Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (40833 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Drdreluv: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
How many block will i need to buid 3 mini bed room flat any help?
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2015
@drdreluv I will need to see a floor plan atleast, to be able to give you an estimate. Without a floor plan, am either over-quoting for you or under-quoting and that's risky in this construction business.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2015
The main entrance gate has been delivered and its being fixed.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Drdreluv: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
I will get back to u sir
BITSWORKS:
@drdreluv I will need to see a floor plan atleast, to be able to give you an estimate. Without a floor plan, am either over-quoting for you or under-quoting and that's risky in this construction business.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Staircase and terrace stainless steel balustrade in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kitchen cabinet workin progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2015
More pictures of the kitchen cabinet.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by smiley001(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
BITSWORKS:
More pictures of the kitchen cabinet.

My Oga doing wot he knows best.

Weldone sir.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Marble counter-top with sink on cabinets.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
BITSWORKS:

Very nice, my Oga.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by terrylin0501(m): 3:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello Sir,
Do you need concrete mixer recently?
We are China Factory.

Best regards
TRERY
Email: terrylin@wztianyuan.com
BITSWORKS:
Work on site was a bit hectic yesterday and that's the reason I didn't have time to post an update. The demolished building foundation on site had to be dug out and the site grub and cleared to make it easy for the pile boring machine. Also sharp sand was delivered to site and the iron benders are working more efficiently so more reinforcement rings have been produced.

Today's work was a bit relieving, the concrete mixer was delivered to site this morning in preparation for the casting of the bored pile points. Also, the entrance slab collapsed when granite was delivered to site on Monday and it's being worked on. The drainage has been excavated and the side reinforcement have been put in place. Tomorrow the wood form-work will be done and casting of the slab will take place.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
BITSWORKS:
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice kitchen cabinets.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2015
@HajjM, my oga you did not even ask about your humble servant.

Finishing the project has been top priority and we thank God we are about to wrap it up for the year. Much has been achieved and I will update them seperately now.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2015
External painting of the building has been done, but just one coat for now to give us a feel of what we want. Once all other external works are done, we will apply the finishing coats. The walls were screeded before painting though.

Internal painting is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
lafolabi:
Nice kitchen cabinets.

Thanks for the compliment sir.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by smiley001(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
BITSWORKS:
External painting of the building has been done, but just one coat for now to give us a feel of what we want. Once all other external works are done, we will apply the finishing coats. The walls were screeded before painting though.

Yup, the real structure is out just like the 3D design.

A silent achiever you are SIR!
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by EndiaSami: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
BITSWORKS:

cheesy
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by mufutau55(m): 4:37am On Dec 23, 2015
BITSWORKS:
@HajjM, my oga you did not even ask about your humble servant.
Finishing the project has been top priority and we thank God we are about to wrap it up for the year. Much has been achieved and I will update them seperately now.

Oga mi, I beg no vex. My eyes no wan cooperate with me o, so participating less here.
Very nice finishing o. Good work Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Interlocking stone work in progress, they are taking levels and compacting the ground for the sharp sand and dpm. The ground has already been treated with anti-fungi.

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by lafolabi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well done brother, please how much is interlock Tiles per square meter in surulere area. Thanks.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
lafolabi:
Well done brother, please how much is interlock Tiles per square meter in surulere area. Thanks.

The one we are using was moulded on request and its N1300/sq.m and I believe that's the prevailing price, but moulding it on request guarantees the quality and strength.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
We are currently testing the eletrical wiring and fittings (switches, sockets, light fittings) to ensure all lights fittings and switches are in sync an ensuring there's no bridging on wires.

The change-over switches have been fixed and the electrical armoured cable has been buried and connected to the PHCN pole.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
BITSWORKS:
We are currently testing the eletrical wiring and fittings (switches, sockets, light fittings) to ensure all lights fittings and switches are in sync an ensuring there's no bridging on wires.

The change-over switches have been fixed and the electrical armoured cable has been buried and connected to the PHCN pole.

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Work still ongoing on the interlocking stones, the ground has been compacted and polythene has been laid on it, and after that sharp sand will be laid on the polythene.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Sharp sand being spread on the polythene and after that it will be sprayed with water and rammed with the compacting machine.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Laying of the interlocking stones has started and its being design to drain water off the compound.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Progress of work today on the interlocking stones.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by twinskenny(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
BITSWORKS:
Progress of work today on the interlocking stones.
weldone Engr.
Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Work still ongoing on the interlocking stone, we are now working on the parking space in front.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by BITSWORKS: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Parking space interlocking stone concluded today with parking for 3 cars clearly marked out.

Re: DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] by Saintee2009(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
@BITSWORKS I've been a silent reader ever since i discovered your threads. its very rare to see someone this magnanimous cos am sure it isn't a child's play keeping people updated on this thread after a very long tiring day on site. I must say you've motivated and encouraged a young civil engineer like me. I would love to be a part of your team if given the opportunity. Thanks and God bless you abundantly!

PS; Did i mention i read your threads simultaneously when am chanced? I've learnt one or two things. God Bless you once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.