Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Creating Ebooks Of Your Manuscripts, Printed Books, Etc Through E-publishing. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Creating Ebooks Of Your Manuscripts, Printed Books, Etc Through E-publishing. (512 Views)

Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) / I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / Call For Manuscripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Ebooks Of Your Manuscripts, Printed Books, Etc Through E-publishing. by BroCelestine: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Sequel to the advent of ICT (Information and Communication Technology), every endeavour of life has been digitalized. That is, Technology has gainfully influenced businesses, works and intellectual properties. Authors and printed books are not left out in this new technology innovation.

We live in a world of technology. It’s hard to find anything that isn’t available electronically. A lot of people prefer to get their information digitally, following the latest trend. They always have the newest device in their hands, and a lot of them read eBooks. In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, the word “eBook” stands for electronic book.

What is eBook? It is simply a digital book. Almost every field of life is being metamorphosed into Digital advancement. eBook is the fastest growing segment of the industry. By publishing digitally (Online platform), however, authors and publishers can expand their global readership by leveraging on the power of viral marketing to reach more potential readers with less effort.

(1) (Reply)

Need Of Children Poem Writer / I Can Write & Edit An In-depth Article For You.. / Bring Your Writing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.