Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back (1108 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Tiemo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
What a bizarre feeling asking other people to explain my own emotions. I broke up with my long term on-off girlfriend 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago I found out she has a new boyfriend and now I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like I love her and want to be together. Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend - i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQG4JFdQmk

There’s a popular old wives tale out there that says that men think about sex every seven seconds which equates to about 8,000 times a day. While there is no research to back up that claim lets pretend for a moment that it’s true.

There is only one thing I can think of that women can use to match the intensity at which men think about sex.

Want to know what it is?

It’s love…

More accurately, the idea of falling in love.

Don’t believe me?

Just take a look at how much money Hollywood has made over the years with these generic romantic movies where you can predict the outcome before you even watch it. The reason they are so successful is because so many women are so in love with love that they are happy to fork over money to watch a movie whose outcome they already know.

This leads us to your current predicament with your ex girlfriend.

I don’t envy your position. I am not going to lie.

You see, at one point you meant the world to your ex girlfriend. Heck, if she was the earth then you were probably her sun (aka. her world revolved around you.) Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. She is no longer in love with you and the worst part about it all is that you knew what things were like when she was.

That’s why you are here though…

You are desperate to find a way to get her to fall back in love with you.

I think I can help you there.
My Step By Step Guide For Getting Your Girlfriend Back

Getting your ex girlfriend or wife back is a pretty complicated process. In fact, it’s so complicated that I used to tell people that it was impossible to put an actual word count on the amount of words that it would take to explain such a complicated idea.

Turns out I was wrong…

30,000…

It takes 30,000 words to say everything that needs to be said in order to teach someone how to make their ex fall back in love with them again.

How do I know this?

Because I wrote a book meant to be a step by step method for getting your ex girlfriend back and that is how many words it took me to explain the entire process.

This thing is my masterpiece and I am very proud of it.

It literally will take you by the hand and show you everything that you need to be shown in order to be successful in getting your girlfriend or wife back.

The Resistance

resistance

Resistance…

That is really your greatest rival when it comes to winning back your exes affections. Think of it like this for a moment. You and your girlfriend had a relationship so both of you know what the other one brings to the table. Well, when it comes to actually getting her back you are going to have to overcome any resistance she may have about what you bring to the table.

For example, she may think something like,

“I already know he spends too much time with his “boys” and won’t have any time for me.”

or

“He never touches me… Why would I want to get back in that situation?”

The point here is simple. Since your ex has already dated you she knows your negative qualities (or the qualities that she thought were negative.) Your greatest challenge is finding a way to overcome these negatives by convincing her that this next time will be different.

So, looking at your general situation what is it that we know already?

Well, we know that you and your ex are no longer together (this guide will help you to get her back.)

We also know that for whatever reason your ex girlfriend fell out of love with you as a result of your negative qualities and you are going to have to overcome this “resistance” if you are going to make her fall back in love with you.

Lets focus on that first, why your ex girlfriend fell out of love with you or the resistance you are going to be facing.

Resistance 1- Boredom

im bored

This one hurts.

Essentially what happened in a relationship here is that your girlfriend got so bored of being with you that she just lost her feelings. I have a buddy who has been with his girlfriend for five years. Yes, you read that right, FIVE YEARS.

One day when we were out at a bar he sat me down and he said,

“Chris, when you are with someone for that long things change… I remember when I first started dating [5 years girl] we couldn’t keep our hands of each other. The sex was absolutely amazing. Everything was bliss. However, as the years went by we got used to each other and things just become kind of boring.”

This was pretty shocking for me to hear since I didn’t even get a hint that my friend was getting bored in his relationship. So, I asked a pretty simple question,

“Why are you still with her then?”

His answer was very insightful.

“We had to learn to find ways to re-spark our relationship so we weren’t as bored with each other.”

Relationships that stand the test of time aren’t easy. Anyone who tells you that they are is either a fool or has never been in one. The boredom in a relationship is eventually going to come, it’s inevitable. However, the best way to combat that boredom is to keep your girl on her toes.

Treat her to dinner in a nice restaurant from time to time. Take her on a romantic get-a-way trip. Greet her in the morning with surprises. Have passionate sex in new places.

If you aren’t able to find a way to combat this boredom the result can be devastating with her falling out of love with you.

Resistance 2- Her Emotional Needs Weren’t Met

hair emotion

What do you think I mean when I talk about “emotional needs?”

In every single serious relationship that a woman enters into with a man she is going to be expecting that man to fulfill her emotional needs. I am talking about things like.

Feeling secure
Feeling envied
Feeling equal
Feeling like she is the only one that means something to him
Enough trust with a man that she can be open with him
I think you get the idea

When these needs aren’t met she is going to start doubting the relationship and slowly but surely lose her feelings for you.
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by mabelbrilliant: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
wow

Just found this video on YouTube for those in this same situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-au6XphLs
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by NextGuest: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
very interesting smiley
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Rossieb: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't worry this video will teach you how to make an ex girlfriend fall in love with you like never before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-au6XphLs
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Afrok(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Love my foot... U are just been jealous about losing her to another guy, don't be selfish coz she's likely not coming back to U. Move on...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:
What a bizarre feeling asking other people to explain my own emotions. I broke up with my long term on-off girlfriend 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago I found out she has a new boyfriend and now I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like I love her and want to be together.
you're 18 and you already have an ex? undecided
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by iceberylin(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ex are Ex...

Fresh babes full everywhere grin
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by jsunex(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:
What a bizarre feeling asking other people to explain my own emotions. I broke up with my long term on-off girlfriend 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago I found out she has a new boyfriend and now I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like I love her and want to be together.

U don't luv her... Let her live her life
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by ronald4lif(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tiemo:

Two questions; why were you two going on and off and what's the guarantee you won't go 'off' again? And are you missing and love her sincerely or you miss her body, or to put it bluntly mind blowing sex?
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by MizMyColi(f): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2015
^^^ Ditto.
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2015
You only know your lover when you let her go.
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by uzumakis: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
You only know your lover when you let her go.
I guess you one of Passenger's fan hehe
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
uzumakis:

I guess you one of Passenger's fan hehe
I am not a fan just love that music and I intentionally quoted it.
Re: Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back by uzumakis: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
I am not a fan just love that music and I intentionally quoted it.
oh OK... thought you one Rocker like myself he he.. I push you to play "circles"

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Trust Him / My Ex And I / Rules For Dating My Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.