Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party (71431 Views)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / You Wont Believe How This Woman Dressed For A Party ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Does she really deserve to live..

#justasking
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Qmab: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
It might just be the back, the front might be concealing. Just thinking.....
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
when madness beginz[left]
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by IbnuUche(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
jhidey08:
Very Disgusting.
Meanwhile, When a student fails in a class, he is asked to repeat d class. Since GEJ has failed in his first tenure, let him repeat too na grin grin grin
possibly in otuoke. #i have decided GMBuhari FEBuhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by IbnuUche(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2015
she must belong to one class of mentally retarded mother.she need psychiatric emergency care!
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2015
This is an epitome of madness
she should not be allowed to raise a child
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by casualobserver1: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2015
I am sure that this will happen in the USA, and that that lady is a black american. Those people are not normal, they are the ones that will fix 4 inch long nails and stupid weave. Kai.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by casualobserver1: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2015
Qmab:
It might just be the back, the front might be concealing. Just thinking.....

Story. That thing is inexcusable and you know it. The rate at which you girls defend each other is becoming alarming.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by casualobserver1: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
jomile:
dangerously beautiful?
Well tank u sir

I second his statement o. You are very fine, but my girlfriend is still finer. LOL grin
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
casualobserver1:

I second his statement o. You are very fine, but my girlfriend is still finer. LOL grin
u must be a very lucky guy...thumbs up
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by casualobserver1: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
jomile:
u must be a very lucky guy...thumbs up

I am o. I don't even know how I landed this babe. I just wonder sometimes. It is as if she was customized specially for me. Some times I just thing I should get her pregnant even though she has not finished school yet, but she won't like that. Help me celebrate o. I hope your own boyfriend/husband will make you as happy as my babe makes me.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
casualobserver1:

I am o. I don't even know how I landed this babe. I just wonder sometimes. It is as if she was customized specially for me. Some times I just thing I should get her pregnant even though she has not finished school yet, but she won't like that. Help me celebrate o. I hope your own boyfriend/husband will make you as happy as my babe makes me.
tanks,my bf is trying his best
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by ArcToyin(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
hahahaha..but she's young at heart na..
hahhahahaha
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by tpiah11: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
casualobserver1:

undecided

ok, now you've contended for d.umbest post so far this year, does that make you happy?

hmm, at least you waited till February before typing this kind of jargon.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by casualobserver1: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
tpiah11:

undecided

ok, now you've contended for d.umbest post so far this year, does that make you happy?

hmm, at least you waited till February before typing this kind of jargon.

LOL at least you also know that February is the time for such post. You too post your own.
Re: Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party by osholuamhe: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiaobsession:

You seem like a good candidate for scammers to work on.

How do you mean? They've always tried but always failed. Or are you one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / 5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.