africa, so when shall our filthy backward mentality change? With all these black charms at our disposal why are we still referred to as a third world?

Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by iamord(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
GHPATRIOT:
Oh Africa, so when shall our filthy backward mentality change? With all these black charms at our disposal why are we still referred to as a third world?
if that's his belief then let him be.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by buzzmania(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
14:

Ghana is going to the Final, without a question
That's for sure.Eq Guinea can't quench our blazing stars.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by buzzmania(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Krasid:
Ghana has nothing to defend.GTFOH.
Your chickens are wack.Deal with it
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by Khin: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

Lmfaoooo Juju doesn't play football son. If it was the case most African countries would have won the WC. Btw you pray to a foreign God/Allah for victory and when an African prays to his local God for victory, You think he's backward...? Ask yourself if Europeans and Arabs had not enslaved or colonised your Ancestors, would you be praying to a foreign God...? Africans are some gullible People SMH

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Khin:

Lmfaoooo Juju doesn't play football son. If it was the case most African countries would have won the WC. Btw you pray to a foreign God/Allah for victory and when an African prays to his local God for victory, You think he's backward...? Ask yourself if Europeans and Arabs had not enslaved or colonised your Ancestors, would you be praying to a foreign God...? Africans are some gullible People SMH

Africans are some gullible people? So you prefer the local gods who want twins to be sacrificed and want human blood every year? I will choose a foreign God who Willy provide me with clean water instead of drinking the same water with animals as well as providing me three meas a day.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by Krasid(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2015
kimco:

errrm we have four dude.
Last won in....nevermind.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by Khin: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

Africans are some gullible people? So you prefer the local gods who want twins to be sacrificed and want human blood every year?

Do you know the crimes of these Middle Easterner God? Ordering the killing of a whole tribe, slit opening the womb of pregnant women, killing first born children who knew nothing of their parent's crime, I could go and on. Didn't your God ask of Isaac to be sacrificed..?

GHPATRIOT:

I will choose a foreign God who Willy provide me with clean water instead of drinking the same water with animals as well as providing me three meas a day.

What has these foreign Gods done for Africa/Black People. Guess who made possible these clean drinking water...? You think it was God who descended from heaven to built these pipes that connect to your home ? Statically we Africans are most religious people so why are we the most poorest...? Why couldn't God prevent slavery, yet allowed his most loyal followers to go through slavery. Before the European missionaries and Arab Muslims arrived in Africa, we're building Kingdoms and empires. The moment we destroyed our shrines and built the synagogues of the west, erected churches & mosques then came the demise of Africa.
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by Khin: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Africans will never learn. Your God/Allah is busily blessing the same people who kidnapped your ancestors, raped your grand mothers and enslaved your forefathers. Whiles his most loyal followers are still starving, dying from diseases, Etc. What has these foreign God done for Africa ?
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by emmaginator: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghana on the rampage; a white wash
Re: Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015 by kimco(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

Africans are some gullible people? So you prefer the local gods who want twins to be sacrificed and want human blood every year? I will choose a foreign God who Willy provide me with clean water instead of drinking the same water with animals as well as providing me three meas a day.

i am a christian and im with you on this however i think we are selecting memories here. spanish inquisition etc? islamic apologist killing people cos they are different etc. there is bad everywhere. the sacrifices you talk of have greatly reduced and some are jux lies for easy blood money for some chiefs, Just like today's prophets it happens everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Predicted Formation For Nigeria To Beat Egypt In Alexandria / Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely / Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.