Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones (3792 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by luigiajah(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2015
**P. S**

I just posted this article and I will drop the source after the post ask your questions at the source of the post, I might not be able to answer any questions related to this

Instagram is a simple and easy to use
application specifically designed for mobile
phones. it's not restricted to Android and
IOS. The Instagram application allows
you to take a photo, add an effect, and
your photo instantly on Instagram or any
other social network like Facebook, Twitter,
Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr.
You can use this app on iPhone, Android
and
now on Blackberry too. You can now
download Instagram for Blackberry curve
absolutely free. We have a quick
guide on how you can download Instagram
for Blackberry Phones .
We will use Blackberry Curve As An Example
Download Instagram for Blackberry Curve
1. First thing is, you must download the
application to your desktop, or directly to
your Phone or Tablet. To do so, go to
http://
instagrambb.com/ , You can click on any of
the two buttons that you see here i.e. "Click
Here to Download" or "Blackberry
Compatible".
2. In case you have downloaded the
application on your computer, then connect
your Blackberry curve Phone or tablet to
your
computer, and put the Application file in
the
map "Applications".
3. In case you have downloaded the app
straight on your mobile phone, then launch
the program directly from your applications
menu.
4. Open the application and create your
Instagram account, or login if you already
have an account.
5. That's it. You have successfully
Downloaded Instagram App on Blackberry
curve phone.
Once you are logged in, you can now snap
pictures, apply filters & effects, publish
them
to your Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare
and Tumblr accounts.

Via www.nairaland.com

http:///Instagram4blackberry
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by alberto2k(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Lui this is interesting... U know say I dey use BB and u no fit push this info to my whatsapp...

Nice one tho....

Mods pls do the needful... Other BB users gotta see this
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by 30secs(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Dunno jor OP... I can imagine there are backdoors in that app to harvest my sensitive data??

1 Like

Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by luigiajah(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Owk Guys
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by tammyboy1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who has tested this?
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Bb10 or bb7??yall just download client for instagram on blackberry world if it's bb os7
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by pwettyhardey(f): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Bb10 or bb7??yall just download client for instagram on blackberry world if it's bb os7
Pls give me the link. Am unable to download it. M using BB 9720
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by Warlord3000(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Can't imagine using instagram on a small os 6 or 7 for bb .. Anything less than os 10 suvks..

No disrespect to the users though
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by luyemee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Warlord3000:
Can't imagine using instagram on a small os 6 or 7 for bb .. Anything less than os 10 suvks..

No disrespect to the users though
this one be talking as if the first bb he used ran on the OS10.. Niggaz tho
Re: How To Use Instagram On Blackberry Phones by luyemee(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Warlord3000:

If you wanna practise how to talk gangsta'ish with the nigga stuff..

Maybe you should find someone else to pick on

I won't give you the pleasure of replying you if am not entitled to my own comment and view without being quoted by a dumbo who fails to comprehend the difference in talking about a particular app meant for bigger OS than dissing a phone brand itself

Don't worry
.. Go enjoy your instagram on your bold 2 and even bb tour.. cheesy

Are you happy now
lol bruh I use a windows phone...but you really didn't have to type so many words just to prove your point, after clearly stating that you didn't want to reply me

(1) (Reply)

Realme 6 Price And Availability In Nigeria, Features / How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. / Brand New Apple Iphone 4S 32GB Unlocked (never Lock)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.