Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (38087 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / 5 Africa Business Ideas How To Turn Food Waste Into Profits / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by winnieG1(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Bruno3000:
here's my e-mail address, am interested paulterhideyaor@yahoo.com
go to their website www.m3fundmanager.com
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by ifekon: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Good one
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Bosville(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2015
zenith4biz:
Do not despise the day of small beginning
Would you like to venture into engine oil and kerosene business?
Look for an area with good population but without petrol station
Buy kerosene like 200 litres
200 x 140 = #28000
Buy engine oil of
Total of #34,000
Do you know you can sell the kerosene within three days
Assuming you decide to add #10 to the cost price
#10*200 = 2000
That means you would be having a profit of #4000 from kerosene every week
At the end of the month you have #12k
If you continue to reinvest your profit, your business would grow to the point where you would need suppliers.

Selling data alongside your kerosene business is also encouraging, here you don't need to buy data, place the advert and look for a reputable data seller or Nairaland e.g wolexy or rooneyboy.
When customers comes for data, place an order through them.
If a sells 1 gig for #1100 you can add additional #100 to make your own profit.
If you have five customers in a day that's #500, in a month that's #8000 without spending a dime

To God be thy glory
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Rockyfancino(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
so, the thread entered front page. will read when I have time.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by meemeee: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
follow follow...
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by jblazy: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH JUST N5,000 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello My Good Friend,

Did you know that with Just N40k Or $210 you can change your life and become one the most wealthiest Nigerians or Africans of your time?

Wealth is health, and wealth is life, so says a a famous wise man....If being healthy and extremely wealthy is your goal, aspiration & mission for this new year....

Then, do let us help take you on a journey of a lifetime to achieving your dreams of being a very healthy and wealthy Nigerian and African.

For more enquires plz Call 08183215860, Whatsapp 08160974909

Bbm pin - 51605EA3

The best come, the best get served...It is your right to be very wealthy and successful this 2015.

Your speed in life is motivated by what is pursuing you....This is that Opportunity you have been praying for to come your way and make you smile to the bank ALL THE TIME !!!
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by usa2you: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
It is always good to start small and grow your business, of course you can actually start something with 40k and grow the business with time why not try mini importation, register for FREE US Address Here http://www.usa2you.biz after registration go to this page http://www.usa2you.biz/#!links/c1om and select an item to buy using your free us address.

USA2YOU Nigeria Office:

40 Airport Road, opp. IBIS Hotel just beside African Sun Airport Hotel
By Junction Bus Stop
Mafoluku, Oshodi Lagos
Tel: 07011114401

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaBullIT(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
He is made

OK

Agreed, why are you mad at my comment when it's the truth

This here is a forum, made or not somebody else can gain from the post and responses hence why it's my place to talk to whoever is constituting a nuisance
Emmahunk:

I am constrained to react to your response just to correct an impression and not to dignify you with any form of argument.
Having said that, suffice it to say that this writer is not looking for for N40,000 peanut business to stabilize. He is M A D E and that's why you should be careful how you address people you don't know jack about but simply
had the privilege of communicating with them on net. Be well advised please
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaBullIT(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Information marketer congratulations are in order I assume right? Not everything should be about money. OP wants free advice, don't come and sell or market you business here
Dangote is a successful business man, it doesn't mean other people don't produce cements and spahg

In this context you are not Dangote, if you have no business strategy to share free, don't advertise here

FAPatriot:

DaBull.
What do you know? Do you value and cherish free things? Cuz you don't know how to run Information Marketing doesn't mean you should rubbish it. In case you wanna know, I'm an information marketer.

Go meet Dangote make him give you him business blueprint!

Bull anyways, how can you th*nk well.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaBullIT(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Access bank is an establishment, under normal circumstances an employer owes the [b]duty of indemnity [/b]to all employees. So technically Access should be responsible for staff's death as long as staff dies while discharging his duty to Access bank

There are establisments, that's true, but prostitution or pimping is illegal as far as Nigeria's constitution is concerned

Furthermore, OP is looking for 40k business ideas not the pimping establishment in your imagination

Your idea is as useless as your MBA

And you shitte through your mouth, it would have been better for you not to comment at all

voltron:

Do you think Access Bank cares about staff who die due to work related stress, High-blood pressure etc.. stop eating through your anus because you will shiit out of your mouth like you just did. There are establishments that ensure the girls are tested regularly to make sure the brand stays fresh and out of scandals - Any business that focuses solely on ethics will die out naturally... you obviously stick to text books instead of real-life case studies - get an MBA, it helps
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Access bank is an establishment, under normal circumstances an employer owes the [b]duty of indemnity [/b]to all employees. So technically Access should be responsible for staff's death as long as staff dies while discharging his duty to Access bank

There are establisments, that's true, but prostitution or pimping is illegal as far as Nigeria's constitution is concerned

Furthermore, OP is looking for 40k business ideas not the pimping establishment in your imagination

Your idea is as useless as your MBA

And you shitte through your mouth, it would have been better for you not to comment at all

Hahaha haa what was your business idea again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DaBullIT(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
voltron:

Hahaha haa what was your business idea again? grin grin grin

Really? I think 40k is not enough to establish a business in today's Nigeria
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by egobetatoday: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
sinto5:
u can go into a fish farming... (cat fish), I started my with just less than #28,500..... and its very profitable...

i like your idea.
i' ve had it in mind for several months now
the problem i have is this:

how do i market my products after rearing the fish. i mean who are the regular buyers

pls do pple really buy fresh fish. these have been my fears.

kindly reply. thanks
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Really? I think 40k is not enough to establish a business in today's Nigeria

True, for an SME, you can argue that the minimum required especially in a location like Lagos is between N300,000 to N500,000 but for a cottage industry (home business) it can start something.. millions within the first 2-4 years is barely achievable given the rising costs of living, currency performance on the forex market, tax etc. please ignore my suggestions if they sound offensive, but let us look at a small reality happening somewhere right-side of the ikoyi-lekki link-bridge.. (lekki side). there is a thriving cottage business for illegal drugs ranging from marijuana - coke which goes from anywhere between N50 - N2,000 for a hit. these businessmenhuslterz procure their goods cheaply and given the location, they sell at a high profit margin. N40k can easily transform to N200k within a month.. these hustlerz have no where near the N40k capital to begin with so they remain small. - imagine how much business impact N40k can make..

@OP did not explicitly say legal biz.. i have seen some suggestions for binary, forex, fundmanagers on this thread.. after careful review and calls. i realized they are simply into another thriving business popularly known as YahooYahoo. wink

2 Likes

Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by nerdyorion: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
An IT firm in Ikeja, Lagos desires to employ a female fresh graduate (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Customer Service / Relationship Skills
Social Media savvy
Not more than 28 years.
Knowledge of Business Development is a plus.

Please send CV to info@mobilixe.com on or before Thursday 5th of February 2015.
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by sinto5(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
egobetatoday:

i like your idea.
i' ve had it in mind for several months now
the problem i have is this:

how do i market my products after rearing the fish. i mean who are the regular buyers

pls do pple really buy fresh fish. these have been my fears.

kindly reply. thanks

that should not be ur fear, were excaltly do u stay? depending on the area u are... I can link u up with some!!!!
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Caseless: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2015
hofn:

I see.
So is it possible to start that with 40k
40k to do that. I'm learning new tricks here
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by DOnly1(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
saasala:
Read these books

0. Rich Dad's Cash Flow Quadrant

1. Rich Dad's Guide To Investing - Robert Kiyosaki

2. 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws Of Business Success - Brian Tracy

3. The Rules of Wealth - Richard Templar

I am not very rich o...but at the moment, I have lots of free time to campaign freely for Buhari online (I stopped working for people long time ago) and also enjoy reasonable income. I have not much worries about money....THOSE BOOKS PLUS OTHERS HELPED ME.

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes
Nice bro, please can you post some more business resource materials. Thanks
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by egobetatoday: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2015
sinto5:

that should not be ur fear, were excaltly do u stay? depending on the area u are... I can link u up with some!!!!

ok. thanks.
i live i zaria
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by enomakos(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
sassiemyk
post=30358316:

depends on if yhu are ready to take the risks. yhu may
invest it in pure water business. it cud pay better if u live in lagos.
or if yhu are a gurl who is ready to do little tradin, yhu can start
with getting a carpenter to construct a table and then start fruit
business startin with oranges and the rest. dilligence, patience,
perseverance, focus, determination and damn the shame. yhu may also
explore sellin of akara and fried potatoes and yam.
can one use 40k to starts pure water factory?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by enomakos(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
[quote
author=Lachynos2k2 post=30359895]take 39k and buy a used photocopying
machine and then photocopy the remaining 1k as many as u want..if ur
hardworking you can achieve a million in a day.[/quote]seconded make 10,000 copy and they take it to the bank and deposit
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by enomakos(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
segxi1960:

Invest in an equity fund.

I could connect you with some partners that would give you 10% per month on your capital.
why not drop the details here?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Distribusiness(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rockyfancino:
I was wondering if you all out there can become a successful millionaire, if you had N40,000 as a capital. Most people will say 1million isn't enough to start anything, but a real business person had wild ideas. I want to know what your ideas are in your head. Please share what you can do with 40k.

I think you can become a successful millionaire by buying with N40,000 or any other capital you have and selling to make double profit in red palm oil business in Nigeria. Visit this blog: [url]http://palm-oil-millionaira-report..com/2015/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html [/url]
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by iyomomo(f): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
360command:

A solar fruit dryer is about 100 dollars..

Pls do u know where i can get a solar/electric dryer/oven?
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by 360command: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
iyomomo:

Pls do u know where i can get a solar/electric dryer/oven?
check Alibaba ..
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Danblaze24(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
My advise 4 u is to go learn a good hand work lyk web design,or u could start a small poutry.or buld a blog and start afflite marking in u are not be accept in google adsence..
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by Ndawe(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
iykepromotions:
now some people may doubt this. the best thing to do with such money is to invest it in expired domain names. you can buy a domain name for as low as N300, park it and start making money immediately. you can equally resell it whenever you want. though this is an old business but still very new in nigeria with very few people making money from it which am proud to be one of them. for example i bought a domain name for N1650 And later resold it for N83000. {this was my first domain sale} lazy folks will say it's not real but if you think say na lie just go online and do your own research before investing a kobo.

Good morning, this is really interesting and I'm trying to be very open minded. Kindly email helpful details to claryecko@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? by tck2000(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=moderatorr1 post=30356379]Don't risk it on anything hardware except poultry farming.
On the software side , your chances of blowing to riches is always there and verifiable withing days if not minutes.
1. For instance, write a tutorial on something you know how to do very well eg. how to import car from kotonou, mtn f.ree br.owsing etc

2. Create a sales page on a quick sales site like Brain tem. org
The advantage of using a quick sales site is that you don't have to worry about setting up online payment method etc. Those things have been done for you.
And when someone others your eBook at the price you set up, eg. N2,000 the site will automatically email them an invoice, the eBook and a receipt.

3. Invest your money into Facebook ads that are pointing to your sales page. People from Facebook will flood your sales page eventually, some will buy.
Let's say you invested $5 for a 5 day ad on Facebook, and you have 1500 people checking out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / Cleaning / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.