Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In (5194 Views)

Don’t Expect Much From APC — Lamido. / Ex-senate President, Ex-ministers, Ex- Deputy Governor,dump PDP For APC In Benue / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2015
The defection of some Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors may not have ended, as it appears another aggrieved governor of the party may be on his way to join the five who earlier defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
There are strong indications that the Governor of Jigawa State, Mr Sule Lamido, may be the latest to jump camp as there are reports that there are consultations currently going on to seal the movement.
Reports reveal that Governor of Rivers State and the Director General of the APC Presidential Campaign, Mr Rotimi Amaechi met with Governor Lamido in Abuja on Sunday in a meeting the reports show may be linked with a possible political bombshell.
Recently Governor Lamido and President Goodluck Jonathan are reported to have lost affinity, an indication that the purported rift between the two may lead to a very drastic move.
Governors Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara, Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers, Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State, Aliyu Wamakko of Sokoto State and impeached Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State had on Nov. 26, 2013, left the PDP to join the APC.
Source
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=211412

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 02, 2015
....... In case
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by watered(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2015
In case too
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nempi(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2015
ok
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by lurther: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2015
I opened the thread to read lamido's defection to APC, only for me to still read the same news that amaechi visited lamido in jigawa. It is a stale news with a different headline.

It could still be Amaechi looking for a soft landing through lamido incase buhari looses. So, let us all wait and hear the outcome of the meeting.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by mrking3(m): 5:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by topedorichkid: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2015
APC like to come up with one new or the other. They will look for your trouble and be the first to report, they throw a bomb and start to complain that PDP want them dead and threw the bomb, arrange touts to come and shout sai buhari, and report that there supporters where been pursued around that they are very popular, organise youth to stone GEJ'S campaign busses and rush to the media to say PDP is fighting themselves. The truth is this things your doing is feeding yourselves with lies. Giving yourself fallen hopes. Just like many days ago, GEJ has won. If you like Get endorsement from all the newspapers, blogers and music download sites. The truth is they can't stop you buhari from loosing

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by okosodo: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2015
It does not suprisr me. Even if jona removes his kidney and donate to the north , they will still hate him. The money (our money) he spent for the north is total waste, he would soon know

8 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Adetula1(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2015
whats the big deal? we all know apc is an islamic/northern party.

4 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by mickeyenglish(m): 5:48am On Feb 02, 2015
okosodo:
It does not suprisr me. Even if jona removes his kidney and donate to the north , they will still hate him. The money (our money) he spent for the north is total waste, he would soon know
...ooh! So now it's ur money abi?owk!no worry, sheybe d thing go still do all of ona like chinnesse film....!

3 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by otbliz(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Oooooh oh
I wasted mb now.

Misleading caption. Op take your time oh

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by temitemi1(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Another silly story from apc bulletin... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by ej77: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2015
APC is a party of liars

3 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Heartbeatmii: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Spreads mat..... Just in case he finally defects grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by laurel03(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Either Lamido defect or not...... Jigawa is 4 GMB dt is aboki 4 u.

Southwest 4 GMB already......

FeBuhari 14 loading

8 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by nzeadachie: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2015
SO AMAECHI IS STILL ALIVE? I THOUGHT THAT PDP HAVE USED THE STADIUM, COMFUSED HUMAN BEIGN HE BETTER GO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIS PEOPLE INSTEAD OF RUNNING UP AND DOWN FOR NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by 0700Jesse(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Na so all the criminals dey defect to APC..

APC - ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Terry68: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Story for the gods...

If APC like, they should paint their names everywhere and do whatever they feel.
Democracy allows freedom of speech and expression.

But it doesn't change the facts that PDP will win the polls come feb 14th.

Before I forget, the so claimed e-polls by APC with frequent likes and retweet which gave them the illusion of winning, are the rural communities part of it?

How many old women have the knowledge of e-polls?
How many are acquitted with smart phones and its like?
How many knows about social media and can operate independantly?

The only thing they understands, which has equally stick to their head is just the LOGO of UMBRELLA.

That alone should let you know powers of rural communities is waiting to surprise the APC folks beyond their imagination.

Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by jorlons(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2015
ok
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by phlemzy: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Lamido must be one of the 8 governors in secret pact with the opposition party that was reported previously. When a party refuses to give consideration to the opinions & grievances of its member,reactions like this are just inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by omenka(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Not my kind of news. When he finally defects, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Fake headline. Stop raising unnecessary alarm

2 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Adetula1:
whats the big deal? we all know apc is an islamic/northern party.

Stop spreading information that's not true

3 Likes

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by priscaoge(f): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Another misleading Topic n thread undecided undecided

Was expecting to read a better news,this is stale undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by obrutseonajite: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2015
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! GET YOURSELF A UK LINE IN NIGERIA!!!!!!

http://nathano.acnshop.eu/default.asp?CO_LA=GB_en
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
obrutseonajite:
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! GET YOURSELF A UK LINE IN NIGERIA!!!!!!

http://nathano.acnshop.eu/default.asp?CO_LA=GB_en

Wetin I go come take d uk line do nah?
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by idu1(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Make I observe first before I make comment.....
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Bekwarra(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2015
You said he has dumped PDP but in the body of the news you said he may soon dump PDP. Who did this to you? Your propaganda can't take you anywhere, without any official statement from him on his next line of action, the meeting might swing either way.
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by bastien: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
Like I said yesternight, deadline transfer for APC

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by helinues: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
I see it coming. Lamido is supposed to be the northwest coordinator for the Goodluck Jonathan campaign. Be reminded that Lamido was one of the major challengers of Jonathan over the presidential ticket but he had to withdraw from the race when EFCC was unleashed on his son the same way they have unleashed it on the Ebonyi governor's son now.

1 Like

Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Gbawe: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2015
lurther:
I opened the thread to read lamido's defection to APC, only for me to still read the same news that amaechi visited lamido in jigawa. It is a stale news with a different headline.

It could still be Amaechi looking for a soft landing through lamido incase buhari looses. So, let us all wait and hear the outcome of the meeting.

Continue deluding yourself. Have we not been down this road before? When it was revealed that Tambuwal was about to defect to the APC did TANdroids not shout "impossible" and "never"? Can you tell us the reality today regarding Tambuwal? So the same lamido who referred to GEJ as "a drunk holding a light in a petrol station" is completely and immovably loyal to Jonathan?
Re: Big Trouble For Jonathan!!! Jigawa State Governor Dump Pdp For Apc; Lamido In by Hollawaley(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Stfu

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS Latest Report Says Nigeria Economy Grew By 1.95% In Q1 2018 / Newly Appointed Iranian Army Chief Linked To Illegal Arms Shipment To Nigeria / Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.