Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. (3681 Views)

Questions That Revealed Atheists Weakness / My Collection Of Religious Memes. / TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer (2) (3) (4)

10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by onihaxy: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Religion questions that requires an answer.

1. In the days of our fore fathers where devil, obatala, ogun etc were been worshipped, their marriage always last long and couples lived together till death do them apart, how come people in this generation blames broken marriage as lack of christ/God/Allah in their marriages?.

2. Deeperlife and mfm uses wool and condemns weavons, from the knowledge of chemistry, aren't both of them produced from synthetic fibres? And aren't they both classified as attachments?.

3. Some people preach against use of jewellery as a sin, is wedding ring not part of jewellery?, why is it not a sin?, if the use of wedding ring is backed up in the bible, where is the verse?.

4. Christian denomination prevent members of their church from getting married to another church member. For instance, I loosed a girl I once loved so much because I attend winners and she attends deeper-life. Her parents said its either I join their church or I back-off their daughter. I simply used the second option. Like seriously, are we not calling on the same christ? Are we not praying through the same channel?. Is there any biblical backing against inter-church union?.

5. Why are atheists doing well in technology productions, doing well in medicals, engineering?, and so many inventions?. And the only invention we have in nigerian religion is only MIRACLES?.

6. Why are some crusade rallies filled with promises of healing the dead, healing the blind and cripples?, and in most cases, non of the promises would be fulfilled?.

7. why is that when we are sick and needed medical attention urgently, we never cared to ask if the doctor is a muslim or christian?, when applying for job, we never cared to know if the employer is an herbalist or babalawo?, but when it comes to religious forum, we are always violent at opposite religion? .

8. Why is smoking and drinking beer a sin?, and yet, people who got employed by sona breweries and BAT rush to the church for testimony?. Is it God that provide the job of working/producing what he despised?.

9. If those churches are really the temple of God filled with holy spirit?, how come boko haram are succeeding in bombing them?,

10. Different men of God had been cursing and praying against boko-haram since time memorial. How come boko haram and insurgent still exist?.

#copied from a friend's facebook page

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Dolemite(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
onihaxy:
5. Why are atheists doing well in technology productions, doing well in medicals, engineering?, and so many inventions?. And the only invention we have in nigerian religion is only MIRACLES?.
The more you know how the world works, the less relevant God becomes, when someone discovers the cure for cancer, HIV etc less and less people would go to church, if a brilliant economist solves world poverty, Christianity would become extinct. That's why most of these pulpit pimps like Benny Hinn, T.D Jakes, Kenneth Copeland are looking to Africa, the more desperate, impoverished, ignorant a people are the more you find God, ask yourself why advanced countries like Sweden, Spain, Russia have more atheists there yet continue to prosper? yet God-lovers in Africa, Haiti and other shit holes around the world continue to suffer?

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Verovera(f): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
onihaxy:

1. In the days of our fore fathers where devil, obatala, ogun etc were been worshipped, their marriage always last long and couples lived together till death do them apart, how come people in this generation blames broken marriage as lack of christ/God/Allah in their marriages?.

2. Deeperlife and mfm uses wool and condemns weavons, from the knowledge of chemistry, aren't both of them produced from synthetic fibres? And aren't they both classified as attachments?.

3. Some people preach against use of jewellery as a sin, is wedding ring not part of jewellery?, why is it not a sin?, if the use of wedding ring is backed up in the bible, where is the verse?.

4. Christian denomination prevent members of their church from getting married to another church member. For instance, I loosed a girl I once loved so much because I attend winners and she attends deeper-life. Her parents said its either I join their church or I back-off their daughter. I simply used the second option. Like seriously, are we not calling on the same christ? Are we not praying through the same channel?. Is there any biblical backing against inter-church union?.

6. Why are some crusade rallies filled with promises of healing the dead, healing the blind and cripples?, and in most cases, non of the promises would be fulfilled?.

7. why is that when we are sick and needed medical attention urgently, we never cared to ask if the doctor is a muslim or christian?, when applying for job, we never cared to know if the employer is an herbalist or babalawo?, but when it comes to religious forum, we are always violent at opposite religion? .

8. Why is smoking and drinking beer a sin?, and yet, people who got employed by sona breweries and BAT rush to the church for testimony?. Is it God that provide the job of working/producing what he despised?.

9. If those churches are really the temple of God filled with holy spirit?, how come boko haram are succeeding in bombing them?,

10. Different men of God had been cursing and praying against boko-haram since time memorial. How come boko haram and insurgent still exist?.

Question for the gods. looool.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by SIRANDREWS: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
onihaxy:

You need to understand that successful marriages are not dependent on religion or who you worship but understanding. At that time, Male had their roles, female had theirs. There was nothing like feminism or wife complaining the husband isn't man enough. There was much more understanding then.

Also understand that the people who create these rules and doctrines aren't so intellectuals. Just some bunch of people who belief they've been empowered by God to keep people in check. In churches like this, if the head doesn't like this, the followers shouldn't also like it.

Like i said earlier, these people aren't necessary scholars. and btw, most of these doctrines weren't created today - where we can open google and so some findings.

If you marry someone in your domination, the pastor would have more say in both your lives. It has it's advantages and disadvantages. It would easier to resolve conflicts when two of you follow the same doctrines. On the flip side, you're subjected to your pastors command. You're more of a sheep.

People are doing well irrespective of their beliefs. but note that Atheists, don't rely on some mythical creature to get the job done. If they fail, they try again. They don't go crying to God on why their endeavours are failing. It isn't so bad to rely on God, but technology wouldn't have gone far if people relied on the some Holy books for development

If you want to sell, you must use the right words, have the right products and set-up the right store. If a crusade theme is just to "thank God", there wouldn't be attendees. But if you promise these things, people who have been going from place to place would come because they're looking for that place of breakthrough - just like alleged testimonies they've heard about how someone persisted and finally, he/she met his breakthrough.

Note: Their aren't Miracles. At least, none that i've witnessed or know anyone that has. It's all 'hearsay'.

This is a property of Religion. But alas, it most times contradicts reality. When we're on our way to work, we do opposite of our religion.
It is just to tell you there's something wrong with religion.

There is nothing like Sin. It's just something an alleged Holy man told you to keep you in check. They don't want you to misbehave. People in cold environment smoke to relieve some burden. It's just reality

There isn't a place that is holy. At least, not on this Earth. If i have some level of influence or a good number of people, i can swindle them into believing it's a holy place. But alas, they don't do that because we've been deceived since were born.

This so called men of God are not but ordinary humans who are opportuned to influence some followers. Praying is a waste of time - Yes, i said it! You can get a job done without praying.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by stuff46(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Dolemite:

The more you know how the world works, the less relevant God becomes, when someone discovers the cure for cancer, HIV etc less and less people would go to church, if a brilliant economist solves world poverty, Christianity would become extinct. That's why most of these pulpit pimps like Benny Hinn, T.D Jakes, Kenneth Copeland are looking to Africa, the more desperate, impoverished, ignorant a people are the more you find God, ask yourself why advanced countries like Sweden, Spain, Russia have more atheists there yet continue to prosper? yet God-lovers in Africa, Haiti and other shit holes around the world continue to suffer?
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. what on earth are you?
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Dolemite(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. what on earth are you?

What on earth are you?
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Dolemite:

What on earth are you?
i'm the servant of the One that formed and made u in ur mother's womb. And am being sent forth by Him to come an declare the message that He loves u and has good thoughts towards u an to give u peace. even though u dont know Him.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Zikdik(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i'm the servant of the One that formed and made u in ur mother's womb. And am being sent forth by Him to come an declare the message that He loves u and has good thoughts towards u an to give u peace. even though u dont know Him.
Prophet the Prophet...it's been a while.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by 5minsmadness: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
And when the questions are answered you guys will refuse the answer. So what's the point?

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Dolemite(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

I sure know your God, wasted 8 years of my life worshiping a God that doesn't even exist - your God is all knowing right? Omniscient, so if I die and go to hell he must have known that before he created me, so in a way I'm doing God's will, please don't deceive me, I don't want to fxck up God's divine plan. grin

P.S
I wish hell really existed though, a lot cool people would be there. wink cheesy

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by plaetton: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Lol.
More like a servant of your own twisted psyche.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by johnydon22(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dolemite:

I sure know your God, wasted 8 years of my life worshiping a God that doesn't even exist - your God is all knowing right? Omniscient, so if I die and go to hell he must have known that before he created me, so in a way I'm doing God's will, please don't deceive me, I don't want to fxck up God's divine plan. grin

P.S
I wish hell really existed though, a lot cool people would be there. wink cheesy
hahahahahahaha no be small oooo... abeg make we yarn on whatsapp jareee...

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by lastmessenger: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
1. The success of a marriage is not based on who you pray to or worship. it is based on the two involved in the marriage. do they understand and love each other ?
2. I am sorry to say this but it IS true, most deeper life and mfm member are not rational thinkers. if they are, then they should understand they those attachments have got nothing to do with ones spiritual life. the last time, they branded television the devils box and later come back to use it.
3.Again if you believe that using gold is a sin then i can say that you are not informed at all.
4.The man that prevented his daughter from marrying you is nothing but a brainwashed mugu. we are worshiping the same God.
5.The problem is that most Christians are more interested in the Holy spirit helping them to get a miracle job, husbands/wives and defeating their imaginary enemies. we have failed to use the power of God in technology.
6.Because thats what people are looking for. promise them what they are looking for and the crusade ground will be filled to the brim.
7.You have to be alive to talk about religion.
8.Smoking and drinking is not a sin but why should you smoke in a hot clime like ours? well if you smoke you stand the risk of cancer.
9.Your bodies are the temple of the Holy ghost.
10.It is your job to pray against evil but it is Gods job to stop evil. Only him can tell why BH is waxing strong.

onihaxy:

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
And when the questions are answered you guys will refuse the answer. So what's the point?

Lol... So when ur teacher marks you wrong in an exam question, u go home and tell your dad that your teacher refused to accept your answer.

Religion: the only institution where even meaningless answer must be accepted.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dolemite:

I sure know your God, wasted 8 years of my life worshiping a God that doesn't even exist

WOW so u mean u've spent 8 years as a christian? What happened? Why did u fail along the way? Or did u request anything from Him that has been denied to test ur faith an to weaken ur belief in the existence of God? Oh my dear pls and pls. Return to God pls an He will make ur ways perfect pls return to the Father of all love, He is so patiently waiting. Or pls can u share with me what made u to lose ur faith in God by becoming an atheist?
:
your God is all knowing right? Omniscient, so if I die and go to hell he must have known that before he created me, so in a way I'm doing God's will,
the Lord is not willing that anybody should perish but that all should come to Him in repentance. Pls if u hear His words dont harden ur heart pls, i can 100% prove to u that God is real.
:
please don't deceive me, I don't want to fxck up God's divine plan. grin
God's divine plan is to create a new heaven an a new earth were all that dwells is righteousness, joy an peace an no sorrows an murders nor sickness nor mournings nor sufferings wont be there anymore.
:

P.S
we are not talking about hell for now.. I am talking about trying to make u know ur Creator in these days of ur youth an establishing a perfect relationship with Him so that He could give u the perfect life an peace here on earth.

It really saddens my hrt wen pple are far away from God. It really breaks my hrt.
Can i pls pm u or send u a mail? We need to talk

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by 5minsmadness: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
frank317:

Lol... So when ur teacher marks you wrong in an exam question, u go home and tell your dad that your teacher refused to accept your answer.

Religion: the only institution where even meaningless answer must be accepted.
This only portends when the teacher has the unbiased and correct answer.

You are NOT a teacher.

I agree with lastmessenger's answer.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:
1. The success of a marriage is not based on who you pray to or worship. it is based on the two involved in the marriage. do they understand and love each other ?
2. I am sorry to say this but it IS true, most deeper life and mfm member are not rational thinkers. if they are, then they should understand they those attachments have got nothing to do with ones spiritual life. the last time, they branded television the devils box and later come back to use it.
3.Again if you believe that using gold is a sin then i can say that you are not informed at all.
4.The man that prevented his daughter from marrying you is nothing but a brainwashed mugu. we are worshiping the same God.
5.The problem is that most Christians are more interested in the Holy spirit helping them to get a miracle job, husbands/wives and defeating their imaginary enemies. we have failed to use the power of God in technology.
6.Because thats what people are looking for. promise them what they are looking for and the crusade ground will be filled to the brim.
8.Smoking and drinking is not a sin but why should you smoke in a hot clime like ours? well if you smoke you stand the risk of cancer.
10.It is your job to pray against evil but it is Gods job to stop evil. Only him can tell why BH is waxing strong.

Perfect, Perfect And Perfect.

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
More like a servant of your own twisted psyche.
nothing is impossible with God. I knw ure a reprobate an ure beyond any form of repentance´.. But ur only hope is while ure still having a breath in u, but if i may ask are ur parents also atheist?
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Zikdik:

Prophet the Prophet...it's been a while.
i'm around though my life is hidden with Christ in God.... Were have u been?
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:
Okay, so that means your God plays no role in marriage? What exactly is his function on earth?

Ya.. Your believe is better than that of others. Your own holy spirit is more informative than theirs

Of course, you are perfectly informed. How can I forget you have a special holy spirit guiding you.

Lol... The God but different holy spirit interpreting different things. Or the same God but with holy spirits of different knowledge of him.

Lol... So now The holy spirit, after possessing you, teaches you only what you want to learn? What exactly is the function of this funny spirit again?

Of course God does not give the people what they are looking for. He is never there in these crusades. We know the crusades are not about God, they are about the pastors enriching their pockets in the name of a nonexistent God.

A simple 'I don't know' will save you so many embarrassment.

Nice advice. Glad you can actually reason out of religion

Are the bombs not destroying the same body that is the temple of the holy ghost? Pls provide useful answers to the Op.

Lol..God can't do his job except you pray?

Again what exactly is the function of prayer... When he does his job only when he wants to, weather you pray or not?
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

This only portends when the teacher has the unbiased and correct answer.

You are NOT a teacher.

I agree with lastmessenger's answer.

OK.

Can you stop quoting me? You have proved to me that you are not capable of such discussion with me in the other thread.

Remember, we only communicate with each other with Ok as from now.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by 5minsmadness: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
frank317:

OK.

Can you stop quoting me? You have proved to me that you are not capable of such discussion with me in the other thread.

Remember, we only communicate with each other with Ok as from now.
Lol, Na so e pain you? Weren't you the one that quoted me first?

You try to come off as intelligent but in actual fact you come off as a highly frustrated individual. Your sole aim is not to learn anything new or 'discuss' as you so aptly put it but to ridicule Christianity as much as possible. Its so funny that it is sad. Not everybody has time to be going back and forth with you.

Ok?

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Zikdik(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i'm around though my life is hidden with Christ in God.... Were have u been?
Medical school. I've missed the topics and all. I'd be back for a while.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, Na so e pain you? Weren't you the one that quoted me first?

You try to come off as intelligent but in actual fact you come off as a highly frustrated individual. Your sole aim is not to learn anything new or 'discuss' as you so aptly put it but to ridicule Christianity as much as possible. Its so funny that it is sad. Not everybody has time to be going back and forth with you.

Ok?

Lol...u are just a big fool for thinking I am frustrated. Whatever gave you that idea. This is how u foolishly assume anything u want and it becomes ur reality. I am not surprised you are a Christian.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by 5minsmadness: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
frank317:

Lol...u are just a big fool for thinking I am frustrated. Whatever gave you that idea. This is how u foolishly assume anything u want and it becomes ur reality. I am not surprised you are a Christian.
Its not an idea. It oozes from your writeups that you are spiritually frustrated. I thought I could help earlier but I was wrong. You are happy where you are so stay there.
And since you are not surprised I am a christian then it wouldn't surprise you either if I don't insult you back. Not this time anyway.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

Its not an idea. It oozes from your writeups that you are spiritually frustrated. I thought I could help earlier but I was wrong. You are happy where you are so stay there.
And since you are not surprised I am a christian then it wouldn't surprise you either if I don't insult you back. Not this time anyway.

Nice to know you don't insult back. You use degrading and abusive words on people in the name of religion and shout like you are the victim when people react. Well, if u insult me I get back at u while its hot.

If I am spiritually frustrated than that's in fact a good nows. Spirit things are for the lazy minds not active brains like mine.

Lol... U.. Help me... I don suffer. Help me with what? Find my creator? Is your creator blind that he can't find me?

Sorry bro. I don't need your help. Like u said, I am more than happy where I am, I don't want to get delude in spiritual things.

Enjoy with the spirits.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by plaetton: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
nothing is impossible with God. I knw ure a reprobate an ure beyond any form of repentance´.. But ur only hope is while ure still having a breath in u, but if i may ask are ur parents also atheist?

What gives you the right to ask me personal questions?

Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
plaetton:

What gives you the right to ask me personal questions?

because they are to be blame for ur current miserable an hopeless situation
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by frank317: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
because they are to be blame for ur current miserable an hopeless situation

So what will be blamed for your delusions and stupidity? Its only a mad man that can see himself as a prophet. Prophet of a nonexistent god.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by 5minsmadness: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
frank317:

Nice to know you don't insult back. You use degrading and abusive words on people in the name of religion and shout like you are the victim when people react. Well, if u insult me I get back at u while its hot.
Pls show me where I have used abusive words on you so I can apologise.

If I am spiritually frustrated than that's in fact a good nows. Spirit things are for the lazy minds not active brains like mine.
Some of the most powerful and intelligent men in history(both good and bad) have been spiritually inclined so this your statement is not correct. Google is your friend.

Lol... U.. Help me... I don suffer. Help me with what? Find my creator? Is your creator blind that he can't find me?
Not to find your creator but to find peace. God has shown you the door already. It is left for you to open it, He doesn't force anybody.

Sorry bro. I don't need your help. Like u said, I am more than happy where I am, I don't want to get delude in spiritual things.

Enjoy with the spirits.
Of course you don't need help because you are not ready for it. When you are ready, you will seek it.

Shalom.
Re: 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. by plaetton: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

If you realize that he is HAPPY where he is, then how can you in the same breath say that he is spiritually frustrated?

I mean, the person who prays to invisible sky fairy every day for this or for that is a lot more likely to be spiritually frustrated than a person who does not.

Don't you think so?

Some Honest Atheist Quotes Every Christian & Atheist Needs To Read. / Ghanaian Pastor Blinks’ Baths Members Nak£d Inside Church, Rubs Oil On Their Bod / Charles Martel The Hero Of France Who Saved Christian Western Europe In 732 Ad !

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116