Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,277 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? (2098 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by DeeBoiyy: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
That's not the only happiest day of a woman. we got other happiest days too.
this post is self contradictory miss smiley you can have other happy days but. your wedding day Is probably the happiest.
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
The day I will hear the cry of my newborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by passionate88: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Not a woman, but I hate that thought of marriage being the happiest day in the life of a woman....
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
softysparky:
That is sure the happiest day smiley
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
passionate88:
Not a woman, but I hate that thought of marriage being the happiest day in the life of a woman....
Thank you.
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
this post is self contradictory miss smiley you can have other happy days but. your wedding day Is probably the happiest.
REALLY? no i don't think so.
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by ghost1718(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Iolite:
My happiest day, is the day I gave birth to my first child. Although my wedding day was very memorable but giving birth stand's out.
u forgot to put the dick that will deposit oil that will transform to baby
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by mirexxx(f): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2015
alberto2k:

I had a chat with her today hoping i'll convince her to drop the preggo Ish... It just turned into a war.. If u see our chat u go pity her life gan sad
hahahaha lols
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Jennydoris(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Giving birth like every other married woman.

Seeing my boo progressing well like his mates.

Seeing my kids growing, and maturing into full adults.

See them Do well in all areas of their life's.

Do what their mates are doing at the right time, with the right person and in the right place......

And finally............ giving back to I and my husband the fruits of our labour.... that's when I will remember that my meeting him and my wedding with him was indeed the most happiest day. Sometimes the happiest day is not always the wedding day but what happens after the wedding.
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Emodeee: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2015
softysparky:

i cn help u to orchestrate dat lah, bank on me.
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Emodeee: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Jennydoris:
Giving birth like every other married woman.

Seeing my boo progressing well like his mates.

Seeing my kids growing, and maturing into full adults.

See them Do well in all areas of their life's.

Do what their mates are doing at the right time, with the right person and in the right place......

And finally............ giving back to I and my husband the fruits of our labour.... that's when I will remember that my meeting him and my wedding with him was indeed the most happiest day. Sometimes the happiest day is not always the wedding day but what happens after the wedding.

ur happiest day is long o. Hw do u view ur weddding day if nt ya happiest day?
Re: A Woman's Happiest Day Is Her Wedding Day. Is It A Lie? by Jennydoris(f): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Emodeee:

ur happiest day is long o. Hw do u view ur weddding day if nt ya happiest day?

Happiest moments are suppose to be long. I mean long lasting not the one that comes and goes. Happiness is a life time something not just for the moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? Your View... / 6 Things Women Desire From Sex (readers Discretion) / Ladies: Am The Guy With The Sexiest 10 Packs On Nairaland.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.