Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! (7353 Views)

Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by breadandtea(f): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Last year, March 25, 2014 to be precise, the whole world was on linda ikeji's head! She posted a story of Olamide's long time girlfriend Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman been pregnant!
Some hours later, Olamide went to twitter to bash her - here are his tweets
[img]http://1.bp..com/-he3O0QKQda0/UzG5Ysc8fJI/AAAAAAACrXY/I1IMLFgxsWM/s1600/Untitled1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-V4AYgNZu21Q/UzG5ZWkMPbI/AAAAAAACrXg/gRfiXB3sYHQ/s1600/Untitled2.png[/img]

and Linda had one of the worst days of her life, people bashed her from every corner, even Wizkid insulted her!

but in less 10 months later, Olamide is now a father, and who is the mother? the same girl Linda said she was pregnant!
So why did Olamide lie that his girlfriend was not pregnant? did he just feel like bashing Linda that day?
He should hide his head in shame!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by DickDastardly(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
What if olamide never want it in the open then. Probably he wants it private. U see, Linda is still wrong sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
As at the time Linda published the article, the girl was not yet pregnant. Even you said it in your post that the baby came 11 months later. So therefore Linda lied on her blog.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by madgoat(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
How are we sure olamide's tweets were refering to linda talking abt his GF? undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by busterr(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
olamide was bashing gej not linda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by breadandtea(f): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
dominique:
As at the time Linda published the article, the girl was not yet pregnant. Even you said it in your post that the baby came 11 months later. So therefore Linda lied on her blog.

I wanted to write in less than 10 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
11 months pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
The dey hama just gossiping people

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by enoqueen: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
olamide, olamide, olamide.
how many times did I call you?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by axortedbabe(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I giv my wife or gf belle,i neva tel d world,u carry d news waka lyk say u follow me do thing..mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Wuuworld(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why will Linda be too forward in posting that,is she the one that hold lamp for them during the shoki dance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by fr3do(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
DickDastardly:
What if olamide never want it in the open then. Probably he wants it private. U see, Linda is still wrong sad

olamide called it fake news, he didnt complain about his privacy.

Linda is vindicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
If actually she was pregnant before Linda carried the news, that means the pregnancy would have been at least 2months bfr Linda herself got to know about it. You see calculate 2months back from March, that's January! As at that particular time she wasn't pregnant. From the look of thing Aisha could be the kind of girl that respect her privacy so much, hardly will you see her upload her pics up and down unlike some celebrities, she wanted to make is private yet Linda posted it for the whole world to see undecided Linda was wrong she didn't take permission bfr posting such

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
breadandtea:
Last year, March 25, 2014 to be precise, the whole world was on linda ikeji's head! She posted a story of Olamide's long time girlfriend Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman been pregnant!
Some hours later, Olamide went to twitter to bash her - here are his tweets
[img]http://1.bp..com/-he3O0QKQda0/UzG5Ysc8fJI/AAAAAAACrXY/I1IMLFgxsWM/s1600/Untitled1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-V4AYgNZu21Q/UzG5ZWkMPbI/AAAAAAACrXg/gRfiXB3sYHQ/s1600/Untitled2.png[/img]

and Linda had one of the worst days of her life, people bashed her from every corner, even Wizkid insulted her!

but in less 10 months later, Olamide is now a father, and who is the mother? the same girl Linda said she was pregnant!
So why did Olamide lie that his girlfriend was not pregnant? did he just feel like bashing Linda that day?
He should hide his head in shame!
You must be a mofos too for rushing to nairaland without doing ur calculations properly, if she was pregnant since march, that means she carried the bby 4 10 months, did u stay in ur mother belly 4 10 months? Next!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by ChristyG(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
fr3do:

Linda is vindicated.
he called it fake cos his gf wasnt pregnant then,did u mother carry u for ten months?.so u see,she is not vindicated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by soldierdollar(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
axortedbabe:
I giv my wife or gf belle,i neva tel d world,u carry d news waka lyk say u follow me do thing..mtcheww

Fine gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by ephemm(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
fr3do:

Linda is vindicated.

If U truly believe Linda is vindicated then good luck, but I will say one prayer for you...

Before pregnancy can be known (publicly), it should at least a month old, so may your wife/sister carry pregnancy over that same period [February 25 to January 30]
Say amen #chikena

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by kenex4ever(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
patakioye:

You must be a mofos too for rushing to nairaland without doing ur calculations properly, if she was pregnant since march, that means she carried the bby 4 10 months, did u stay in ur mother belly 4 10 months? Next!!!!
u never hear of 10months preg? Even 11, 1year dey self.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by alotofgrace(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
lilmax:
11 months pregnancy

ABEG U KNOW THE PARENTS OF THE OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by lilmax(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
alotofgrace:

ABEG U KNOW THE PARENTS OF THE OP?
nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by 9cent(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
I didn't understand a thing

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by homesteady(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
ephemm:

If U truly believe Linda is vindicated then good luck, but I will say one prayer for you...

Before pregnancy can be known (publicly), it should at least a month old, so may your wife/sister carry pregnancy over that same period [February 25 to January 30]
Say amen #chikena
classicB:
If actually she was pregnant before Linda carried the news, that means the pregnancy would have been at least 2months bfr Linda herself got to know about it. You see calculate 2months back from March, that's January! As at that particular time she wasn't pregnant. From the look of thing Aisha could be the kind of girl that respect her privacy so much, hardly will you see her upload her pics up and down unlike some celebrities, she wanted to make is private yet Linda posted it for the whole world to see undecided Linda was wrong she didn't take permission bfr posting such

see fake doctors gringrin you can know if you are pregnant when it is just days old sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Missmossy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Whatever happened to privacy? Huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
homesteady:

see fake doctors gringrin you can know if you are pregnant when it is just days old sef!
But it will take time before people get to know

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Rex123(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why can't you peeps mind your own business? Cos he is a celebrity does that mean he doesn't have the right to keep his life private? The way you people monitor other people life ehnn if that the way you guys put it into ya business we will have lot of millionaires in this country !

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by lanicky(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Maybe...Linda saw vision of d unborn child cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by AfricanApple(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
shiiiits
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by IamOpemipo(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Who else is thinkin the OP is linda? grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by tpiah01: 4:13am On Feb 02, 2015
March was 10 months ago.

Possibly they got pregnant after the news broke.

They should name the baby linda or lindel if a boy.

Abi linda knew the wife was ovulating ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 02, 2015
dominique:

I won't call her a liar!...

Maybe she's a seer or a prophetess!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by tobiboss(m): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2015
gbosaa:

I won't call her a liar!...

Maybe she's a seer or a prophetess!!! grin
yeah right!angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar! by davidmoyes(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2015
busterr:
olamide was bashing gej not linda
Na when you go get sense??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Eyebrows That Doesn't Make Sense(photo) / Rihanna's Look Alike Spotted In Nigeria (photo) / Tiwa Savage Twerk It In Skinny Outfit At MarlianFest, Fans Screamed. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.