Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (45283 Views)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / PDP Senator Candidate Segun Adewale Fires Shots Into APC Office In Lagos. / Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by notoriousbabe: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2015
ideologies:

Oya slap her, from where you are …

She made her observations, you are bringing in violence.

Am not surprised, APC are the violent ones
see woman wrapper,you think say she go give you her toto to fok?abeg park well jo
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by akpumping7720(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
All I see is frustration.... Chai!! See as this Yayi just dey pull crowd. Naa only them. *In Segun's voice*

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Emmahunk(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2015
1LRNZH:
Segun Adewale, the Lagos West PDP senatorial candidate sighted in person amidst his group of touts, drove past House of Reps member and APC Senatorial candidate Solomon Adeola’s (YAYI) official campaign office on Adeniyi Jones road, Ikeja and fired shots randomly into the office.

This happened Saturday evening.

PDP Senatorial candidate Adewale was personally sighted wearing bulletproof jacket with a belt of bullet cartridges.

We have not received reports of any deaths or injuries from the attack but the building was riddled with bullets and Honorable Adeola’s car parked in the compound was riddled with bullets.

Segun Adewale openly threatened to the public gathered in front of Solomon Adeola’s office that he will shoot and kill anyone seen posting Adeola’s posters.

After a minute of firing shots he drove off.

Two people said they were shot at but the bullets did not pierce them.

Segun Adewale

Hon. Solomon Adeola

My Car was damaged. A Mopol was slapped by the candidate himself when he moved to challenged him

The PDP Sen. Candidate for Lagos West just attacked my campaign office shooting sporadically. @rosanwo @Ayourb pic.twitter.com/00XgSJZnM4 — Solomon O. Adeola (@YAYIAdeola) January 31, 2015

http://newsrescue.com/breaking-pdp-senator-segun-adewale-fires-shots-apc-senators-office-lagos/#axzz3QTAuhxW8

For those who think that Buhari is too old and the younger generation should take over governance, I ask, 'are these the ones you are talking about?'
Those that slap our mobile policemen and uptill now, there is no news of his arrest?
Those that hit the streets with bullet proof and chains of bullets like armed bandits and no one could ask them questions?
Those that shoot into other people's property in broad daylight and no one could raise eyebrows?
Those who believe that the results of the polls can easily be manipulated through the barrel of the gun?
Hmmm, AIG Mbu, was that not enough for an arrest? Oh, sorry, he is not from APC!!!
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by anonimi: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
duni04:
So many people in the crowd and nobody could take a picture? Bloody lies! The APC is a party of hypocrites and liars. This thread should be throw in the dustbin where it belongs. I wonder how it got to the front page without a credible source, and without a rebuttal from Segun Adewale. They didn't even use "allegedly" in the absence of any credible evidence to back up the story, they just said Segun Adewale did it. Garbage journalism! Someone just stage managed this rubbish and brought to nairaland to deceive as many people as possible.
For the sake of the credibility of Nairaland and Seuns credibility mods please remove this topic and throw in the waste bin.
Cc: obinoscopy
Cc: lalasticlala

The same way Dino Melaye claimed he was shot only to recant after the police investigation revealed he was telling a big fat LIE.

There was no assassination attempt on Dino Melaye, Abuja Police Commissioner says

“The police have gone to the scene of the crime and we could not find any car parked there; no trace of shells on the ground.”
The Commissioner of Police in the Nigerian Capital, Abuja, Olufemi Ogunbayo, has denied that there was an assassination attempt on leading opposition politician, Dino Melaye.
Mr. Ogunbayo stated this in a telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES on Wednesday.
Mr. Melaye said his vehicle was shot at on Monday night in the Central Business District of Abuja; and the former federal lawmaker described the incident as an assassination attempt.
Speaking to PREMUIM TIMES on Tuesday evening, Mr. Melaye said he reported the attempted assassination to the Abuja police boss and would further look up to God for more protection.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/129941-there-was-no-assassination-attempt-on-dino-melaye-abuja-police-commissioner-says.html

APCheat, party of LIARS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by ideologies(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
see woman wrapper,you think say she go give you her toto to fok?abeg park well jo

Sorry to disappoint you, am not like you,
I don't e-fight.

I just aired my views.

Have a blissful Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by duni04(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Mods putting "allegedly" there doesn't change anything. As long as there is no rebuttal from Segun Adewale, this story has no business on the front page. Don't let these thugs use Nairaland as a platform to smear the image if their opponents. Remove this thread and recycle it!

2 Likes

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by BTT(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:

You guys have obviously not read through the comments on the thread.

People familiar with the Segun Adewale guy say he has business in the aviation sector hence his nickname Aeroland.
Himself and his supporters campaign with sporadic gunshots in their neighbourhoods. His political foe is alleging to be shot at and you're saying what?
Winch cry for night, pikin die for morning .....

Chairman, why you quote me come dey talk off-point naw? Wetin I dey talk, wetin you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by espn(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2015
9jvirgin:
This guy again. He keeps wasting his hard earned aviation money on puzzy and politics.. undecided
hard earned? Nah.. stolen aviation money.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by notoriousbabe: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2015
ideologies:

Sorry to disappoint you, am not like you,
I don't e-fight.

I just aired my views.

Have a blissful Sunday
next time don't use panadol for another person's headache,now beat tongue
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by anonimi: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2015
efilefun:
PDP is choked of miscreants

Miscreants like

- Amaechi
- Obasanjo (APCheat's navigator)
- Saraki
- Gemade
- Sylva
- Amosun
- Dino Melaye
- ati bebe lo etc

abi

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Tunagee(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]Buhari show us ur certificate.

Buhari show us ur certificate

Buhari show us ur certificate.

Buhari show us ur certificate

Buhari is pissing everybody off[/size]

you wey dey talk, show us your own certificate na! illiterate lunatic
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Forwetinnah: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Nonsense...where are the snap shots with the man wearing bullet proof vest?? They can show pictures of bullets but can't show us the culprit in action. Anyway, violence is the only language APC understands...they should be dealt with accordingly

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by nwabekeyi101: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Show me where I was shouting on the thread or you zip up your dirty mouth to stop contaminating the atmosphere.

[/s]

Bleep off you dirty dingbat, your useless pay per post end this month, old senseless agbaya

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Its not a do or die affair!!!

#saynotoviolence
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by LRNZH(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Its not a do or die affair!!!

#saynotoviolence

Thank you my sister
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by sammyj: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2015
PDP and their thug attribute grin grin, and by the way who gave him license to carry harm in the first place. He should be arrested and taken to court to face the rot of the law because no one is above the law.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by agabaI23(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2015
eleko1:
PDP......NEST OF KILLERS.
Not restricted to PDP alone. What has become of the APC governorship aspirant who was charged for murder? Violence should be condemned without politicizing it.

The atmosphere of the Ebute Meta Chief Magistrate’s Court was tense on Tuesday when a former Commissioner for Rural Development and a governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, Tola Kasali, 62, was arraigned for murder.

Arraigned with him were the Special Adviser to the Lagos State Governor on Politics and Legislative Matters, Musiliu Folami, 64, and Kasali’s Chief Security Officer, Tobun Abiodun, 38.

The court was filled with party loyalists, supporters and family members of the accused persons, as many others stood outside the court.

They were arraigned on four counts bordering on murder and unlawful possession of firearms.

The police said the men conspired to kill one Musiliu Lamidi on November 9, 2014, around 2pm at Eko Tourism Hotel, Akodo, in the Ibeju-Lekki area of the state.

The police added that they were found in possession of a pump-action gun, with number 6381, without a valid licence issued by the appropriate authorities.

The corpse of the deceased was said to have been found on the premises of one of the defendants.

The offences were said to be punishable under sections 231, 221 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011 and Section 27 (b)(1) of the Firearms Act, Cap 28 Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2011.

Their pleas were not taken by the court for the offences.

However, a senior state counsel, Femi Adamson, who came from the Office of the Attorney General of the Federation, invoked a section of the law to take over prosecution from the police.

He said, “I am a senior state counsel and I want to take over the prosecution of this case. This is pursuant to Section 211 (1b), (2) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.”

The leader of the police team from the legal department of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Godwin Osuyi, said it was not right for the case to be taken from the police since the police had only sought to remand the defendants in custody pending legal advice.

Osuyi, after agreeing to step aside, said, “Before I step aside, I wish to state that they were brought before this court for remand. They have not been formally charged.”

But the court ruled that since the case belonged to the state, it could take charge of it at any time.

The state prosecutor, Adamson, thereafter applied for the remand of the three defendants in custody, citing Section 264(1) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Law of Lagos State, 2011.

However, the leader of the seven-man defence team, Taiwo Ajala, opposed the application for remand.

According to him, there were no allegations before the court, but mere rumours, which should be struck out.

He said, “So far, what are before your honour are not charges, but mere rumours, which have no place in a court of law. These rumours have been elevated to the point of allegations.

“To raise rumours to allegations, one would have expected the prosecution to depose to an oath so that the court can look into it. But this is missing.

“Accordingly, I apply that the defendants be granted bail. Jurisprudentially, the reason behind remand is if the court is not sure that the defendants will attend court proceedings from time to time.

“I crave the indulgence of this court to the social standing and circumstances of the defendants. The first is currently the special adviser to this government. The second has a lot of prefixes to his name. He was a former Commissioner for Rural Development. His impacts are felt on our roads. He was also a former Commissioner for Special Duties, while the third defendant had, at different times been a chief security officer of the state. They are all known by reputation.”

Ajala said if the defendants were not granted bail, it would affect the running of the government and the residents of the state.

After making his submissions, the prosecutor said he was not objecting to bail.

“With all due respect, bail is at the discretion of the court and the court is guided by principles. I have come to realise that these are people serving the government of the day in different capacities,” he said.

The Chief Magistrate, Tunbosun Abolarinwa, in his ruling, expressed disappointment in the prosecution for not being able to support the remand application brought before the court.

He said, “What is before the court is a remand application, but the police who brought it have not been able to support same. This is probably why the defence counsel referred to the charges as mere rumours.

“If their movement is restrained, it will bring serious discomfort to them and people associated with them and will be a disservice to the society. This court sees them as people who should uphold the law of the land and the orders of this honourable court.

“This court has confidence in their ability to show up in court.

“The reasons for remand brought by the prosecutions are not reliable and cannot sustain the charges.”

Abolarinwa granted the defendants bail on “self recognition” and ordered the prosecution to verify their addresses and places of work.

The matter was adjourned till December 11, 2014 pending legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions.

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by xreal: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
No wonder he was duped by that fake Tiwa via Facebook.
Sure he hasn't recovered from the psycho that caused him.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by InvertedHammer: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2015
,/
Nigerians and stupid bigmanism.

So the MoPol couldn't return fire? Or wasn't he armed?
\
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by anonimi: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Tunagee:

Is he begging to APPLY for a position with you or with 160 million Nigerians like the daft & dumb old pensioner who is trying a fourth time for a record failure

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2067012_img523601740181021_jpeg_jpeg3104ff72170649a0979cbd8811853649

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by waternogeteneny: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Tunagee:

Am i running for public office or the highest office of the land? no brain!

Buhari supporters have no brain...

1 Like

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Am no longer in support of PDP, they are mean and heartless what if stray bullet killed someone what will they say? Na devil abi

SAI BUHARI henceforth!
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by komek(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Aeroland is a renowned tout & he will loose gallantly at the poll.

Who is Aeroland among the 2?
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by anonimi: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2015
bellychiz:
Am no longer in support of PDP, they are mean and heartless what if stray bullet killed someone what will they say? Na devil abi

SAI BUHARI henceforth!

My dear read the OP carefully and other comments to see this is a set up.
No PDP person shot the bloody LIAR of an APCheat politician.

Be wise!
Vote wisely!!!

3 Likes

Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by alaoeri: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2015
komek:

Who is Aeroland among the 2?
Segun Adewale the PDP candidate.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Redhot111(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2015
masterpower:
THE APC SHOULD GO TO COURT WITH THEIR CLAIMS.

AREWA PEOPLES CAMP.
mumu. Hw cum APC should be the ones to go to court? It means u don't knw the functions of the STATE and by extension the law enforcement agencies whose duty it is to protect us. The police should arrest this man and charge him to court for attempted murder. Are u so daft dat u don't knw hw things work or u Jst got blinded by sentiment? Any way I pity u
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Mrevildoer(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2015
1LRNZH:
[b]Segun Adewale,

A useless son of an ungrateful father.... Why won't he fire shots when he knew d yayi is gonna take d seats
Awon omo oOshi ti o leko.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by Khd95(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Wic sane man ill even vote 4 a terrorist sef

Dis is typical of all pdp,drving around wit arms nd thugs?? Wht do u rep mr shooter

Am nt an APC. Supporter tho bt dis idiot sud b arrested wit immediate effect nd thrown innto GUATANAMO BAY grin
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by makazona(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2015
APC should sue him cz if that happened,den its bad
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by sammyomoh(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Na wa ooo.
Re: Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office by bayocanny: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:
This story doesn't add up , instead of filling a case against him you took to the media to get sympathy votes , so you mean he shot sporadically and no one got hurt not even by the glasses broken ??

Please tell me something else.

No politheifcian is as foolish as doing that himself.
You are too young to go blind, even if u were not present at the scene, the pictures and the tweet has said it all, stop talking like a illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos) / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.