Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (51696 Views)

LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by UnimkeAk(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
saintTim:
too much talk -------- DOnT LET HER KNOW HOW BROKE YOU ARE

"Ame tang ama"

U've said it all
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
ijechikky:
sweety
wasup?
I'm good o. Long time. How have you been?

Miss you sha
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by lanruma001: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
U definately no get work lol
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by olareed(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Are you through?
grammarian!..toasting u will def be an issue because one might prolly not understand your YES..
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

No!! I've got my map thanks for asking
Map? This is 2015.....get a gps device!!!! Suit urself
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by simdam500(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
What now happens when she leave you to do the talking alone and she don't talk....

You turn it into question section naaaw

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by haryomikun(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
ijechikky:
wondrin how is topic made front page undecided undecided
Wondering ow u managed to register on NL with ur spellings
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by yemicoal(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
K
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by franksam2009: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
y should I go through all that to get a lady, when I could just go to a motel for a quicky

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
a day will come when wooing a lady would become a course to study in Nigeria.

Nigerian men and guys are helplessly not romantic.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
foxxynik:

Map? This is 2015.....get a gps device!!!! Suit urself
I prefer doing it the old fashioned way
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Watch out for 'Three Things To Avoid When a Guy is Toasting You'.
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

I prefer doing it the old fashioned way
Commmmoon!... Perhaps u shld stop making calls and sending text msgs and make use of postal offices...whenever u want to rwach out to ur love ones!... That's the old fashion!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
oldbrain:
which money are u talking abt?we still av sone girls dat are nt money monger. Wise up guy
where are the girls
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:
Respect yaself if your broke angry
gbam
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
foxxynik:

Commmmoon!... Perhaps u shld stop making calls and sending text msgs and make use of postal offices...whenever u want to rwach out to ur love ones!... That's the old fashion!
Who does that these days?... I know people still use maps
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Who does that these days?... I know people still use maps
Yeah...people like my granpas...in the village... Coz niggaz dnt do maps... GSP...all the way! #winkiezzz!
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what can i say?
put one of ur fingers into ur a$$ hole,then smell it. And come and tel us ao is it,say sumtin abt it undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
foxxynik:

Yeah...people like my granpas...in the village... Coz niggaz dnt do maps... GSP...all the way! #winkiezzz!
Hmm ... True but I prefer maps
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by gmacnoms(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
oldbrain:
which money are u talking abt?we still av sone girls dat are nt money monger. Wise up guy
big fat lie.... All girls, I repeat all girls ( especially in nigeria ) bow to moni. Even u, if I spend small moni ontop ur babe with my swags and flashy car (s), she go leave ur 4yr relationship with ha and follow me. So, just shut up and face d fact. Moni dey buy vote, Na dis girls with fish brain e nor go buy. Abegeeeeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Hmm ... True but I prefer maps
Ama use my gps to find ur location...
Scanning location (klassiuette).......
Location found! Click to view...
.Buahahahahahahaha....
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
foxxynik:

Ama use my gps to find ur location...
Scanning location (klassiuette).......
Location found! Click to view...
.Buahahahahahahaha....
Sorry but dude that's a wrong location ..... Find ya way o
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by sule5727: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=oldbrain post=30324604][/quote]ok
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Sorry but dude that's a wrong location ..... Find ya way o
Hehehehe...am out! Sisi
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by agoadiv(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
ijechikky:
wondrin how is topic made front page undecided undecided
wondering how u got that IS up thereundecided
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Mutuwa(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
klassiquette:

Oooo°°0k I understand smiley

no worrrrry ottttther toasters de grin
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by ellahzy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
follow me on instagram @ ellajovywink
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Decorous articulation of the cognitive undertaking shouldn't be disparaged.

It's not an exposition of ostentation, neither is it an endeavour at erecting a scintillating facade.

On the contrary, it's ascribable to the fidelity in all things no matter how infinitesimal .
Meaning
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by chimoskyg(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Did I hear you say been inferior??
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Kedam(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
diddydiva:
a day will come when wooing a lady would become a course to study in Nigeria.

Nigerian men and guys are helplessly not romantic.
I guess if Nigerian guys are helplessly not romantic I think Ghana and senegal guys are, I hope u can date one of them. .
Re: 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kedam:
I guess if Nigerian guys are helplessly not romantic I think Ghana and senegal guys are, I hope u can date one of them. .
if they actually know how to treat woman nicely.

why not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.