Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. (6684 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
All the girls that I have dated always want me to beg them,force them or struggle with them before they will allow me to have sex with them.I will call them on phone they will come,still very much away that I want to bleep them.And with the memory of our last wrestling before sex very much fresh in their mind.After much discusions,I will want to bleep her(my brother body no be fire wood na,no be gist man go bleep na).She want me to beg sotee i go vex,switch on my pant dragging mood,na so ide start be that.The current girl that i am dating now have also embraced this method.I don't know weather my ex's have lectured her on what to do when she come to my house.I want to put this to a stop.Guys I need help abeg.Because i almost exhaust all the energy I go use bleep before wining the pant dragging match.

6 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2015
They have to be sure you don't just want to hit it then quit it. There's nothing you are doing wrong and this is not peculiar to you alone. It's usually similar experience with almost every guy. It's up to you to prove you deserve it. But come on it's best served and enjoyable when it doesn't come way easy. If you want to hit it, earn it smiley

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by menix(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2015
Ve u not heard of touch nd obey..
Hit any Cele church around u nd get urs.

U welcome don't thank mii..

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by drmikeadams(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2015
I had an ex that enjoy the pant wrestling thingy,,me I got fed up and bounced .. We re very good friends though...I call her madam rigid constitution........

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don laugh die gringringrin

Winning pant grin

Guy dem nor dey sell spanish fly for your area?

Buy am put for her drink.

Problem solved,,no more dragging pant cheesy

wink
my man weting be spanish fly.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Mubbyleey(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2015
RElATionsHip frEaK..!
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
They have to be sure you don't just want to hit it then quit it. There's nothing you are doing wrong and this is not peculiar to you alone. It's usually similar experience with almost every guy. It's up to you to prove you deserve it. But come on it's best served and enjoyable when it doesn't come way easy. If you want to hit it, earn it smiley
my man,how do you earn your own with out stress.What are the things that you do that work's for you.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by menix(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

Nah dat fly wey dey get big eye balls, u find them mostly where u ve got pit toilet..

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:
my man,how do you earn your own with out stress.What are the things that you do that work's for you.

I didn't say I earned mine without stress, what I said or mean by earn it is by working hard for it, if it means begging then why not. Any guy who hasn't plead for sex time and time again is not telling the truth. You don't have a problem. That's how it works
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2015
menix:

Nah dat fly wey dey get big eye balls, u find them mostly where u ve got pit toilet..
I like this idea,may be there are some chemical in the fly that will appeal to her spirit.IDIOT of no comparison.You wan make I poison her.thunder fire your left nyash there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't say I earned mine without stress, what I said or mean by earn it is by working hard for it, if it means begging then why not. Any guy who hasn't plead for sex time and time again is not telling the truth. You don't have a problem. That's how it works
I have nevr done that, and I will not till kingdom come, when you show your commitment to your woman she wouldn't have anything to dough about she'll give you sex without begging for it

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by siegfried99(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Choi grin nothing wey person no go see for NL grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
I have nevr done that, and I will not till kingdom come, when you show your commitment to your woman she wouldn't have anything to dough about she'll give you sex without begging for it

You have never plead for sex to a woman? Really? Like you have never been all loved up with a lady and on reaching her underwear she said stop? Please what was reaction if any girl has ever told you to stop?

Please be real bruv, this has got nothing to do with how committed you are to her. In fact, even married women wants to be petted often times before they get laid. Let's be sincere jare
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
What type of commitment are you talking about.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:
Oga just enter pharmacy ask them wink
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have never plead for sex to a woman? Really? Like you have never been all loved up with a lady and on reaching her underwear she said stop? Please what was reaction if any girl has ever told you to stop?

Please be real bruv, this has got nothing to do with how committed you are to her. In fact, even married women wants to be petted often times before they get laid. Let's be sincere jare
everybody experience such situation when you about to bang your woman and she said stop, lot of my exes did that to me, meaning she's not ready for it. So why should I be a sex slave? Sure every woman want to petted, but not to that level of beggin for sex.....
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by menix(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

I like this idea,may be there are some chemical in the fly that will appeal to her spirit.IDIOT of no comparison.You wan make I poison her.thunder fire your left nyash there.

See dis Ewu Umuoji, so u no know say ijiji okpororo nah spanish fly abi.
It has dis secretion dat will cure her pant fighting spirit..
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2015
owunne2ucheks:

What type of commitment are you talking about.
my oga, I don't have much knowledge on how describe commitment in relationship lane
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
everybody experience such situation when you about to bang your woman and she said stop, lot of my exes did that to me, meaning she's not ready for it. So why should I be a sex slave? Sure every woman want to petted, but not to that level of beggin for sex.....

Have you experienced spiritual conji before?
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by owunne2ucheks(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2015
menix:

See dis Ewu Umuoji, so u no know say ijiji okpororo nah spanish fly abi.
It has dis secretion dat will cure her pant fighting spirit..
Otoro gbabaghi toilet there.Give me your sister number.Make i use her do the experiment.
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Ha God! people are sick grin

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Have you experienced spiritual conji before?
honestly bro, I do wella, the problem I have is I hate sex it, so why should I beg for what I dislike
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
honestly bro, I do wella, the problem I have is I hate sex it, so why should I beg for what I dislike

Like seriously you hate what? How is that even possible
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Like seriously you hate what? How is that even possible
maybe I should try another I'm not a sex freak, how about that
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by ronald4lif(m): 1:53am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
maybe I should try another I'm not a sex freak, how about that

Another what
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Another what
like hate, mean I'm not sex freak
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:02am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don laugh die gringringrin

Winning pant grin

Guy dem nor dey sell spanish fly for your area?

Buy am put for her drink.

Problem solved,,no more dragging pant cheesy

wink
hahahaha see dhiz nigga grin ..Chaiiii, o boy...xo plenrie guyz don sabi dat tin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 2:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hahahaha see dhiz nigga grin ..Chaiiii, o boy...xo plenrie guyz don sabi dat tin
Hehehe...why not grin

Niggaz dey use am on top all these stubborn babes wey wan dey drag pant like the Op babe cheesy

Just few drops inside her Chivita or Malt and problem is solved grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...why not grin

Niggaz dey use am on top all these stubborn babes wey wan dey drag pant like the Op babe cheesy

Just few drops inside her Chivita or Malt and problem is solved grin
omo na just few drops ogrin grin......she wil b d one begging seuf grin

dnt tel me yhu v used it before! grin
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by naijaboiy: 2:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
omo na just few drops ogrin grin......she wil b d one begging seuf grin

dnt tel me yhu v used it before! grin
I don use am once but with the girl's consent. smiley
Re: What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:28am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don use am once but with the girl's consent. smiley
uhn, did i just read a false respnse? .... Datz cul sha. which Uni u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anal Sex: 21+ / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.