Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (82176 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by odugbe1(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
pls hv applied,bt i did nt receive any acknowledgmt slip or any thing to hold.just msg said my applicatn ws successful dt shortlistd candidate wil receive txt or email txt.pls who v don his or her own shld tel me
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by babs01(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Done!

Waiting for the aptitude test.
pls hw did u go about it?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by babs01(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2015
odugbe1:
pls hv applied,bt i did nt receive any acknowledgmt slip or any thing to hold.just msg said my applicatn ws successful dt shortlistd candidate wil receive txt or email txt.pls who v don his or her own shld tel me

pls how did u apply?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2015
So sorry for people rushing to apply especially those who have no connection. Immigration Saga 2.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by fumeric(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Whoooaa, pls help me with d website
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by BUSHHUNTER: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
babs01:

pls hw did u go about it?

http://www.faanrecruitment.com/application-form

Dats d link.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by BUSHHUNTER: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
odugbe1:

Same here bro let's just wait till they send us msg or txt for the aptitude test.....
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by samlestic(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
pls guys can i apply with my android phone?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by sirmmykay(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
JUST DID THE REGISTRATION, BUT I'M KINDA CONFUSE, THE FIRST FORM DT WS FILED BFOR THE CLOSING DATE (COULDN'T FINISH THEN) WS UP TO 4 PAGES, SO I'M CONFUSE, WHY IS DIS ONE JUST ONE PAGE. LETS JUST BE VERY CAREFUL ANYWAY. SUCCESS
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Emmanueledu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
I applied last week and just got the normal message sent from the browser but hasn't gotten any text acknowledging my application! just confused don't know whether to reapply again.....anyone with same issue!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by boik(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dunno if its yahoomail, i just applied now with 2 other guys and one of the guys with gmail immediately got a mail on his gmail box acknowledging his submission. But the other guy and myself with yahoomail didn't receive any mail apart from the one on the site after submitting.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by kazzychiroma(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
PLEASE OH! THE CV IS IT GOING TO BE SCAN LIKE THE OTHER DOCUMENTS
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by VoteWisely: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by mazaje14(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
BEWARE OF EMPLOYMENT
RACKETEERS
It has come to the notice of the
Management of the Federal
Airports Authority of Nigeria that
some unscrupulous people are
extorting money from
unsuspecting Nigerians and
promising them employment in
the Authority.
We hereby wish to advise
members of the public, especially
job applicants, to beware of such
employment racketeers as the
Authority is not employing
currently.
We assure the public that
whenever the Authority decides
to embark on employment, the
exercise shall be duly advertised
and the process made
transparent, in line with best
standards and practice.
Yakubu Dati
General Manager, Corporate
Communications.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by adrusa: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Smelt fake from 10km away. When the "contact us" of a major federal government agency is some gsm numbers that say text only, you know you are dealing with 419.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by kazzychiroma(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED DID YOU SCAN YOUR CV OR MS OFFICE
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by vokamc: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
I cant see space to upload credentials only passport,cv and id yet the applicrion was succssful,what should i do uploa
johnnyblakes:
there is no slot to upload scanned certificate like before,or was it changed?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by mathmatica: 2:35am On Feb 03, 2015
kazzychiroma:
PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED DID YOU SCAN YOUR CV OR MS OFFICE
....You don't usually scan CV...Submit it as one document in PDF format
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by olaidey007: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
ALL THE BEST TO THE APPLICANT
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Luizkid(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
pureguide:
u said it all. Uv given up on ursef. So u don't believe in ursef. Its a great shame to u.
well if u must know, i gave up cos most of d docs required were not ready b4 d last deadline... unstan
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Luizkid:

well if u must know, i gave up cos most of d docs required were not ready b4 d last deadline... unstan
ok bro. I understand now. So sorry for sounding that way
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by hajjisemiu: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
All the best!
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by olaidey007: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thank you for your interest in the FAAN jobs. We regret to
inform you that the window for application is closed as at
5PM, February 19, 2015. Notifications for the online
aptitude test for successful candidates will start to go out
from Saturday 21 February, 2015.
If you do not receive notification, either the information you
provided did not meet the qualification criteria, other
candidates are more qualified than you, or the quota for
your State of Origin has been filled.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOB SEARCH!
JoomlaTemplates.me by WebHostArt
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by CRichy(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2015
just got an invite for an online test , has anyone else gotten this?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2015
CRichy:
just got an invite for an online test , has anyone else gotten this?

Wow congrats. Was it an sms or mail n what position did u apply for?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by nairadeen: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Just got an invite to an online test also. Anyone with information on how the test will be should please share.
Thank you and BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 23, 2015
nairadeen:
Just got an invite to an online test also. Anyone with information on how the test will be should please share.

I haven't received oo, was it an sms or a mail and also what position did you apply for?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by busuyem: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2015
nairadeen:

When is the test taking place?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by nairadeen: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2015
OkayimPaul:

I haven't received oo, was it an sms or a mail and also what position did you apply for?

You will soon get yours too by the grace of God. I applied for DMO.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by nairadeen: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
busuyem:

When is the test taking place?

25-26 of this month.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
nairadeen:
Did u receive ur invite thru text or mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.