Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17389 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by casandra(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2005
pls, am i to dump him and go for another?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by uchetobi(f): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2005
Are you really asking shocked shocked shocked.Im of the school of thought that no matter the provocation a man should never lay his hands on a lady.And you are just a girlfriend. If you are his wife what will he turn you to? a punching bag angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nike4luv(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2005
oh no no no gurl..u aint gon take dat..

kick him to de kurb..and if ur like me..u can hit him in the ballz wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2005
Yes, yes, yes, please drop this abusive 'boyfriend' as soon as possible and don't take him back. A boyfriend or husband should not beat you at all, not to talk of beating you a lot. So please drop the jackass as soon as possible - there's absolutely no gain in being a fool for love.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2005
only mad men beat up their spouse. Sometymes girls act like somethin i can't describe, why would you give it two thoughts about dumping the guy. There is nothin like,i like you in this case, If you don't , you might regret later
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kissyspark(f): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2005
wat`re u still waiting for why would someone who says he care raise a finger against u? my dear he`s not the right guy dats too bad run now before he kills u
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by smartsoft(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2005
Well i respect ladies 4 who they are.. they ain't puching bagz no matter what she has done.. Both of you just have to comprise.. don't kick him out yet canzandra, comfront him and tell him.. if you still love him oh.. but i dislyke the idea of dat man beating her.. even though she has committed one thing or the other.. beating worsen the case men..
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by uche777(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2005
hmmmmhm

Smartsoft dont try going there

Even if she confronts him,he has no right,justification to lay his filthy hands on her,

no matter what the case might be.

So my dear jump out of that relationship so that u can live to tell the story.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by smartsoft(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2005
Well i guess i said something.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by spicy4real(f): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2005
i would leave him for good because we are not meant for each other
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by SirKay3(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2005
Your boyfriend beats you? Haba, what would happen if you eventually marry him?

Abeg, to me a man must not raise his hands to beat a woman no matter the gravity of the offence she has commited.

Soft words turns away wrath now says the Bible. If he cant sit you down to iron things out with you, then he's a GONER. Why is he then in love with you? Love beareth all things and tolerates too. It's sacrificial. Enough of the Mike Tyson stuff pls

Kindly do away with him

1 Like

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Scorpio(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2005
You even stayed when he slapped u the first time, u tried. Abeg leave the guy jo, your parents didn't bring you into the world for another man to use you as his punching bag. If you have elders brothers, tell them what's going on so they can teach him a lesson. If he starts doing this now and eventually you guyz get married, only God knows what he'll be doing to you then. He's not worth it pls.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by da808cutie(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2005
hold on, this question had A LOT in it. wtf man? how can you even do that to yourself? letting a guy beat you up continuously? please what happened to standing up for yourself the first time - and by standing up i mean using a pestle (u know d ones for pounding yam right?) ? -
And you even stayed after the second time if i may ask, did he BUY you? if he didn't, u got serious issues with yourself then.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Scorpio(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy @ pestle
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by da808cutie(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2005
grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Shadiat(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2005
Boyfriend beat me ke...Only if he wants his ass beat ni.. kiss..I dont play that hittin ish..Its one thing if we are playin and wrestlin..that one i can accept..But u just hit me out of anger..U wan die niyen..I wouldnt even put myself in that situation..no guy or boy should hit a female no matta what..But then again a female shouldnt take advantage of it..Cause i know some female that do it on purpose cause they no they cant get hit..but i think if ur woman enough to hit ur man..betta be woman to take a blow..lol grin(kiddin)
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hotangel2(f): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2005
wow.. Gurl... DUMP HIM! period.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nike4luv(f): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2005
torture first

i say twist his nipples very hard and kick him in de ballz
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hotangel2(f): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2005
No! that is not toture, that's love play. Go to his place and lock him in. Tie him down as if u want to treat him nicely. Then.. whoop his ass.. ohh Lizzy like. cheesy cheesy

Anyways u don't really need to toture much. Just break the windows of his car, and set his fire alarm on.. by burning some stuff. And ermm, u could also want to change his shaving lotion to waxing lotion.. ohh oh pur some hair cutting stuff in his shampoo. cheesy cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nike4luv(f): 1:21am On Oct 06, 2005
gud one hehe..slash his tired..pour bleach on his work clothes..ice baby ice
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hotangel2(f): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2005
coolie.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Scorpio(f): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2005
Y'all don't know stuff cheesy do like Angela Bassett in 'Waiting to Exhale', then tempt him like genny did to Ramsey in 'Break up'. that shud work. grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hipcaramel(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2005
girlfriend, u need to get out of that relationship fast. i saw this story on Oprah and it was all over the news in the U.S. this woman was in an abusive relationship and it was really bad. her mum came to stay with her for a while (she and her boyfriend were living together) and then one day he got really angry with her and took a gun and shot her point blank in the face. he then turned around and killed her mum cos she was the only living witness. he thought his girlfriend was dead but someone came in and helped her and now she's alive but her face is nothing to write home about. it's really horrible. she lost her mother and her face all because she refused to wise up and leave that mo'fo as soon as he hit her the 1st time.

there is no excuse for a man hitting a woman. it's just WRONG and no one should tolerate it for even a minute. LEAVE HIM BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by madlawyer1(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2005
Only one word of advice here: RUN. Leave the bastard before he kills you.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Motee(f): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2005
You are not yet his wife and be beats you a lot and you are still asking if you are to dump him.

To be sincere, when you asked yourself this question, what was your own answer and if you haven't, please do and answer back.

Dearheart, do not do this to yourself for no reason PLEASE! PLEASE!! AND PLEASE!!!

On a lighter note, I want to believe this is not happening to you but it is your imagination for a POST in this forum.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by shockreaction(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2005
Lol... I remember someone (a female friend) whose boyfriend occassionally beat her. I asked her why she wouldn't leave him? She said it's because he loves her. To this day, that still makes me laugh, I pee in my pants. Ok, maybe not, but you get the idea.

I'd recommend that you leave him, immediately. No questions asked, no reconciliations, nothing. He's not worth it.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by starr(f): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2005
Girl i don't know what u r waiting for. In a matter like this you don't give it a second thought just do what u got to do by DUMPING his ass up. However if it was me i woudn't only dump him but i would have hire some people to give him a lesson of his life. A very good lesson that he would never forget even if his life depended on it. What nonsense ,please i beg dump his ass up, and move on with life or unless you want me to do it for u, u can holla at me girlfriend grin lol
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by toyosi(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2005
stick with him honey while you are alive, when you are six-feet under the ground, guess you wouldn't have any choice but to leave him then.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by da808cutie(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2005
toyosi:

stick with him honey while you are alive, when you are six-feet under the ground, guess you wouldn't have any choice but to leave him then.
L.M.A.O how funny!!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jenny247(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2005
Baby, he's your boyfriend and not your husband.
look at you fingers, do you see any Gold or siver ring with a diamond stud? NO!
so you know what? tell him to 'HIT THE ROAD' and never take him back, cos a broken relationship is alot better than a broken marriage. You know what, there are a thousand guys out there waiting to treat you like the queen that you are.
salvage the situation while you can.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by da808cutie(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2005
to those of you saying he's not YET her husband, are you saying it will be right if he was her husband, which infact means the term wife-beating is right?

1 Like

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by queen2(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2005
Better dump him, he's beating you up now that hes just your boyfriend, so wat will happen wen you get married and live with him?, he surely must be a desperate man... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.