Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (44703 Views)

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Trending(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
dis biz
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok.
Good for them.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by juman(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hope they remarry again.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by serikiYCU(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wao, so api 4 dem
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by ksa66(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nice one. Thanks God for them
HeyNaijaF:
www.heynaija.com/nollywood-actor-saheed-balogun-ex-wife-fathia-re-unite-nine-years/

Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun and ex-wife Fathia Balogun have re-united after nine years.
When the duo were still married they featured together in countless number of Yoruba Movies as well as playing the role of Husband and Wife together in Nollywood films.
Saheed and Fathia Balogun are currently working together on a Movie titled ‘Life after Marriage’ also known as Leyin Igbeyawo.
The Movie which is produced by Mercy Aigbe is reported to be worth N8million.
The two talented Movie Practitioners are appearing in a Movie together for the first time since their divorce in 2006.

www.heynaija.com/nollywood-actor-saheed-balogun-ex-wife-fathia-re-unite-nine-years/
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by hiidee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
waow....nice one
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by wiringdpt(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fathia no dey f*uck? infact steady
crazysaint:
Nothing as sweet as this.

May the devil who cause that be flogged with heavenly cane.

Abeg make una no forget to f*ck small o, it has been long naucheesy
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
How sweet.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by adedayourt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
That's der life

Less of a concern

+ who stil watch nollywood in this present age
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by taha24: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
kissDt good 4dm.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by bunmioguns(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wish 9ice and Toni Payne does the same

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by sammyomoh(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
I pray it work out ooo.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
klem93:
goodnews
real goodnews I tell you Bro. They were born on the same day, in the same hospital, at the same time. Haba! They are destined for each other but may be enemies stood in between them. Thank GOD for them o
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
I knew it!
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Donbabaj: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
na today? e don tay!
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by AdemolaA2: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:

walahi , u are CRAZY ....U got me lmao!!!
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:

by the time he goes back to her farm,he will discover that many guys have farmed inside since the last time he farmed inside
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by notoriousbabe: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
sbaks:
real goodnews I tell you Bro. They were born on the same day, in the same hospital, at the same time. Haba! They are destined for each other but may be enemies stood in between them. Thank GOD for them o
bros you can lie grin
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by AdeniyiA(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
The movie title itself does not want them back again, instead I guess it's just making jest of them undecided
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Ninilowo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can now see why pple fail english easily.
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by dre11(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
niggi4life:
https://www.nairaland.com/1879075/never-reconcile-ex-wife-fathia-saidi

saidi balogun said he can never reconcile with his wife even after the said movie

Am surprised when the OP posted the story because I knew he said it on encomium magazine that there isn't any reconciliation BTW both parties
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by KMB: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hope it works out
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by kazey123(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
That's a good news
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
bros you can lie grin
see this mumu. Google and see. I have been reading about the duo so what do you have to say? Mumu babe google before you paste your ignorant posts like "Bros you can lie"
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Wolexdey(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:

Please choose your words carefully..The F-word is unnecessary.
Thanks
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by notoriousbabe: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
sbaks:
see this mumu. Google and see. I have been reading about the duo so what do you have to say? Mumu babe google before you paste your ignorant posts like "Bros you can lie"
bros you can lie part 2 grin
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
bros you can lie part 2 grin
yaba left abi?
grin
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by notoriousbabe: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
sbaks:
yaba left abi?
grin
bros you can lie part 3 grin
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Optional2(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wow 9 years were i dy dat time
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
bros you can lie part 3 grin
lol. grin Funny girl. Why don't you google first and tell me what the outcome was?
Re: Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years by Sarimah(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
so happy for them...divorce is not a good thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.