Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (54745 Views)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady? / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
First and foremost, I prostrate and sincerely apologize to all my guys for this write-up cos I know this is an eye opener for the ladies. Guys abeg make una no vex for Tosyne ooooo

Oooowkay, without much ado, let's get to business

These are the characters guys exhibit especially when trying to get laid either with their girlfriends or otherwise. Even if you have outgrown these characters, you must have one point in time exhibited them especially when MEN were BOYS wink

Just sit down, relax and don't be in a hurry to read

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

1. He Tries To Hide his manhood
This really sounds funny. When he starts having erection, he tries to grab his pillow and stylishly uses it to block the region of his manhood mainly because he doesn't want to be seen as being desperate. It's just one of those signs

2. Smiling Sheepishly
YES an average is likely to smile sheepishly even when everything seems to be boring. You have both been talking and he has not been smiling and suddenly, he keeps smiling and trying to make fun out of something. That is one of those signs

3. Confusion
Confusion overwhelms him when thinking of how to start. He starts going in and out of the room for no reason. You might think he has something doing outside. * if I hear *

4. He Keeps Checking When The Movie Will end
Hahaha !!!! This is very hilarious. You are watching a movie on his laptop and when he sees that the movie is taking so long, he will start moving the cursor just to check when the movie will end

5. He doesn't want you to watch another movie
When the movie finally ends, joy overwhelms him because his prayers have been answered.. Hahaha !!! But when you try to watch another movie, eeehnnn !! If I hear say he gree, he might quickly shut down his laptop saying he wants to reserve the remaining battery

6. He stops talking
Someone who has been talking and making fun suddenly stops talking. Isn't that funny ? Hahaha.. He knows you are probably going to ask him why he's no more talking

7. Asking unnecessary Questions
When the fan or airconditioner is seriously blowing, this kind of question might pop up, hope you aint feeling heat sha ? **Ooooga we know what you are up to jhoooor **

8. Keeps Focusing on you
Someone that has not been focusing or starting suddenly starts gazing at you to the extent that you keep feeling uncomfortable, it's one of those signs

9. He asks when you are leaving
You have been with him for the past 3 hours and the moment you tell him you would be leaving soon, he starts begging to stay a little longer

10. Flattering You Unnecessarily
He is likely to flatter and praise you just to get what he wants. He will tell you you are the prettiest lady he has ever come across and that you are a wife material. ** if
I hear **

** Guys I sincerely apologize once again ** wink

Writer: tosyne2muchhh !!!!

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/10-characters-guys-exhibit-when-trying.html

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
U don watch another of basket mouth comedy video concerning tryn to get unda d pants of a lady abi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
U don watch another of basket mouth comedy video concerning tryn to get unda d pants of a lady abi
hahahahaha cheesy

sowi i dont watch all those comedy shit... me sef na comedian of my own wink

6 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha cheesy

sowi i dont watch all those comedy shit... me sef na comedian of my own wink
sharap. U knw I aint lyn. Lool. Btw guys guys, if u wana successfuly bleep a gurl, dis is wad u'd do. Wen she comes ova to ur house, mk her feel comfortable. If she wants to sit on d couch, sit far away frm her, wen she wants to sleep on d bed, sleep on d couch. I tell u solemnly, if she no beg u for bleep, come and read my comment again. grin

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Brymo: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
is dat all.
I tut is more than ten.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by jackpot(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
sharap. U knw I aint lyn. Lool. Btw guys guys, if u wana successfuly bleep a gurl, dis is wad u'd do. Wen she comes ova to ur house, mk her feel comfortable. If she wants to sit on d couch, sit far away frm her, wen she wants to sleep on d bed, sleep on d couch. I tell u solemnly, if she no beg u for bleep, come and read my comment again. grin
hahahahahahha roflwkmd grin

bro, i dont know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by harlos: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
...and that will go on until...? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
How i wish it is possible for you to change your username from tosyne2much to tosyne10much.....

#smoking_my_weed_jelely grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Kazrem(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
You didn't italicized this. Forgot or just decided to change it.
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kazrem:
woooooow !!! How did you know that I forgot to italicize it ? wink
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by dstnd: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
bro u got it all wrong...I don't have sex I make love more loving.and mind you I go straight to the point..

am just a poet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by yemi2plus(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
11. He begs for It like his life depends on it.

12. He drags your pant like you stole it from him.

Talking from experience.

21 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
yemi2plus:
11. He begs for It like his life depends on it.

12. He drags your pant like you stole it from it.

Talking from experience.
ooooooh boiiiiiii... Nawa 4u oooooh grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
zick19:
How i wish it is possible for you to change your username from tosyne2much to tosyne10much.....

#smoking_my_weed_jelely grin
you hate me so tay you still even talk am say you hate me.. God pass you oooo grin
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmmmm this is gonna be interesting grin

lemme climb ewedu tree to observe clearly

Nice one op

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
OP, when u become matured enuf, u'll find out how childish the things u post on this forum are.
who is this bush man ? where you come from ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
sincerely god will Polish this guy for this!!!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u need deliverance for this tin u talk
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=jackpot post=30332087]so, Mike actually wanted to get into my pants the other day? shocked shocked[/quotehhahahahahahahahahahahahh

had it been u noticed,probably u no for have sex DAT week oooo

5 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
who is this bush man ? where you come from ?

mofo, u can continue exposing urself on this forum thinking u're exposing "guys". oloshi

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kazrem:
this guy no get eye oooo
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by agoadiv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
zick19:
One reason why i hate this tosyne of a guy is that he never keep guys secrets, must ladies know all our scopes DICKLESS TRAITOR
thank God my girl is not on nairaland
...the oda day I was reading out something DAT was posted here on NL n she was like WHICH SITE iS DAT? I told her nairaland n she wanted opening de forum, I quickly told her THIS PLACE IS BADDER DAN FACEBOOK, IT CAN FINISH ONE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN TWO WEEKS,USE LINDA IKEJI BLOG RADAgrin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
hmm! nice to know cheesy
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
mofo, u can continue exposing urself on this forum thinking u're exposing "guys". oloshi

Shey you know you have violated rule 2

Cc: Pasqal09
Farano

1 Like

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
agoadiv:
sincerely god will polish this guy for this!!!
he leaked ya secret?
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by mirexxx(f): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Penboy: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ tosyne2much

When you talk about "trying to get under a lady's pant", I don't understand o. Is it that there is space in between their pants that I can go under; the way I used to go under the table?

Please clarify me. Thanks!

17 Likes

Re: 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
tosyne2much:

Shey you know you have violated rule 2

Cc: Pasqal09
Farano
Ok u're dat dude dat washed outta the Mr.Nl competition and now u think u own the mods?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.