Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist (2715 Views)

Cameroonian Player Who Claims To Be 20 Years Of Age (photos) / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / This Girl Is A Sister To One Arsenal Player, Who Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Toptrend(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Ghana secured victory against Guinea at the 2015 AFCON by beating them 3 goals to nil.
Amidst the fun, social media is buzzing with a photo of a Guinean player who had a string tied to his waste. Many people are claiming that it is “juju” but we beg to differ.
Look at the photo making rounds on social media below...

Source: check my signature

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by okonja(m): 1:35am On Feb 02, 2015
It might not be a voodoo, probably his culture
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Africans be like

emi nikan ko ni mo wa ,

mo ni baba ni gbe jo

No be only me waka come
I get baba for back.

chaiv grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Chanchit: 2:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Babalawo power, powerless power. Maybe them for chop reach 9-0 if he wear like three of that thing. If juju dey work at all, e no fit work for football, abi he thInk say Mikel Obi too no wan score Hatrick per match.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by zadok60: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2015
nt a big deal tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2015
What was he thinking? Thats heavy enough to pull him back. shocked
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by sucreblazing(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2015
in Yoruba that means IGBADI ....so sad despite all that them still chop am hard even them no fit score one goal

moral of the story : work hard don't trust any juju or voodoo because e go surely fail you one day

and finally pray because prayer is the master key that opens any door

When I was a teacher I worked my transfer to
China to continue teaching there because I
heard they pay teachers well there. The first day
I entered class, I began by calling register. I said,
Sheng! A student answered, Present! I called the
second name, Chu Muon. Another student
answered, Present! Suddenly, I sneezed, Hatchia!
One student seated at the corner stood up and
answered, Present! I exclaimed, Hmmmm…! All
the student shouted, Absent! I got confused and
yelled at them, Shaa… Three students stood up
and asked, Who among the three of us? I got
more confused and asked, What is wrong? A
student stood up and said, Sir, I’m not Wrong,
I’m called Wong. I laughed, Hahahaha! A girl
said, Present sir! (I came closer to find out what
was happening). As I moved, my pen fell on the
table and made a sound, Ping chung chong! One
boy got up and answered, Present sir! I got
more confused, frustrated, and ran back to
Nigeria!
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by donsmall94(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
We are Africans
That is what differentiate us
Black man
Black power
Meanwhile in other news
#GMB Till 2023
#SaiBuhari
#Changeiscertain
#feBuhari
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by xtremely9ja: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2015
That appears to be the goal keeper and unfortunately that juju never helped him because the guy still conceded three goals. grin grin grin grin grin
Foolishness of voodoo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by IceSplash(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
WTF
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by 30secs(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
And they still lost? Dis guy needs Sango in his life and career
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by apcmustwin(f): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
I like that. I'm a firm believer of our African customs and traditions.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by morhsuud22(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Back-up
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Krasid(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2015
One of the many reasons why african football has failed to develop.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by kandiikane(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
okonja:
It might not be a voodoo, probably his culture
it is his culture. We have it too. It's made to protect you. Mainly just a prayer wrapped up in animal hide and then tied around your waist, arm, neck, mostly waist.
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Arsenate(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Krasid:
One of the many reasons why african football has failed to develop.
failed to develop how? as it stands only Europe and south America churn out better talents than Africa. only those two continents actually fair better in FIFA tournaments.
stop with all the exaggeration pls
Re: Unbelievable: See The Picture Of The Guinean Player Who Tied “juju” On His Waist by Krasid(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arsenate:
failed to develop how? as it stands only Europe and south America churn out better talents than Africa. only those two continents actually fair better in FIFA tournaments.
stop with all the exaggeration pls
exaggeration?.With all the talents Africa has produced, it has failed to get to the semi finals of the FIFA World cup.And development alone does not mean just talents.Organization of african tournaments have always been poor.South africa was not meant to host in 2013, and E.guinea was not meant to host this year but were chosen fews months to the beginning of the tournaments.How many times have you heared of such events occuring in other continents.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali. WAFU Cup / Diary Of An Amateur Bettor / Aussie 2015 One One Banker Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.