Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Share Your Biggest Baggage - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Your Biggest Baggage (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Biggest Baggage by tzoracle: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I'm a very big fan of the jerry springer show baggage and I always wonder what the nigerian version would look like

Mine is that,
I can never tell a girl that I love her
What's yours?
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by gmacnoms(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Me and u jst watch am finish now. D show don finish, oya go sleep.
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by tzoracle: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2015
gmacnoms:
Me and u jst watch am finish now. D show don finish, oya go sleep.

smiley hahaha
Did u notice something,no matter what the girl has done the guy would always pic the finer chic
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Lol gimme anything from jerry springer anyday. My bf used to hiss at me watching the jerry springer show then and he'd be like why would any sane person go on TV and beat each other up. It was fun for me sha.

Now to baggage, my biggest piece of baggage will be

'I hit on cute dark guys' of course u don't get to see one ever day. Lmao.
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by tzoracle: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
candygosh:
Lol gimme anything from jerry springer anyday. My bf used to hiss at me watching the jerry springer show then and he'd be like why would any sane person go on TV and beat each other up. It was fun for me sha.

Now to baggage, my biggest piece of baggage will be

'I hit on cute dark guys' of course u don't get to see one ever day. Lmao.

I love it when the guy who's cheating comes out and is like you don't know me and the girl rushes and then slaps him..and the crowd chants you suck,you suck smiley
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by CeiW5k: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
brave..
Re: Share Your Biggest Baggage by coldgate(f): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
My biggest piece of baggage : I have a crush on Putin.

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't Seen These Movies? I Don't Know... / Hollywood Actor To Play 24 Roles In A Single Movie / Download And Watch Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.