Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Trust And Obey (in His Presence) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust And Obey (in His Presence) (860 Views)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lessons I learnt, I want to share with willing souls

Holy Spirit, my advocate help me to deliver and to renew souls each day
Amen
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Have you ever been to a mortuary?

A mortuary has a logo at its doorpost which reads thus :

"WE WERE LIKE YOU ONCE "

On entering the mortuary, you will see undiscovered destinies, talents, lying lifeless and asleep as the Bible says.
Now when you are about to leave the mortuary another post reads thus :

"ONE DAY, YOU WILL BE LIKE US "

Yes, one day, you and I will be in a lifeless state. A song keeps ringing in my heart
"Thus shall we pass from this world and its toiling, only remembered by what we have done "

Am not a preacher but I have to tell you this :

Be focused. Never forget days of little beginning.

Always control your zeal for material things.

You must be slow to speak and slow to anger. Anger doesn't bring about righteousness.

Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Have you ever asked yourself why you never succeed?

Now take a mirror, look into it, stare deeply and tell me whom you see.

YOU

Yes, you are capable, don't belittle yourself. Am touched to say these wonderful things to you :

God has ordained you as a minister of fire.

You are a light that shines away darkness, sorrow, tears, failure, disgrace etc.

All that is required of you is to believe in YOURSELF and your GOD.

Speak of things that are real and demonstrate it.

Never profess negatively. Always be positive. Positivity brings about Possibility.

Always gamble on God's help, remember, He is watching His word to perform it.

Always take risks to attain your goals.

Have faith and also remember that Faith without work is dead. For your faith to work, you need good deeds to back it up.

Always give with a pure heart, good intention and faith.

Never forget you have the power to MAKE or MARE yourself.

The choice is yours.

Rise up and dominate, the power is in your hands.

I want to meet you all at the top

Wishing you reading this a fruitful week, In Jesus wondrous name, Amen.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Do you know who you really are?

Your name is your identity, what defines you is your character which is the real you.

What do people say about you?

How do you address people you come in contact with?

For married couple : How do you treat your spouse?

Parents : How do you treat your children?

We all are unique with our distinct characters.
Always be ready to appreciate your neighbors, family, friends. Don't be in a haste to condemn someone 's effort.

Youth 's always be attentive to your parents and elderly ones around you so as to receive blessings in place of curse.

Always uphold your self esteem and dignity because it goes a long way to describe you.

Pray, pray, pray and always pray.

And know this and never forget it :
"Whatever had made up the days of a person 's life stayed with them in their final season "

Live to make someone happy today and forever.

Remember, your character defines you, treat people right and have the spirit of giving to the needy.

God will strengthen us all to do good Amen!

Who are you

I Always wish you Grace to discover .
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
"Nevertheless, the foundation of the earth standeth sure and the Lord knoweth those who are His."

Brethren in the Lord,
Why do you hide your Bible when going to church? Sisters, why do you hide your headtie? Are you ashamed of the gospel?

I always feel thankful to our colonial master when I remember this adage "Practice makes perfect ".

You call yourself a Christian but nothing shows that you are one. Remember this and never forget it "I will put my law in their hearts : and will be their God, and they shall be my people " Jeremiah 31 vs 33 b and c .

Allow the spirit of God to direct your steps and never be ashamed of your faith.

Good morning.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Good morning once again,

Be mindful that your family, community and our generation are suffering . But remember that there are hidden potentials God deposited in you, which if you develope, you will be a solution to their problem.

"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God ".(Romans 8:19.)KJV

I wish to see your manifestations. Posterity may not forgive you if you fail them . Remember to avoid bad friend, for any friend that will not make you, will definitely mare you.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Theologians has proved that the word "Fear Not " appeared 365 times in the Bible. Can anyone attest to that?

It got me thinking, it simply means that as a believer the word "fear" shouldn't be seen in your dictionary .

What is your greatest fear?
Do you fear God or men?

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear : but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. " Romans 8 : 15 KJV

Cast all your burdens on Him because He cares.

God loves you.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Remember what God said to Moses "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

Trusting yourself will not make the mountain smaller but it will make the climbing easier. Go ahead and climb your mountains and emerge as a winner.

We are all eligible for
the throne, but only the anointed ones will reign.We are all potential kings,but it takes the anointing for enthronement to manifest. Also, the anointing oil is the seal that will make you to be remembered.

In conclusion "it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy."

Be anointed for exploit, only if you believe. In Jesus wondrous name I pray Amen and Amen.

Good night all, love you all
Remain Rapturable.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2015
God in His infinite mercy always designs supernatural events to meet human
needs and solve our problems. Such miracles
usually bring about disbelief, laughter, astonishment, singing, dancing, amazement , great fear, thanksgiving and celebration.

All that is expected of us is to exhibit uncommon faith, humility and obedience that will move God to arise on our behalf. Let us try to do what nobody had done before, be prepared to outdo others in your commitment to God, in total submission, obedience, soul-winning , sacrificial giving, faith and true
worship.

Sometimes our prayer pattern is uncalled for, no wonder the Bible said in James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts "
Further more vs 8 says
"Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you . Cleanse your hands ye sinners :and purify your hearts, ye double minded "

Wisdom is the principal thing, be warned .

Good morning!
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Even in our filthiness He loved us first
He seeks for a moment when you will surrender your ALL to HIM
Casting all your burdens upon Him. He is making you to be like Him.
All that is required of us is to love Him better.
For you to declare that "there is no you without Him"
Pledge your allegiance to Him for He is the master of all.
We see His glory each day. It changes us and all things around us.
It gives us miracles and wonder. The earth speaks of His glory.
All He created radiates His glory.
Oh what a perfect God!
Aren't you tired of making the same mistakes over and over again?
If you are, do you choose to be refreshed?
Then prepare to go higher. It is your time.
Re: Trust And Obey (in His Presence) by nellyme(f): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Lion of the Tribe of Juda, The Angel of God's presence. The saying really is true that "When an oracle meets an obstacle, miracle is inevitable". Never forget ....***When you personalize God, He becomes your personal shepherd***....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I go dey laff tire...my God don do me good, I go dey praise Him for ever more.....lastly but not the least ---friends look wella and do all this wey I dey talk---"When you don't PRAY, you become a PREY"--- Oya An Angel of God's presence, minister to the heart of every reader of this message. Jehovah ndewo. Imela .

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies' By Top Pastors On Presidential Election...revelation From God Or Lip / What Determines How We Die? / As A Nairalander, What Motivates You To Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.