Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name (46063 Views)

Check Out Bukola Saraki's 54th Birthday Cake Customized With Nigerian Colour(pix / How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Burger01(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Skako:
THe sign of good governor come febuhari
sign of good governance my brother. No weapon fashioned against it shall prosper... In fact it's back to sender for the weapon...

Sai Buhari...
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by samx4real(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Na photoshop

Why not show us d one in fridge with other bottles undecided

Abi u think say we be aboki?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by MayorofLagos(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
true, it looks photoshopped angry

who cares

grin
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
hyfr:
Nothing this abo.ki's won't do, yesterday it was a cow now a drink, tomorrow maybe Condom
That condom go make sense die.cheesy
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
abbeyberry:
abeg ooooo, which planet or village you people are commenting from. The bottle is real. it's the new innovation from coca cola ;you too can get yours (name)at no xtra-cost.

Am actually surprised that Nigerian coca cola has not made this known to the public.I and my Mrs had ours done since last year. So no biggie.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by jonuel1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
dominique:
Looks photoshopped

What do you fink it was?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by timbros(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
BabaGnoni:

The Share-a-Coke Story
http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/share-a-coke/share-a-coke.html

I don't understand why you mentioned me. Please explain
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Tonylyte(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
kenbee:
And What about this?
Hahahaha, u murdered it. U just exposed the buharetardians.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Campaign strategy... Nigerian politicians are so wise...
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by sage2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
I would rather...

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by mrnuur(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shared a coke with Ebele being CLUELESS since yesterday

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by zadok60: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin our e-boss
notoriousbabe:
who is seun?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by rexoluj(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
ibeandrew7:
Wow!Nothing politics no go cause for this country.

See a photo of Coca-Cola drink customized with Buhari's name.

Source: http:///6oj0z

Whao...

I designed it for a friend, so the thing don find way enter Nl.

Such a small world nowadays.

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by johnstar(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
poisonous coke
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nickymezor(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
So kool
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by benega: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
kenbee:
And What about this?
sabi boy
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
I had one of those for birthday 2 years ago

nothing special!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by huxxain(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
This one nko?

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by israeloke4(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
neenar:
My presido! cool cool
no b only u,u go say our presido!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by kennysalah: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Feb 1- B
Feb 2- U
Feb 3-H
Feb 4-A
Feb5-R
Feb6-I
Feb7-O
Feb8-S
Feb 9-I
Feb10-B
Feb11-A
Feb12-N
Feb13-J
Feb14-O.
Month of change is here. #FEBUHARI
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would love me a Buhari-Cola , Its good for my mental awareness, good for my body and would make me incorruptible like the Amiable Retired General Muhammad Buhari , Man of the people
WOW HE WILL BECOME A MAN OF THE PEOPLE AFTER NAIRALAND IS BANNED .....
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by StealthyMe(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Your mates are looking for their name on forbes list...you're here looking for urz on cocacola bottle undecided

Na Joke oh grin
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by ChynoBEATS: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Skako:
THe sign of good governor come febuhari
oh u Mean Failbuhari ...........

..... Bu-oko-Haram general
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by skak(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know why GMB always wins with vast majority when ppl in nairaland are asked to click Like for GMB and Share for GEJ or vise vasa.

where arw the GEJ supporters. Prove me wrong if you think I am wrong.

Click Like for GMB
Click Share for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by skak(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know why GMB always wins with vast majority when ppl in nairaland are asked to click Like for GMB and Share for GEJ or vise vasa.

where are the GEJ supporters. Prove me wrong if you think I am wrong.

Click Like for GMB
Click Share for GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Can Buhari spell Coca~Cola?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by ruggedtimi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
lol

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by ruggedtimi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
skak:

where are the GEJ supporters. Prove me wrong if you think I am wrong.

Click Like for GMB
Click Share for GEJ

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by deluxecad(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rextayne:
Nice one!

Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

GEJ is on a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong thing

grin
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by SenatorJames(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
All these photoshopped pictures to support GEJ and GMB, there is God ooooo
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name by santicruz: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Is it only buhari's name is on coke? U no dey see efe. Chichi.tiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.