Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State (31245 Views)

Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag / Naija / Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Mark May Fly Pdp's Flag In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by gurusmac4: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Not new
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by DeInspector(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oga Jonah no wan deepen, a word of advice should do
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by Collynzo9: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Pdp falling. Down like London bridge
London bridge is still standing strong.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by nzeadachie: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
SHARIA REPORTERS

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by papachy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sai Buhari #Ihavedecided..
like if yhu also think so

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by masterpiece86: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
GEJ days are numbered

Pennultimate week it was Bauchi Gov and FCT Minister both of PDP trading words with acussations and counter acussations.

A week down d line it is factionalization wearing ugly head.

A house deeply divided within itself will crumble like pack of cards come Februari 14

Sai Buhari

#APC*Change*

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by alaoeri: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its obvious Jona is going back to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by DAVECENA(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
How funny.Anyway,I'm not surprised because Gej doesn't Trust some of his party members.I predict massive exodus of Pdp members after feBUHARI 2015.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by egift(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
In Fr. Mbaka's voice, Jonathan met PDP, everything scattered.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by HACKPASTOR(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by bishop12780838: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
enoqueen:
pls u people should let him be cos he already knows that its over for him.

Take over to bad !!!

Chai Buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
oops jona did it again . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by fiverrwin(f): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
We are watching
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by Ralphlauren(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
... exactly bro...he is a traitor. selfcentred man, always wants everything to himself no wonder he desecrated protocol and went ahead to abuja to hijack the structure..imagine.. Am sure PDP can never win Ondo state..he betrayed the people.

Yes. I agree with you.

He's currently persona-non grata in the south western states. He's political career is seriously waning.

Even though he was with the labour party, the APC governors stood solidly behind him and treated him as their own and fought the Agagu machinery. Only for him to defect to PDP.. . . . . The same party that rigged the election against him.

I'm sure the likes of Tinubu and co have heavy axes to grind with him. They are patiently waiting to treat his fu*ck up grin and teach him some serious lessons. grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by DesChyko: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Who is 'Mr Jonathan'?

The President?

The moderator who moved this to frontpage and the OP should be flogged for such a near-incomprehensible article.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by shilexholly(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
I so much pity this guy kald jona.....
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by efilefun(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by LewisO: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Unserious element! undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by OpraMenu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
PrinceMario:

*February 1 = B
*February 2 = U
*February 3 = H
*February 4 = A
*February 5 = R
*February 6 = I
*February 7 = O
*February 8 = S
*February 9 = I
*February10= N
*February11= B
*February12= A
*February13= J
*February14= O
Hope this Equation is CORRECT?
BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.
Happy New Month / Sunday.
Guy i lyk ur creativity
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Won she se bere

Change we want
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by ishiamu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
donphilopus:
This' the same State some people have been telling us Jonathan would win. How is that possible?! If Jonathan wins any State in the Southwest, then the Election is rigged!

You lack senses big time keep deceiving yourself when pdp win you say rigged the gun we go use scatter your mouth anuofia
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by ishiamu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...Tinubu needs to feast on this State.

APC's advantage grin

Not every one is money hungry
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by ITbomb(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
The same k-leg scenario of OBJ vs Amaechi in Rivers State
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by jdilight(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=EBENBUKENSON post=30327666][/quote]

Goodluck is a rare Nigerian.

Its not about this election, its about the next generation.

I don't want to return to presidency riding on the blood of Nigerians.

Goodluck will not take side in other to win election. He is a rare Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by blacknp(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:
useless news
you know see the headline,who force you read the news. I guess curiousity killed the cat sorry if the information no sweet you. Channels tv news go still carry am so i advice make you no watch tv today. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by blacknp(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
seunlayi:
the PDP is still the party to beat no matter the propaganda against them.
Propaganda?maybe na chicago you dey live,remember what coolio said "they keep spending most of their time living in a gangsta's'paradise"my brother wake up and be objective. This is fact not fiction.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by blacknp(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
DesChyko:
Who is 'Mr Jonathan'?

The President?

The moderator who moved this to frontpage and the OP should be flogged for such a near-incomprehensible article.
sorry bros chyko if these is not the news you wanted to hear you should have told pdp ondo to act out a different script,i don't blame you the truth is bitter.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by temitee4me(f): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Jonathan dare not do it.I was in Akure and I went there to see things for myself.I can bet that Jonathan might not win in Ondo due to the problem Mimiko had created. Presently in Ondo,there is old and new PDP.Old PDP headed by Jimoh Ibrahim and new PDP by Mimiko.For example in Akure North and South fedral constituency, 2 candidates emerged under PDP for house of representative,one for Mimiko and the other for Jimoh Ibrahim.Jonathan was compelled to raised flag for the Mimiko boys but he dare not do it as Jimoh Ibrahim was watching.Upon the fact that he did not,over 5000 members of PDP defected to APC less than 2 days of his visit apart from over 3000 that defected before a day to his visit causing the postponement of his visit.Time will tell.To those supporting Jonathan, I have nothing against him but he doesn't have good adviser. Those rejected people can not represent Jonathan and you think people will accept him.FFK,Fayose,Mimiko,Obanikoro,Omisore and the likes.They will only be deceiving him that things are in order whereas their evil deeds has perforated the umbrella.
u're very right.I think mimiko's defection has killed Jonathan's chances in Ondo state.some of d old labour party members refused to defect to pdp with him based on d fact that they were 'used and dumped'.pdp is as good as dead in ondo state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by DesChyko: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Incomprehensible:
blacknp:
..i don't blame you the truth is bitter.

Comprehensible:
I don't blame you. The truth is bitter.

Rather, "not everyone understands gibberish."
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by truvine(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
PrinceMario:

*February 1 = B
*February 2 = U
*February 3 = H
*February 4 = A
*February 5 = R
*February 6 = I
*February 7 = O
*February 8 = S
*February 9 = I
*February10= N
*February11= B
*February12= A
*February13= J
*February14= O
Hope this Equation is CORRECT?
BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.
Happy New Month / Sunday.

wá gbaáyï
SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by NovusHomo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
RichDad1:
PDP, whilst their house in on fire, they keep pocknosing in another Party's issue.
#hypocrites.
Btw, where are those coconut head projecting the end of the APC after the primaries?
It's obvious now which party has better internal democratic process.

Did you mean BASTARD?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.