Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) (2673 Views)

Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos) / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by faroukfahima(m): 2:53am On Feb 01, 2015
The D’Banj 10th anniversary party is underway at Ocean View restaurant with stars like Kemi Adetiba, Oritsefemi, Toke Makinwa, Hauwa Mukan, Sharong Ojong, Lami Phillips and more at the event.

It sure looks like they are turning all the way up with the party hosted by Amber Roses.

Check on it!

Source & More Photos at: http://www.forumspotz.net/first-photos-red-carpet-dbanjs-10th-anniversary-party-see-photos/

Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobally: 2:55am On Feb 01, 2015
so ladies this days can't dress decently for a #change

1 Like

Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 01, 2015
This was the same nigga the said was broke, and some fool sang in song "brother titus" this time i wonder if the will sing "uncle titus" omoh d'banj rock!
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by sundoj08(m): 3:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Not bad..
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by floragregs(f): 4:04am On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:
This was the same nigga the said was broke, and some fool sang in song "brother titus" this time i wonder if the will sing "uncle titus" omoh d'banj rock!
seriously i'm still wondering why u guys just concluded that the song was about dbanj! U just assumed abi

1 Like

Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by floragregs(f): 4:06am On Feb 01, 2015
Oritsefemi be like "that bobi wey we done dey see since for Internet! Make I near am small for real life before trumpet go blow"

1 Like

Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 01, 2015
floragregs:
seriously i'm still wondering why u guys just concluded that the song was about dbanj! U just assumed abi
Not assumption.
The lyrics said it all.
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Amber kiss me tongue
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:25am On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:
u cannot rate if sumone is broke or nt bcus they organised an event,remember,person lyk dbang,cooperate organisations lyk banks would jump at sponsoring his shows cus of d calibre of person he is,so he mite nt really b doin it with his moni..
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Amber Ross is so pretty manhh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by jayauthentic(m): 6:08am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Amber Ross is so pretty manhh!!!
You can say that again. I wonder why Wiz Khalifa broke up with her. Is she sending EMF to Koko master? grin
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 01, 2015
jayauthentic:

You can say that again. I wonder why Wiz Khalifa broke up with her. Is she sending EMF to Koko master? grin
Blame it on the weed grin grin grin
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2015
D gal in d 3rd pix lipsrsealed..her boobs don sag finish
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by swaggylomo: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2015
buh why dont i just like this Toke?
is it just me?
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by swaggylomo: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2015
pretydiva:
D gal in d 3rd pix lipsrsealed..her boobs don sag finish
abeg, how do u know a fallen olymus, ie a breast that has fallen
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by floragregs(f): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:
Not assumption.
The lyrics said it all.
people answer Titus as a name! Let's stop assuming things pls
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2015
floragregs:
Oritsefemi be like "that bobi wey we done dey see since for Internet! Make I near am small for real life before trumpet go blow"

Buhahahhahahaha. U wicked cheesy tongue
Re: First Photos From The Red Carpet At D’banj’s 10th Anniversary Party (SEE Photos) by alexov(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seems like the place to be. Kudos to d'banj

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Cute! Basketmouth & His Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits... / Akon Has One Of The Most Hilarious Name Ever (photo) / Popular Nigerian Actress Caught On Tape Having Sex With A Man In Panama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.