Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! (2253 Views)

Ativie Steps Down For Justin Okonoboh As Edo Speaker / Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Udenze mandate group
Ngige and Tony Muonagor(Tony one
week) steps down for Toochukwu
Mmegbuanaeze and Victor Umeh.
The former candidates of the All
Progressive Congress(APC), Senator
Chris Ngige and Mr Tony Muonagor
have stepped down and pledged
their total support to Chief Victor
Umeh and Toochukwu Mmegbuaeze
in the forth coming Senatorial and
House of Assembly elections
respectively. The duo made the
statement at a rally in Ogidi, adding
that they did so in pursuant of the
Igbo agenda and the fact that they
stand no chance against the
Candidates of APGA.
Udenze Mandate Group (UMG)
welcomes the decisions of Mr Ngige
and Mr Tony one week even as the
group urges them to keep working
hard for the success of APGA and
its candidates.

1 Like

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
False Article....@op Who you wan deceive with this your kindergarten article?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2015
spiritfada:
False Article....@op Who you want deceive with this your kindergarten article?
. Dey dia na. The news is already everywhere. Go and make enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Oga Op if na lie u dey ni, ama find u..
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2015
enekentioba:
. Dey dia na. The news is already everywhere. Go and make enquiries.

Taaaaaa, I am in Anambra as well and cannot be deceived by this cheap publicity..Politics is not a do or die affair, just play your part well and leave the rest to God!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2015
spiritfada:

Taaaaaa, I am in Anambra as well and cannot be deceived by this cheap publicity..Politics is not a do or die affair, just play your part well and leave the rest to God!
. We are not fighting please. calm down and go and ask questions.
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Noneroone(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2015
lol victor umeh will not even come second.

1 Like

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Noneroone:
lol victor umeh will not even come second.
. APGA owns Anambra State.
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Jenkizo: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Ops! I think you are silly and should be arrested. How can a political Icon like Ngige step down for a criminal like Umeh who is contesting for Senate and at same time remain APGA National Chairman. Umeh is greedy and insane like the Ops.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by FrankC3: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Jenkizo:
Ops! I think you are silly and should be arrested. How can a political Icon like Ngige step down for a criminal like Umeh who is contesting for Senate and at same time remain APGA National Chairman. Umeh is greedy and insane like the Ops.
He should be arrested for posting what you do not agree with?

You sound like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
FrankC3:

He should be arrested for posting what you do not agree with?

You sound like Buhari

And u sound like those supporting evil..How will one post a false information on Nairaland and all you do is to back him up all in the name of politics?

As far I am a son of d soil, this article is null and void and I can not be deceived with cheap publicity...GBAM!
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jenkizo:
. You must be very stewpid. If you don't like the news, go and d. phool.
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
spiritfada:

And u sound like those supporting evil..How will one post a false information on Nairaland and all you do is to back him up all in the name of politics?

As far I am a son of d soil, this article is null and void and I can not be deceived with cheap publicity...GBAM!
. What you think is irrelevant. I no dey see you sef.
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
enekentioba:
. What you think is irrelevant. I no dey see you sef.

....I got no time for attention seekers!
Re: Ngige And Tony Muonagor (tony One Week) Steps Down For APGA Candidates! by enekentioba: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
spiritfada:

. tongue
spiritfada:

(1) (Reply)

Presidents Buhari And Obama Shaking Hands And Exchanging Greetings (photo) / Caption This Hilarious Cartoon! / Obasanjo: Say What You Like About Me, I’ll Support Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.