Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War (3684 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war. …

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, “the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country”.

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is a shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner. I support the APC gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, EDO & IMO states but the truth is, Buhari is behind boko haram & not worthy to Rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by saintikechi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
At least he knows that the blood of innocent women and children is still hunting him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by MacOscar(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Okay!
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by papalnuncio: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
are u sure he said this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Amazondepth(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
B sure not to quote people out of context to score cheap political points.if however he said that,i am sorry for for Nigeria.what sin could we have committed to b cursed with such ignoramus vying for d highest office in d land and with all shouting Eureka!na wa o
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by jemype(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
No link, no picture, no video, op the glory has departed from your life with this lie ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by SOUNDKING: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have heard this case from several tongues,but i can't say that buhari didn't say such or argue otherwise, that man dey misyarn if em don drink fermented Nunu.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
papalnuncio:
are u sure he said this?
. BBC Hausa can give you full details.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
It is really disgusting how some lowlife Nigerians can turn to blatant lies in an attempt to destroy the character of GMB. All of you doing this should remember that the GEJ you think you are helping, by lying against Buhari, got himself into this position where he is now very unpopular with Nigerians.

GEJ had 5 years to make a difference and work for the common man. Instead he looted Nigeria copiously, made billionaires of militants and scammers while watching callously as over 15,000.00 Nigerians were slaughtered by Boko Haram. If GEJ had done what he should then you all would not be here lying against Buhari in the hope this might help our universally unpopular and unwanted President remain in Aso rock for another 4 years.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
jemype:
No link, no picture, no video, op the glory has departed from your life with this lie ooo.
Glory? Well you're as blind as the jews & don't have to believe. BBC hausa broadcast monitored in Kaduna.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
dlux:
Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari has dropped the bombshell, on the reason he has been losing election in Igboland and parts of Nigeria where Igbos are residing, stating that it is because he was involved in the Nigerian civil war. …

The former dictator speaking today on BBC Hausa services monitored in kaduna, said with regrets that, “the igbos hate him for what happened during the Biafran war”. “I don’t have any regret, and at such do not owe any apology to them, infact if there is a repeat of the civil war again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country”.

The APC presidential candidate, added that this was the reason they never bothered to vote for him anywhere in Nigeria.

It is shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner. I support the APC gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, EDO & IMO states but the truth is, Buhari is behind boko haram & not worthy to Rule Nigeria.

So u expected the man to stand against his people/Nigerians when you guys are the most opinionated, tribalistic and pathetic tribe in Nigeria. Trust me, I stand with him on this anytime and anyday.

I am yet to see any of your so called Igbo Elites/Elders apologising on behalf of Ndigbo for killing and maiming both military and civilian leaders of Northern extraction.

Go and read Nigeria history very well, not the ones written by your own bigoted progenitors though and If you are reasonable and unbiased person, you ll realise how funked up your progenitors were back in d days.

He does not owe you guys any apology; go to hell with your freaking votes; politically and economically done people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
and the APC E-dog will keep shouting change! change!! wen d old illitrate TYRANT is planning 2 unleash more terror on our belove country Nigeria.
Infact GEJ untill Buhari becomes criple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:

So u expected the man to stand against his people/Nigerians when you guys are the most opinionated, tribalistic and pathetic tribe in Nigeria. Trust me, I stand with him on this anytime and anyday.

I am yet to see any of your so called Igbo Elites/Elders apologising on behalf of Ndigbo for killing and maiming both military and civilian leaders of Northern extraction.

Go and read Nigeria history very well, not the ones written by your own bigoted progenitors though and If you are reasonable and unbiased person, you ll realise how funked up your progenitors were back in d days.

He does not owe you guys any apology; go to hell with your freaking votes; politically and economically done people.

Its folks like you (the Elite Hausa) that goes to mosque coercing other low life muslims to maim and kill Christians over hatred & envy. Am no politician nor a PDP supporter. Jonathan is not even Igbo & unlike you, am proud of my Igbo ancestors who stood firm & gave us wisdom to grow & survive turbulance(s) of any kind. Jonathan had 6years & the North (your fathers) had over 35 years with nothing to show. Whom the crown fits, let him wear it. Going to history like you mentioned, how did the Igbos elite kill your ancestors if truely they did? Were Aguyi Ironsi or Major Nzeogbu following orders? Was there a resolution? Are the Igbos responsible for violence in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Palestine, Pakistan, Kuwait, Afganistan and other Islamic nations? Tell yourself the truth. Yet the same Igbos are the backbone of your 'one Nigeria' economy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Anthony3850(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:

these hausa guys r so stupid and heartless,,, this buhari needs to put behind bars,, dem go pray 5 times a day and still act worse dan pple hu dont pray atall,,, mohammed really mislead million of muslims

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fake News...Nxt
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by nke001: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
€This man is not a nationalist at all. He spills the bean more when he speaks in hausa. Hope he will be allowed to speak in hausa in the up coming debate.,, maybe he spills more!

€So he knows he has lost about 20million votes already.

€Upon the whole cover up apc are trying to give this man, he still exposing himself for who he is.

No matter how you wash a pig, it will definitely become dirty again.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by austinvsb1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Audio OR ............ you know the drill. IhaveDecided.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by nke001: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Osahon7:
Fake News...Nxt

BBC HAUSA fake?

A certain fact remains that an average hausa man listens to bbc hausa and deucheweille hausa radio broadcasts than radio nigeria et al, so buhari will happily grant above coy a chat than any other.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its a fool that will believe Buhari would say such balderdash in an election year when he is also looking towards gaining more Igbo votes from the last time

Igbos who are of sound mind should speak up and not allow very despicable bigots always give them a bad name

Will Rochas,Ngige,Onu,Izunaso,Osita Okechukwu etc be wilfully supporting an Igbo hater....on what basis

The Youths of nowadays like the OP are the reasons why hatred rather than alliance continues to get entrenched amongst the different tribes of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by AgentOfAllah: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
dlux:

It is a shame, that a man that is aspiring to rule the whole country, not part of it, will talk in this manner. I support the APC gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, EDO & IMO states but the truth is, Buhari is behind boko haram & not worthy to Rule Nigeria.

Big massive fat arse humongous liar, OP. Where's your integrity?

Whatever happened to our thirst for truth Nigerians? Some unknown agent provocateur posts something without an iota of evidence and you swallow it hook line and sinker without the slightest sense of duty to your morality?! Shocking!!

Read the emboldened text in the quotation marks again. How can Buhari refer to himself as "him"? Quotation marks are supposed to envelop verbatim remarks!!! OP if you wish to sacrifice your integrity on the alter of bigotry, at least do it properly!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by StunningCEO: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
op is evil personified. what type of lie is this. anybody can just come to nl n type rubbish n mankeys who claim to ve brains will just believe.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is one reason Nigeria keeps having the same recycled leaders. The truth is so hard for them to chew.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by nairalife2013(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op, when I dey tell u, u no dey hear. Now shebi u dong run back home wid ya tail between ya legs like a little puppy in a lost battle! Ntorr!!!
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by MyParadise(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
beopened:
Its a fool that will believe Buhari would say such balderdash in an election year when he is also looking towards gaining more Igbo votes from the last time

Igbos who are of sound mind should speak up and not allow very despicable bigots always give them a bad name

Will Rochas,Ngige,Onu,Izunaso,Osita Okechukwu etc be wilfully supporting an Igbo hater....on what basis

The Youths of nowadays like the OP are the reasons why hatred rather than alliance continues to get entrenched amongst the different tribes of Nigeria

He said it.... Stop making noise
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP,
Stop trying to create division along ethnic lines.

It is a dangerous game.

This is not the change Nigeria wants.

If you are truely African then shame on you!

The late great Igbo leader Emeka Ojukwu was one of Buhari's greatest supporters.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-38ZJJQ_w2wQ/UL0tFe6UHcI/AAAAAAAAGFM/m7BstvV4hX4/s1600/ojukwu11.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/466335_Buhari_Ojukwu_jpg11009356020103b729de2bace0f89c3c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by MyParadise(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Big massive fat arse humongous liar, OP. Where's your integrity?

Whatever happened to our thirst for truth Nigerians? Some unknown agent provocateur posts something without an iota of evidence and you swallow it hook line and sinker without the slightest sense of duty to your morality?! Shocking!!

Read the emboldened text in the quotation marks again. How can Buhari refer to himself as "him"? Quotation marks are supposed to envelop verbatim remarks!!! OP if you wish to sacrifice your integrity on the alter of bigotry, at least do it properly!

Buhari made such comment why protecting him.... Una tink sey some igbo guys no dey hear hausa?
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by dlux: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
nairalife2013:
Op, when I dey tell u, u no dey hear. Now shebi u dong run back home wid ya tail between ya legs like a little puppy in a lost battle! Ntorr!!!
And how exactly? Go find out from the source listed. Or was it not the same Buhari who said he'd make the country ungovernable? The Baboons would bleed to death if he loses? Are these all lies? Suit yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by fritiyo: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
DID HE REALLY SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON BBC.
IT UNFORTUNATE FOR BUHARI. HE WILL CONTINUE TO B UNELECTABLE .
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by tit(f): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
buhari will kill all the yeebos that survived the evil war if he succeed.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by jaybee3(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
tit:
buhari will kill all the yeebos that survived the evil war if he succeed.
Tit
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by AgentOfAllah: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
MyParadise:

Buhari made such comment why protecting him.... Una tink sey some igbo guys no dey hear hausa?

Provide the evidence, and I'll keep quiet forever! And if you don't, you're a shameless liar.
Re: Buhari Drops Bombshell On Igbos & The Civil War by argon500: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sauce, maggi, onions or admin should pull down the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Crying On Channels TV some people are busy sayin GMB is leading in imo / Prophet Olagunju Prophecy 2016: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die, IBB Willl H / Buhari Is Not Coming Back Again... Though He Didn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.