Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune (27970 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Ameachi,tinubu In Secret Talk With PGEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Fesomu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mtsceeeew..the 9 of them can't produce 1k vote

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by bumtos(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who no go know go know say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win the election come FEB 14th. if you believe, I just need 10 people to like it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by LordMecuzy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Make them Ma Chop Thier share of the 20billion naira na
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by anidan(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is d last fight.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by nwaanambra1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
mymadam:
Interesting indeed! All of a sudden, the PDP appears to have become the party in opposition. What has happened to the legendary power of incumbency? Well, we're waiting, watching & praying. Meanwhile, the hurricane of change keeps on blowing ...and I HAVE DECIDED. God bless Nigeria.

bro! d tink eeh! i no fit talk!

when i see my President in waiting, i will ask him to pls show me this secret to turning the table against your enemies! cool

GMB tooo much! cool

3 Likes

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by ElekeNtioba: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
mymadam:
Interesting indeed! All of a sudden, the PDP appears to have become the party in opposition. What has happened to the legendary power of incumbency? Well, we're waiting, watching & praying. Meanwhile, the hurricane of change keeps on blowing ...and I HAVE DECIDED. God bless Nigeria.

i think you are missing the significance of d gesture. The power of incumbency actually brought them to d decision.

You dont succumb to someone who u think is less powerful. If APC is actually a threat as you imagine, they should be steping down for Buhari.

GEJ holds d aces here...gerrit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by silverprince413(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Can't wait to caste my vote for my Val

Gen Buhari
if you can't wait

in oshomole's voice

'go and die'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
When someone says Buhari is not the change we need, I ask, then who? Others are pursuing selfish interests. They'll sell out their conscience, lay down their presidential ambitions on the promise of an appointment by another aspirant, Jonathan. Only Buhari will not be bought nor sold. A man of strong ethics who does the right thing at his own hurt. Steadfast and consistent. I love this man Buhari with all my heart. I'm so helplessly in love with him. I stand for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by OluBendel: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
All these rag-tag gang up and alliances against the "one- man-battalion"? Sorry guys, too late! wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by mrphysics(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
GMB supporters hit like

3 Likes

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by eleko1: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin Benette omeke nor go wundjure persin with laughter
Adiwana:
for they shall gather in one way and scatter in seven ways
SAI BUHARI
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by philips70(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok, 9 candidates equals 9 additional votes for the PDP. Nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I know a GEJ will win in FAILbuhari
His endorsement by the parties won't stop ìm from being defeated. Many parties endorsed Iyiola Omisore of PDP in Osun State election yet Rauf Aregbeshola of APC defeated him.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
I see what GEJ and PDP are trying to do here....
If this is true, then most of the candidates that will step down for oga Jona, will be those from the South East and South South...
the PDP knows very well that there is a big ethnic bias on the part of the Nigerian populace, so..... when these candidates from Southern and Central tribes step down, GEJ is more likely to get more votes from ethnic bigots and religious fanatics from those areas, who would have rather voted some other kinsman in the running ..... check out: Chekwas Okorie, Allagoa Chinedu, Sam Eke, Onovo guys from the SE/SS.... there is a big likelihood they would be the ones stepping down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by tola9ja: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
sai baba sai buhari

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by brosdoncome(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
olatunji21:
“I have always served
Nigeria to
the best of my ability. I have always
tried
to give more to the nation than it has
given
me. This is the principle of service
that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not
a
rich person. I can’t give you a
pocketful of
dollars or naira to purchase your
support.
Even if I could, I would not do so.
The
fate of this nation is not up for sale.
“What I will give you, and this nation
is
all of my strength, commitment,
sweat and
toil in the service of the people.
What I
can give you is my all.
“I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want
to democratically govern it with your
help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace
and security; a Nigeria that is just
and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into
our institutions and national
behavior and a
Nigeria where our diversity could be
used
for our national prosperity.
“Nigeria is our home. Let us now
turn it
into the great nation we know it can
and
should be.”
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).

Can Buharis's brain really process all these stuff u hve just written? His supporters will just come up with something like this then underneath, they write Buhari. When will all these bus conductors looking for change ever let the gworo chewer be himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by blackfase(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
The news that nine obscure & inconsequential aspirants wanna align is now supposed to achieve what end? They can form an alliance with all the ecowas bloc presidents & their vp's, Buhari will still decimate them. #WONTIPOTO (dem neva full reach)....

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by eleko1: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
9 useless party wey dey look for leftover sad angry shameless pigs

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Ifetex(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
philips70:
Ok, 9 candidates equals 9 additional votes for the PDP. Nothing more nothing less.
Those parties are non existent. Besides our electorate are not educated to the extent where the supporters of these parties would vote for PDP.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by philips70(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Those parties are non existent. Besides our electorate are not educated to the extent where the supporters of these parties would vote for PDP.

Exactly why I said just 9 additional votes because even the VP candidates might decide to vote APC or abstain. They are as insignificant as the trolls on Naira to the political pendulum come Feb 14th.
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by fallout87: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
APC fans are very predictable.

Anytime there is good news for GEJ = "Na Lie o!!" or "It doesn't matter!!!"

The same exact good news for GMB = "Change is here o!!" etc..

Sai illiteracy
Sai hypocrisy

Sai saying your against corruption but defending APC when they have shown they are the same as PDP
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by shaqhead: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
eleojo23:

The president does not want to rely on that power because he wants to promote true democracy where politicians earn what they get instead of relying on the incumbency factor. You have to give him credit for that.

Mr. d incumbency factor here is about verifiable perfformance dt giives an incumbent an edge over opponents-this is d ideal situatn though. The incumbent can evn attempt to be presumptious in an election situation such as this knowin he or she is operating from a place of comparative strength. Nothing wrong in forming alliances evn though d incumbent passes off as fidgety and ds has nothin to do with promoting democracy-there r rules dt guarantee dt, enshrined in our statute books. Pls stop givin GEJ "credit", d guy makes free calls!
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by blackjack21(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
mymadam:

GEJ is a maga. Those guys are realist. They understand they that the stand no chance for the seat, so they planned to sell their ghost supporters and ambition to GEJ.

SAI FEBUHARI
#THE BRINGER OF RAIN.

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Uncletony(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
When i went to college, i was told that there are times when society can only be improved by violence. The bible however, tells us that no man efforts can have lasting sucess, for God gave us neither the ability to govern ourselves nor the authoriy to do so.that is why human rule all its forms is flawed & prone to corruption. but when we subject ourself to God, we can greatly improve our life & be a good influence to others. Vote 4 GEJ for God sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by DrPrickson: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
iluvweed:
smiley
You are a foool
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by iluvweed(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
DrPrickson:

You are a foool

shocked

Why?
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by eleojo23: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
shaqhead:

Pls stop givin GEJ "credit", d guy makes free calls!
Funny.

*This is my 1000th post on this forum.*
How time flies!
Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by Champele(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
GEJ till Buhari learn how to spell corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by chichriso: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019

All the haters will cry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune by machidoh: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ghana Go Tesojue #ReminisceFans

Dont Forget To ......

Ghana vs Guinea » Predict correctly for free before
5:00pm on Feb 1 and win #5,000 Cash after the
result

@

http://sunloaded.com/match72/ghana-versus-guinea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / Governor Akeredolu & His Wife ,Betty Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.