Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (9255 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by tunrybabe: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal. Dis time he was better dan d formal, but he was still secretive and harsh, I later got a U.S visa which I told him abt. He was so glad, and d story changed. He was closer to me an we see often, I later got to know his family apartment in IB. But I never knew where he was staying. He would take me to his friends house and introduce me to them unlike before. I was contented at least I now know some pple with him. He said we would have our intro Ddec 2014, wen I got back from the states. Since den he's bin postponing it. I forgot to include it that, I discover anodda lady in Nigeria had a baby girl for him. And he said he wouldn't marry her too. That she forced d preg on him. Now I got preg, he stopped calling and changed wen he heard abt it. Someone called me some days later and was raining curses on me that am an harlot, that she has gotten all info about me. That she will deal with me. After d incidence, my guy has been misbehaving. Am so frustrated and feel like committing suicide. My preg is about 1 month old and I don't intend tampering with it.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by cococandy(f): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2015
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU.

You're seeing the obvious signs that he's a user and doesn't like to deal with responsibility yet you're pushing yourself into him more and more and crying tears of joy because he came back to you when he heard you got a job.

With all these happenings and his American wife palaver and all his attitude, if he proposes marriage to you now, you will still jump for joy and come back few weeks later to NL with more stories that touch.

Idi funny my sister.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by 5minsmadness: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok...see the end of the story here. Smh.
This guy must be a handsome devil! Or very very rich.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by aieromon(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
This should be a new hybrid of mumu.

30 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2015
What is wrong wit some Nigerian ladies, Another single mother without a husband on d way again, U already knw he won't commit to u and u continue opening ur legs for him...Na waoo, Passing 6 is actual not passing sense, with ur educational background u fell for a low life....Just move on, cus ur just an object of play thing to him, ur jst another desperate lady who needs marriage by all means to him. Just shift aside and allow him continue his Solomon adventure

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by echobee(f): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! sad ops,i am speechless sad. But ur mumu na first class ooooo angry. So,u need a pope to talk to u,before u get sense,abi? angry

7 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Miami11: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2015
My dear, its not like he changed when you got pregnant. He remained himself meaning HE IS JUST NOT INTO YOU.
why do you keep on following this man yet he is showing you all signs that he don't care for you.
You my friend is the reason men abuse and misuse women. Common sense is not that common afterall.

16 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Ab025(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
chai......u sound like the kind of gal i ve been searching for all my life but the only thing is that ur type always like falling for the wrong guys

#one thing is for real, ur guy is a serial womanizer who luvs impregnating anyone that comes across his way.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Seriously?

I don't know where they manufacture the type of fish brain ladies parading on NLD.

This Monday morning? Tufiakwa biko

BTW, the man didn't change so just stop right there with the " he practically changed" line. He didn't change nor pretend, you were simply foooolish.

See tori? Jeez! Anyway done is done. I'm sure you'd discard whatever advisory you get here the moment this guy calls you again so I won't bother offering any. However sisi, it's 2015, enter market buy yourself, 12 full yards of wisdom and self respect.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
You are an idiat, what else is new?
What do you want here? Shebi all others were getting pregnant for the silly man and you joined the queue hoping it will force the lying irresponsible Man to marry you. Oya go hold am for neck force am nah
Why are you disturbing us this early morning. The only victim in this is that baby that was brought into this world as a pawn. God has been good to you but you have chosen foolishness over wisdom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by dapsy4u2(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2015
What do you want us to do now....? Look for the guy and beg him for you? You should have been more sensible and sensitive.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Good for you! You read the handwriting on the wall, you knew he was a deadbit dad and a serial 'impregnator' lol, and you were still desperate enough to give him free passage! Why did you think your own case was going to be different from the other ladies?

Better fasten your belt and get set for the roller coaster ride of taking care of that innocent baby without him.

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by estheremma(f): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
He abandoned u wen u had no job n'suddenly rememberd u wen som1 told him u got a job,he told u d'wife stale tale n'u believed him,u evn knew anoda girl had a baby fr him n'u spread ur leg wide without protection,i gues he told u anoda 'tale',ur own DESPARATION no get part 2,like my sister above i pity d'poor baby,pls go for HIV test,dat dick been too waka chai,amaseme tutu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Mynd44: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
When you all are done with the insults, you might want to help her with valid ideas on how to solve her issues.

Any time this decade will help too. Person bring problem early morning and Na insult Una take greet am.

Smh for you people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:
When you all are done with the insults, you might want to help her with valid ideas on how to solve her issues.
Any time this decade will help too. Person bring problem early morning and Na insult Una take greet am.
Smh for you people

Help her with what? Hunt down the man who clearly has no responsibility and is a serial impregnanter and force him to marry her?

She saw the signs she mumuishly joined the queue to carry belle. She is a poster girl for foolish girls

14 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by seunadeolu(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Another SUPER STORY episode 2000... keep it coming wink

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by buccal(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
You just made me angry dis morning.some ladies sha.do you need a prophet to tell you he doesn't like you.so his fineness has been fooling u.I don't even pity you
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by femidejulius(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
You practically got yourself into this situation. You saw the handwriting on the wall and ignored it

I won't pity you..
You deserve worse.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Mynd44: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Help her with what? Hunt down the man who clearly has no responsibility and is a serial impregnanter and force him to marry her?

She saw the signs she mumuishly joined the queue to carry belle. She is a poster girl for foolish girls
She had a child coming. You can try by telling her what to do to get her life together.

Stop beating a dead horse. I wonder what you people get from insulting people online? She has erred, she has made decisions that are not totally smart, deal with it. Only the future matters now.

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by cococandy(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

Smh for you people
what she wants is for someone to tell her to fast and pray that he will change and come back to her. Leave the other women n kids to come marry her.
And they will live happily ever after.'

If you can kindly tell her that. I think she will be happy

10 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Love is blind but not stupid ni!!!

Oghene!with all the red lights you still went ahead to be used!are you a sucker for pain?
Biko have a great day
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

She had a child coming. You can try by telling her what to do to get her life together.
Stop beating a dead horse. I wonder what you people get from insulting people online? She has erred, she has made decisions that are not totally smart, deal with it. Only the future matters now.

Did she ask how to cope with the child? She is more concerned about how to get the man to marry her and how to handle the other women and win the man like Annie Idibia. Am sure that is her Inspiration abeg I have no time for adults who refuse to use Common sense.
Abi make we abuse the man who has never hidden who he is, I am only greatful she didn't even marry him she would have filled up this place with lamentations under different names claiming he changed after marriage and scaring unmarried people from marriage.

11 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by duduade: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Miami11:
My dear, its not like he changed when you got pregnant. He remained himself meaning HE IS JUST NOT INTO YOU.
why do you keep on following this man yet he is showing you all signs that he don't care for you.
You my friend is the reason men abuse and misuse women. Common sense is not that common afterall.
really dumb gan... and to think she actually opened two threads to tell us her pathetic story....
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

I bet you have good words of advice for this "victim", let it out and help her move on.

For the record, I personally don't enjoy insulting people online, I just don't like that she made herself an easy prey despite all the signs. I hope she moves on and focus on the baby.

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
This woman is funny. Such confusion.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by lilmax(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
This is nice,some things can never change

Girls being falling for handsome and cute guys,@op i wish you more handsome and cute guys
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by UjSizzle(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
I just have to say the comments are hilarious (true though but funny delivery) grin

OP I hope you don't mind being a single mother? Just prepare your heart and mind for that child you're carrying. Biko if someone gives you that man for free, just reject him. Haba how can you choose to be in bondage like this ... Love? sad

Take care of yourself and your child. You have made wrong decisions, but they aren't mistakes if you learn something from them. You can not afford to be foolish again. Work hard, make a good living, have your baby and give him/her an enviable life.

If sometime in the future you meet a good man, be sure to tell him about your child (the baby should always be your priority). If he loves you enough and doesn't mind being a father to another man's child, then cool. Otherwise, let him go and move on with your life.

I'm saying this because you have a difficult road ahead. Not many people are kind to baby mamas; so when you keep getting knocked down, look at that child and imagine the future you want for him smiley

You are a good person who's a victim of the foolishness that plagues mankind. Be kind to yourself. And please do not rope that man in, because he's not worth even an inch of your life.

Best of luck.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by veave(f): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I know this guy. He works with glo. True or false op? Had about 3 baby mama on his case the last time i heard. And was asking another lady to get preggsie before he marries her.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2015
1. He doesn't love you
2. You need to move on. 3 baby mamas is grossly irresponsible.
3. He's a leech
4. He's not going to offer you anything.
5. Please, even if he comes crawling, don't accept. Better a single mother happily raising a child than the nonsense suffer head I foresee you going through with him.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by UjSizzle(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
veave:
I know this guy. He works with glo. True or false op? Had about 3 baby mama on his case the last time i heard. And was asking another lady to get preggsie before he marries her.
shocked Is he battling with 2face? undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by veave(f): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

shocked Is he battling with 2face? undecided
Except its not this particular person i know... name starts with Ades--e
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Your situation is like running on a quicksand and expect to win a race with someone on a tarred road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.