Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB (2767 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
It was very amazing to me this morning when I got a message from my network service provider, MTN, to choose which Party I am going to vote for in the presidential poll among APC, PDP and APGA.
First and foremost, the online poll is a cheat because whoever chooses APGA has chosen PDP automatically, because APGA has endorsed JEG has their Presidential Candidate.
The message says text A for APC, B for PDP and C for APGA to 33028.
I chose A and replied to no avail, rather I got a response that the message failed!
Lol! Do they expect me to choose PDP?!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by saaedlee: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Pictures or....

Meanwhile thanks for choosing APC,
Remember to do the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your votes
3. Protect your Votes till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th

20 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by ellechrystal(f): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2015
7 op r u for real? So wen APC did their own campaign wen u check ur acct bal did u complain? . Smh. Please go n chill toll Feb 14th.
Am tired of too much talk talk. Haba

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by kestolove95(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
If dem like make dem join bbc and cnn...buhari go soon beat dem down

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Samchelsea(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
APC goons always complaining

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Ikengawo: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Proud to see APGA is now the third largest party in this country! Power to the PDP on the 14th so that the APC noise can end and we can keep moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Bizinton: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It was very amazing to me this morning when I got a message from my network service provider, MTN, to choose which Party I am going to vote for in the presidential poll among APC, PDP and APGA.
First and foremost, the online poll is a cheat because whoever chooses APGA has chosen PDP automatically, because APGA has endorsed JEG has their Presidential Candidate.
The message says text A for APC, B for PDP and C for APGA to 33028.
I chose A and replied to no avail, rather I got a response that the message failed!
Lol! Do they expect me to choose PDP?!

Op, hope you had airtime on your phone? You must have at least #50 on your phone. If you want to check poll result, another #50.
I actually see that as a scam by MTN
Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by clevvermind(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
they want you to choose the winning party. they want to save you from sinking with apc cos they are going down.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by banki(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
Proud to see APGA is now the third largest party in this country! Power to the PDP on the 14th so that the APC noise can end and we can keep moving forward.

how is APGA the third biggest party where do you classify SDP and ACCORD party? who have over 3senators and about 10 fedral house of rep members, apart from the governor willie obiano and anambra state house of rep? where again APGA dey?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
O.P you sound like a dhicksucker. The way most of this Nigerians reason,so rêtarded!
Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by simdam500(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op get a job soon cos your contract will end soon undecided
Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by abbeyberry(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

too early for you to high on ogogoro/sapele water nah.
SDP is the third largest party in Nigeria. APGA is going down. very soon it will be buried. Willy Obaino is getting more and more closer to Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Oahray: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
I hate what the elections have turned formerly sane Nigerians into. I hope you guys are ready for the heat of the flames you are stupidly fanning.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by TunjiMsp: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=saaedlee post=30352561]Pictures or....

Meanwhile thanks for choosing APC,
Remember to do the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your votes
3. Protect your Votes till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th[/quoteLOL, na 3 sure pass
Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by tmotmo: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ikengawo:

That is according to MTN.
hehehhee!!!

#IhaveDecided
#IwillVoteForChange
#Sai GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Broke Arse!!

How would the message deliver when you don't have airtime ?
Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by cjrane: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yeye APC e-dogs. Everyone is their enemy because they won't broadcast hate messages.

What if everyone broadcast hate messages, what type of country would we have? Buhari always calls on Muslims not to vote for a non-muslim. What if Christians begin to campaign that christians should not vote for a muslim? They just cannot understand what equity means.

Anyhow, i'm not surprised when Buhari submits these types of documents for certificate and continues to make ignorant comments.

Re: Breaking News: MTN finally joins the Clique of AIT, NTA against GMB by Koolmexxi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
OP!!! Una no dey tire Why must u guys cry foul at every single opportunity? Were u told d txt was free abi na today MTN don dey send spam messages?? If I remember correctly d message is simply for people to predict which party will win d election. Why not wait for Feb 14th and exercise ur right to vote... All these PDP APC dat is really becoming annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Inec’s Card Reader: The Game Changer / Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.