Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party (71433 Views)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / You Wont Believe How This Woman Dressed For A Party ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by toshmann(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Very ugly, old,dirty body

Add wrinkled to the list grin

Ahaaa and rumpled too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by huxxain(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why she no snap the front side na, na only back we wan see??
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
imoleay0:

Haha, Aunty jomile, e no reach that level now.

By the way, you're dangerously beautiful.
dangerously beautiful?
Well tank u sir
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mitscheeeeew cry
Bodunde001:
When some of our black ladies live abroad for some time, they just start acting crazy. Just imagine this!

http://www..com/2015/02/too-bad-see-how-this-married-woman.html
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by nkkystel(f): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
see her back.
Old mama youngy!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Maxjony2000: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
...looking like a demon!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Clinton594(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
LadyX:

It's very possible. Some people can tell you how you look hot but deep down they're laughing at you. sad
Am embarrassed on her behalf. Does she even know how her back looks!

Do you know it's possible so many guys have told you this exact thing and you felt on top if the world. With no idea your were being mocked.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by judekoffi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
The person that took the pics was not bold enough to take the front view of this lady
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:
Very disgusting

I don't know who she is trying to impress with her flappy and folding body skin and her slippers bosom
She is a disgrace to motherhood

Some dude out there is still enjoying the slippers boobi
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Kanwulia/mgbeketoto is that you? grin
Sexy mama.... cheesy

I swear I was gonna ask the same thing! She can surely pull a stunt like this grin grin grin

kanwulia/calotti/mgbeketoto and all her numerous moniker grin grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
dis one na small nw
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by soulglo: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
I feel sorry for her child
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by osholuamhe: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is this really true? Can someone be this mad?
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by onenaira007: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.This is a total disgrace.this is an invitation to who ever wuld like to kpansh her.d woman na Ashe
LOL.u go like volunteer .
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by onenaira007: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Some dude out there is still enjoying the slippers boobi
LOL.some men are just so dumb.
Konji no get taste,any hole na entrance.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by tpiaobsession: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't get how people poke fun at other people for attributes they do or don't have.

Its very common on nairaland, to make jest of and mock others.

Sounds like low iq things to me.

Not my style sha, I accept folks as they are and encourage their strengths instead of looking for what to make fun of about them.

I am not a professional comedian making money from jokes and satire.

That's the advantage of having a godly mind sha.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by tpiaobsession: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
osholuamhe:
Is this really true? Can someone be this mad?

You seem like a good candidate for scammers to work on.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by bizhub: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Goodluck has failed to caution the innocent woman-APC
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by tpiaobsession: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:
I don't get how people poke fun at other people for attributes they do or don't have.

Its very common on nairaland, to make jest of and mock others.

Sounds like low iq things to me.

Not my style sha, I accept folks as they are and encourage their strengths instead of looking for what to make fun of about them.

I am not a professional comedian making money from jokes and satire.

That's the advantage of having a godly mind sha.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by mikolo80: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
sinaj:
lol aint kul...she cudnt evn help her fallen empire with a bra wink...lukin lyk a mad woman lol...
fallen empire ,hilarious. you sef wetin your eye carry go dia
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by porka: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
In the late stage of madness.

Irredeemable.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by bluegrey: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
jhidey08:
Very Disgusting.
Meanwhile, When a student fails in a class, he is asked to repeat d class. Since GEJ has failed in his first tenure, let him repeat too na grin grin grin
He failed so woefully he should be expelled!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
onenaira007:

LOL.u go like volunteer .
lol.nah,she too dey irritating to try out
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by enomakos(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
jingh:
which of the asylum did she escaped from ?

she is mad but not yet roaming
there are many mad people in nigeria but only few are roaming
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by tpiaobsession: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
excessive fascination with other people's bodies, seems like the height of irrelevance to me.

mental disorder, needs treatment.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by soulglo: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
huxxain:
Why she no snap the front side na, na only back we wan see??

Are you sure you want to see the front? After seeing that back

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by RaeMystix: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
She must be an African American.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Gorgeous58(f): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nah wah o
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by evea: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bodunde001:
When some of our black ladies live abroad for some time, they just start acting crazy. Just imagine this!

http://www..com/2015/02/too-bad-see-how-this-married-woman.html

please get naked.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by blazyblaze(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Krasid:
Somebody must have decieved her that she looks good.
help me o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.