Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Brethrens, Let Us Talk About The Bible And Its Importance As A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethrens, Let Us Talk About The Bible And Its Importance As A Christian. (440 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / . / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brethrens, Let Us Talk About The Bible And Its Importance As A Christian. by DaZion(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Many Christians Youth nowadays Don't use to read their Bible..And they don't know its importance...WHY

We're not dedicated to the Word of God again..Laziness of reading the Bible..

So, Let have brief discussions about the Bible and Its Importance why a Christian must always read their Bible..
You can use your Bible to Claim what you desire of...You're free to ask questions and share with us more about God Wonders and Its Miracle..
So brethren, lets Discuss!
Re: Brethrens, Let Us Talk About The Bible And Its Importance As A Christian. by Mrcapability7: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
DaZion:
Many Christians Youth nowadays Don't use to read their Bible..And they don't know its importance...WHY

We're not dedicated to the Word of God again..Laziness of reading the Bible..

So, Let have brief discussions about the Bible and Its Importance why a Christian must always read their Bible..
You can use your Bible to Claim what you desire of...You're free to ask questions and share with us more about God Wonders and Its Miracle..
So brethren, lets Discuss!
Right nw bro u r right i among those you mention,i want to change not because i am a sinner because i am lackin so much in term of wisdom and insight.. Am that startin from proverb for the meantime..

(1) (Reply)

Practical Worship: Dancing / Did The Christian God Create Evil ? / Easter 2015: Easter Quotes For Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Instagram Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.