Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? (1070 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
The main reason i dont have a girlfriend is because they nag so much and i have a very hot temper. So im watching this debate and the women are saying its alright to insult a man but the man should just sit there and feel useless. what do men do when a woman keep insulting him ? Like really this is a serious issue how do men tolerate a nagging woman that always insult him?
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by major466(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anger and frustrations as a result of "Unresolved Issues" are two ingredients that make some women lose control and nag. Understanding and addressing these Unresolved Issues will help you deal with the nagging nature of women.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
If a women starts nagging its just their
way of saying they need a great orgasm
and they want it NOW undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by 0700Jesse(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Show her some real Naira and she mellow down

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
I really don't know how best to deal with a nagging woman, a lot of them nag. I think it has to do with the fact that they are less powerless physically compared to the men and nagging becomes their next available tool to pass accross whatever message they have.

To deal with a nagging woman isn't an easy task but one of the ways to handle nagging women is to be calm whenever they nag, don't join words with them. When they are calm after nagging, one can then tell them how you don't like when she's fumming, and enlighten her that the best way to pass her message accross is not by nagging but by dialogue in a friendly manner. You can equally joke with her that she doesn't look pretty whenever she's nagging and that it doesn't befits a darl like her. Worse scenario is to live the house and return when she's calm, resorting to domestic abuse or violence is never a wise option.

Also, just like the way children misbehave and we call them to order only for them to misbehave next day again so are men too. Even though nagging seems to be habitually embedded in most women, men contributes a large part of it. When we are wrong and then get corrected, repeat same thing again next day, women most times are left with no option than to nag while passing corrections accross. When one stop doing same thing all the time people close to them gets frustrated and shouts at them.

However, shouting or nagging is never the best way to past accross whatever message one has. Dialogue and understanding will always yield better outcome. Nagging people, women or men, are a turn off.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Sarimah(f): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
ignored her

she'll get tired
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by passionate88: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
The main reason i dont have a girlfriend is because they nag so much and i have a very hot temper. So im watching this debate and the women are saying its alright to insult a man but the man should just sit there and feel useless. what do men do when a woman keep insulting him ? Like really this is a serious issue how do men tolerate a nagging woman that always insult him?
Just dump her

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by ivyT(f): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2015
To ignore goes best for me and if u ain't patient,some harsh words will do.

After all na everybody get mouth
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Beennkumar(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2015
The Silent Treatment. Perfect remedy. cheesy
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Block your ears and use the door or the nearest window.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Beennkumar:
That's meanangry
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
I don't support hitting women so i will not encourage it but a nagging woman is really like a pain in the buttom. For me if i know that I'm not fuelling her nagging, i will simply give her some space when she starts because i can't stand it. If it persists you call it off because something tragic happens.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by MizMyColi(f): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
I really don't know how best to deal with a nagging woman, a lot of them nag. I think it has to do with the fact that they are less powerless physically compared to the men and nagging becomes their next available tool to pass accross whatever message they have.

To deal with a nagging woman isn't an easy task but one of the ways to handle nagging women is to be calm whenever they nag, don't join words with them. When they are calm after nagging, one can then tell them how you don't like when she's fumming, and enlighten her that the best way to pass her message accross is not by nagging but by dialogue in a friendly manner. You can equally joke with her that she doesn't look pretty whenever she's nagging and that it doesn't befits a darl like her. Worse scenario is to live the house and return when she's calm, resorting to domestic abuse or violence is never a wise option.

Also, just like the way children misbehave and we call them to order only for them to misbehave next day again so are men too. Even though nagging seems to be habitually embedded in most women, men contributes a large part of it. When we are wrong and then get corrected, repeat same thing again next day, women most times are left with no option than to nag while passing corrections accross. When one stop doing same thing all the time people close to them gets frustrated and shouts at them.

However, shouting or nagging is never the best way to past accross whatever message one has. Dialogue and understanding will always yield better outcome. Nagging people, women or men, are a turn off.

Ditto.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by MizMyColi(f): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Beennkumar:

shocked
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Not all female nags! so if you can't deal with one, how can you deal with the rest? undecided

First of all,Is she nagging about stuff you really should be doing?

Perhaps you should just forget about the relationship, since you can't control your temper too. there is a certain incompatibility when people can't figure out how to talk with each other. It takes a lot of work to fix this.Your gut feeling is your male intuition you should also listen to.

Or You need to talk to her about this, especially if it's getting to a point of you wanting to leave the relationship. Perhaps she doesn't know how to communicate, perhaps she doesn't realize how this makes you feel, perhaps she's not happy in the relationship either. The best way to figure this out is to talk to her. If you feel the relationship is beyond salvaging, however, then it's time to call it quits. It's not fun to be with someone who treats you that way. That's how to deal with a nagging female.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Sit down in front of her and when she finishes nagging ....jez tell her "I'm sorry" ...simple dey wuld be peace
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by ronald4lif(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ditto.

Muncho Gracias! I am a fan and highly inspired by your intellectual contributions and command of English on the forum smiley
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Muncho Gracias! I am a fan and highly inspired by your intellectual contributions and command of English on the forum smiley

shockedshocked

smiley
Thanks Much.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Will beat hell out her

(1) (Reply)

True Live Touching Story Of A Lover Boy (pics Inside) / The Funniest / The Most silly Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard / Only Girls Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.