Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? (1721 Views)

Ladies: A Date With Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Tiemo(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Well, she's exactly my ex-girlfriend, but she would have been the love of my life. I have tried 7 times to get her back into my life but not completely successful.

Would crawling in my ex-gf's bedroom window in the middle of the night & waking her with a kiss win her heart?

Anyway, it's still a romantic gesture, and I think it will win her heart. What do you think?
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Rossieb: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2015
That's how my last creepy stalker won my heart. He still writes me letters from prison. It's so sweet.
Anyways watch this video till the end and you will know exactly what to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-au6XphLs
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by naijaboiy: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Well I think you should crawl into her room with a gun and point it to her head.

Let us see if you won't win both her heart and even her soul undecided

1 Like

Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by NextGuest: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Very interesting
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by naijaboiy: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Rossieb:
That's how my last creepy stalker won my heart. He still writes me letters from prison. It's so sweet.
gringrin
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2015
I guess you're sexual sadist

Mehn go to a joint(ashawo place)
And go get your self laid
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by mabelbrilliant: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
These are classic examples of a female playing 'hard-to-get'. Remember, if at first you don't succeed try, try again. She will succumb to your charms eventually.

@Tiemo you should watch the video, I just watched it and your ex girlfriend would be an alien to resist the info in that video. check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U13NKxCZwBQ
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Rossieb: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2015
This is serious love wink
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by NextGuest: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Wow great video...
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by InZA: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2015
So you go into a toilet.... You sit down.... Have the most amazing shiiit of your life... Flush the toilet...as you're about opening the door to leave.. You be like... shocked " ohh no.. I forgot to remain some of the shiiit in my ass for later.." shocked?

You suddenly run to the soak-a-way and start digging at it looking for the shiiit you have already flushed?

Who does that undecided

1 Like

Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by naijaboiy: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2015
InZA:
So you go into a toilet.... You sit down.... Have the most amazing shiiit of your life... Flush the toilet...as you're about opening the door to leave.. You be like... shocked " ohh no.. I forgot to remain some of the shiiit in my ass for later.." shocked?

You suddenly run to the soak-a-way and start digging at it look for the shiiit you have already flushed?

Who does that undecided
Oga this your illustration gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by InZA: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga this your illustration gringrin

Me sef just look am again dey say.... "did this come from me" grin grin
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Tiemo(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Can you resist her beauty? Letting her go is difficult

I broke up with my ex girlfriend, about 2 weeks ago... because I wish we could go back and try things out..

Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by mabelbrilliant: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
It is about you. Tell her you want he back If she is not with somebody else!
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by NextGuest: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2015
maybe it's about her, trying to make you think she's amazed with something or someone new in her life & want u 2 b jealous. whether it about her, or you (her thinking you're over her already) it's definitely meant to make you tweak & talk to her : make sure it's something you want & can work out with her, since you've already been smart enough to do the initial hard yards good luck either way
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Rossieb: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2015
The most manly thing, in my opinion, a guy can do is to apologize and admit he was wrong. If he was wrong, of course.

I don't know what your situation was, but tell her you're sorry and that you were an idiot. Tell her it wasn't the right decision for you to break up, and that you want her back.

No need to over-obsess... it won't help. Just keep it plain, simple, and honest.

good luck!

1 Like

Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by tpiah01: 3:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:
Well, she's exactly my ex-girlfriend, but she would have been the love of my life. I have tried 7 times to get her back into my life but not completely successful.

Would crawling in my ex-gf's bedroom window in the middle of the night & waking her with a kiss win her heart?

Anyway, it's still a romantic gesture, and I think it will win her heart. What do you think?

you need Jesus.
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Rapmoney(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:

Guy, u need a job! Go hussle make u make money. Idleness is a sin.
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
so someone can actually open a thread to ask us if he can win his ex gfs heart by crawling through a window n waking her with a kiss? undecided
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
See what american movies has put into dis op's head...mtchewwwu,shey na uncompleted building ur ex gf dey live or buglary no dey ha aus??
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by tpiah01: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Prixus:
so someone can actually open a thread to ask us if he can win his ex gfs heart by crawling through a window n waking her with a kiss? undecided

Yes
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by tpiah01: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Harbosede02:
See what american movies has put into dis op's head...

Hmm, why bring america into this.
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by prettyjo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
just observing
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by thrizzle(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:

buy an iPhone 6, or else na ole ole she go shout that night
Re: Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
He's climbing in your window, snatching your people up, tryna rape em so y'all need to:

Hide your kids, hide your wife,

and hide your husband cause they raping everybody out here.

(1) (Reply)

8 Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / Low Sex Drive!..urgent Help Needed / True Facts About Most Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.