Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage (2985 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Teebashy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
I do ask myself this question and i can't get the right answer to it
Why do some men do maltreat their wives after marriage
I always thought they knew her in and out, knew her behaviour before marry her.
If I see a married woman complaining about how her husband is behaving in the house, it do scared me about getting married
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Huffington: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Because she don wash finish like faded cloth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Emmm... Maybe you should ask that man. Who maltreated his wife in your street
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Teebashy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Huffington:
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well you can't know a woman well untill you live with her.......most of them act cool,behave well because they want the guy to marry them basically because he is rich,comfortable or goodlooking not because she love him. These days girls want guys to marry them not the other way around......they trick and lure guys into marriage
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
There's three side to every story, his side, her side, and the truth.

The truth is that marriage is hard. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Teebashy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
falconey:
Well you can't know a woman well untill you live with her.......most of them act cool,behave well because they want the guy to marry them basically because he is rich,comfortable or goodlooking not because she love him. These days girls want guys to marry them not the other way around......they trick and lure guys into marriage
So u tink women are d cause
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Enegod(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
A buddy of mine was getting his a**
kicked by his wife. In his efforts to save
his life, he screamed for help. Got
arrested for Disturbing the Peace. angry
Yes, men are not the only abusers out
there... undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
We all know most women and the way they behave
Can't blame most men thou..
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by falconey(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:

So u tink women are d cause
yes! Do you think a man in his right sense will hit the woman he loves? Common girl have you ever been in love? if razor mistakely cut you both of you will bleed. When women stop luring men into marriage because of money but love thatz when all these crap will stop.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Tymax(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
May be she presented herself as goods to be bought. In that case, I believe any man can do as he pleases with his property once he has paid for it.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Teebashy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Y are up guys blaming it on women
don't be bias...let b realistic
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by sunnyt1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:
If I see a married woman complaining about how her husband is behaving in the house, it do scared me about getting married

The 4th line of your post says it all

**I always thought they knew her in and out, knew her behaviour before marry her.**

I should also think she knew him in and out before marrying him so she should've known he would maltreat her.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Enegod(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:
Y are up guys blaming it on women
don't be bias...let b realistic
Women are proud by what they can get away with because for the longest time that's what they thought was cool and alright to "get back at the man".
Men are never proud of hitting their
woman for the fact that one of many
things could happen; shame, and
possible social isolation. It's never a
popular thing these days for a man to hit
a woman.
The younger generation of most women are certainly the most violent and aggressive yet I don't see it getting much better. angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by megaik: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:

Cuz most women act like crazy and " I made you " attitude after marriage especially the beautiful ones throwing orders around n never to submit while the man want submission by force.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
1: The love is gone or maybe he did not really love her
2: The character the woman displayed after marriage makes her more of a stranger to her man.. Characters like nagging, being too abusive, laziness, unfaithfulness etc
3: Maybe the man was never ready for marriage just had to do it..... Marriage is all on preparedness one has to be set for it
4: Sometimes its the training the man got from home, my mum says the way you treat your sisters is almost same way you'll treat your wife, a guy that has anger issues and probably beats his sisters may not see anything wrong in beating any other woman that offends him
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by baralatie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:

assumption name bad idea for marriage
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by mytime24(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Huffington:
wicked, nA who fade aM
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:

You can't blame the man, after spending so much on your introduction, traditional wedding, white wedding, court wedding and feeding your entire village, who can blame him.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by lilmax(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
When women humble themselves then this like this will stop
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by passionate88: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teebashy:
Better be scared o, people pretend before marriage and after marriage when they can't keep up with the pretence... When dating, a girl will/might sweep the guy's room, wash his cloths, etc but after marriage, na OYO o
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by passionate88: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
lilmax:
When women humble themselves they will stop maltreating them
It's not about being humble, some women are humble but they just have the misfortune (or self made) of being married to a super jerk
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by passionate88: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
falconey:
True

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by lilmax(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
passionate88:
It's not about being humble, some women are humble but they just have the misfortune (or self made) of being married to a super jerk
super jerk,thats the problem most go for jerks instead of responsible men
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by ivyT(f): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=Enegod post=30335860]A buddy of mine was getting his a**
there... undecided[/quote
And in most cases they(men) are
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by baralatie(m): 2:20am On Feb 02, 2015
passionate88:
hmmm!and there is a slogan that states that most women find bad boys sexy and attractive.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by passionate88: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2015
baralatie:

hmmm!and there is a slogan that states that most women find bad boys sexy and attractive.

Those sets of female are very confused or should I say sick in the head? Why would a sane person like what would harm him/her later in life? That's why I do tell some friends of mine to live their life's to please theirselves and not for a girl that would leave them for another
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by apparentlylaw(m): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Different reasons tho buh none is tangible ...no matter what a woman does , a man dosent have the right to maltreat another person's child
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Teebashy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
passionate88:
U make sense jawe
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Oahray: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enegod:
A buddy of mine was getting his a**
there... undecided
lol. Interesting tale. Where did this happen?
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by Oahray: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
passionate88:
I wouldn't call it misfortune. You can spot an abuser before marriage. People just HUMBLY choose to look the other way, forgetting that overlooking something does not make it disappear.
Re: Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage by chisyluvly: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2015
No matter d way we look at it,men are alwz d head'submission solves all ds marital prblms.don't b heady as a wife,bring ursef low enuf dt he might find Favour in u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring / Test Post (First) / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.