Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Only Thing Wrong With Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Thing Wrong With Christians (2978 Views)

Conversations With Christians: Morality / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
angry
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:

With the level of your perversion, you wouldn't mind to rape your blood sister. Idio.t
it still didn't answer the question,did it?
Who called it evil?
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:

After committing evil with your cousins, your souls were darkened and here you are fighting God an his church. You are a dirty animal.
Hey dude i thought this was supposed to be an argument...Why dah heck are you resorting to bashing?
are you tired of the argument? then leave it be then!!!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by Jameselias: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Philfearon have u developed any psychic power?. Have u ever used it to achieve any goal?, of all the adept that i know in the esoteric circle non has ever been able to demonstrate mind power over matter in practical terms unlike masters or adept of the ancient world why is it so? is it that thier secret has been lost? can't it be revived? Yes magic(witchpower,psychic power) in it's true sense is all power of the mind and will but i am begining to think that meditation alone is not the only way to acquire them as u ur self can testify e:g- look at t.b joshue u think he got his own via meditation alone i don't think so.man what i am saying is this, i want power, real power! And i have seen u don't even have a clue on how, who, or where, to go to for it there for goodbye.
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by johnydon22(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Jameselias:
Philfearon have u developed any psychic power?. Have u ever used it to achieve any goal?, of all the adept that i know in the esoteric circle non has ever been able to demonstrate mind power over matter in practical terms unlike masters or adept of the ancient world why is it so? is it that thier secret has been lost? can't it be revived? Yes magic(witchpower,psychic power) in it's true sense is all power of the mind and will but i am begining to think that meditation alone is not the only way to acquire them as u ur self can testify e:g- look at t.b joshue u think he got his own via meditation alone i don't think so.man what i am saying is this, i want power, real power! And i have seen u don't even have a clue on how, who, or where, to go to for it there for goodbye.
lmao...psychic power prrrrrrrrrrrrrf hahahahahahaha....
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by Jameselias: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao...psychic power prrrrrrrrrrrrrf hahahahahahaha....
i just do not understand u come out plain pls what do u mean?
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Jameselias:
Bro,the way you understand Power is really influenced by too much movies as I see..
Secondly,T.B Joshua is a fraud,so referring to him means you really don't know What "witch power" means! You are just in a hurry,and it doesn't work that way..
You have not patience to develop your mind through power meditation, but yet you want quick power? The mind needs to be trained,that's the key..True knowledge to perform any Magick comes from fine tuning and focusing your mind..No matter how simple a spell is,if you don't have the ability to channel your mind appropriately, you are wasting your time..Forget all the stupid Occult gibberish about having extraordinary power,it is all in the mind..The key lies in training your mind!!
When you start new,performing things must be difficult.. This is not a movie,it takes years of practice,trial and error,before you can start getting your desired results....And you need to be patient! Satan hates impatience!!
You asked me if I have performed a magick before,Yes...but not in the ways you imagine.So far,as my mind is not yet fully developed(and due to my laziness), all I do is "will" things to myself.. If you call it "the ability to attract what you need",you are not far from the truth...
I have done it 4 times that I can consciously attest to,and it happened(not that it happened a day later,or a week later,but between 3-4wks)...
At the stage you are in now bro,focus on: training your mind,being patient and be observant..
Just like in school,you can't learn SS3 subjects in JSS1,everything takes a process..It is the order of things!
Anyone who tells you otherwise is decieving you and wants your untimely destruction..
I have taken my time to give you this info,heed to it bro!!
Knowledge is costly,but with Satan,it becomes free,but when it is too costly;it becomes affordable.....
Ave Satanas!!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by Jameselias: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2015
philfearon:

Bro,the way you understand Power is really influenced by too much movies as I see..
Secondly,T.B Joshua is a fraud,so referring to him means you really don't know What "witch power" means! You are just in a hurry,and it doesn't work that way..
You have not patience to develop your mind through power meditation, but yet you want quick power? The mind needs to be trained,that's the key..True knowledge to perform any Magick comes from fine tuning and focusing your mind..No matter how simple a spell is,if you don't have the ability to channel your mind appropriately, you are wasting your time..Forget all the stupid Occult gibberish about having extraordinary power,it is all in the mind..The key lies in training your mind!!
When you start new,performing things must be difficult.. This is not a movie,it takes years of practice,trial and error,before you can start getting your desired results....And you need to be patient! Satan hates impatience!!
You asked me if I have performed a magick before,Yes...but not in the ways you imagine.So far,as my mind is not yet fully developed(and due to my laziness), all I do is "will" things to myself.. If you call it "the ability to attract what you need",you are not far from the truth...
I have done it 4 times that I can consciously attest to,and it happened(not that it happened a day later,or a week later,but between 3-4wks)...
At the stage you are in now bro,focus on: training your mind,being patient and be observant..
Just like in school,you can't learn SS3 subjects in JSS1,everything takes a process..It is the order of things!
Anyone who tells you otherwise is decieving you and wants your untimely destruction..
I have taken my time to give you this info,heed to it bro!!
Knowledge is costly,but with Satan,it becomes free,but when it is too costly;it becomes affordable.....
Ave Satanas!!
thou have shown that u are on the path broda all what u wrote are true and i believe u. But i am not looking at power from the perspetive as shown on movies no i don't even watch movies esp: nollywood crabs so come off it. I am looking at it from what i see written in most grimoires like sacred magic of abramelin the magi, key of solomon, six and seven books of moses, i don't know if u have read any of them cos i have read them all and what they promise is different from that of mere willing. Talking about joshue i think he performs what could best be termed hypnotization, tell me do u believe if it is possible to perform any abramelin opretion or magic nowadays?
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by Jameselias: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Phil ur knowledge of the occult science seems to come frm j.o.s website alone, it's a good web site but it does not hold or contain all that could be learnt concerning witchcraft, yes i may not have trained my mind up to the level where i can cause a change to occur in any given situation i am having daout training my mind b/cos personally i have never seen any body use it to achieve any thing thus my daout and search to see if the fits performed by adept which i read in esoteric literature are true,
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jameselias:
Phil ur knowledge of the occult science seems to come frm j.o.s website alone, it's a good web site but it does not hold or contain all that could be learnt concerning witchcraft, yes i may not have trained my mind up to the level where i can cause a change to occur in any given situation i am having daout training my mind b/cos personally i have never seen any body use it to achieve any thing thus my daout and search to see if the fits performed by adept which i read in esoteric literature are true,
Nope bro...I even discovered JOS very late!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by Jameselias: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
philfearon:

Nope bro...I even discovered JOS very late!
wow! And u have all this knowledge and confidence, tell me how u came about it, prior to ur discovery of jos what was ur sources of information? apart frm that if u know of any satanic forum as easy to use as nl pls provide link. I will also apreciate links to websites and books on satanism, thanks for ur information so far, by ur display of confidence in what u know and believe in u have increased my confidence in what i know but i am finding it difficult to believe in it. Thanks once more.
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jameselias:
wow! And u have all this knowledge and confidence, tell me how u came about it, prior to ur discovery of jos what was ur sources of information? apart frm that if u know of any satanic forum as easy to use as nl pls provide link. I will also apreciate links to websites and books on satanism, thanks for ur information so far, by ur display of confidence in what u know and believe in u have increased my confidence in what i know but i am finding it difficult to believe in it. Thanks once more.
https://zalbarath666.
www.aelyria.com/forums
www.webconferencia.net
http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/summon_spells/page.html
That's the sites I can get hands on right now..Most of the ones I bookmarked in my other phone got wiped out during a virus attack!!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by SETI666(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2015
lastmessenger:
who is a fool? a fool is boy who started having sex with his cousins from age 8 and that person is nobody but you.no wonder you are ranting all over nairaland against God.
Bleep GOD!!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by jcross19: 5:36am On May 23, 2015
SETI666:
Bleep GOD!!
someone called a man of God a fraud, slept with his cousin and mocked God on here then who is now a fraud? Before satan uses to deceive others , you will be deceived first and brainwashed. Before you breathe your last you will see that you have harm yourself.
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
someone called a man of God a fraud, slept with his cousin and mocked God on here then who is now a fraud? Before satan uses to deceive others , you will be deceived first and brainwashed. Before you breathe your last you will see that you have harm yourself.
You my friend are just like the rest,hiding with the crowd!

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by jcross19: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
philfearon:

You my friend are just like the rest,hiding with the crowd!
I don't have anything to with a failure like you and your master satan.
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
I don't have anything to with a failure like you and your master satan.
That's why you are still myopic and brainwashed!!
Satan is not Being!!
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by jcross19: 8:19am On May 23, 2015
philfearon:
That's why you are still myopic and brainwashed!! Satan is not Being!!
you need urgent deliverance .
Re: The Only Thing Wrong With Christians by philfearon(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
you need urgent deliverance .
Yea,I do and your godly anointed pastor will do just that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Explained For Muslims / Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God? / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.