Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem (1146 Views)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Didi Ekanem is fast gaining popularity for her bum than for her acting talent. And the actress who recently starred in Uduak Oguamanam’s Jump and Pass isn’t too pleased about that. She recently revealed this in an interview with Showtime Celebrity.In her words:” As much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent”.
When asked by one of our reporters the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her , she boldly replied :”Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public while I was walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/mad-man-grabbed-bum-public-didi-ekanem/
Re: A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2015
You've not seen anything yet...
Re: A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by veave(f): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You've not seen anything yet...

What else do you want her to see? What else is worse than that? undecided undecided undecided

That is the highest height of embarrassment any woman can ever get...
Don't wish it for anyone. Not even my enemy...
Re: A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by Sijo01(f): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even mad men likes them big. Hohohoho
Re: A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by sinaj(f): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2015
he wanna check if its real grin
Re: A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2015
How come no mad woman is yet to grab my own dick Girls go gaga each time they see it. cool

(1) (Reply)

Ex-super Falcon Player Chichi Igbo Shares Romantic Photos With Her BFF / Happy Easter To All Bsb Family..... / See Ali Baba’s Funny Comment On Adams Oshiomhole & His Bride’s Wedding Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.