Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation (33386 Views)

Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
That's one the few benefits you stand to enjoy when you are among the leagues of the elites. The Nigerian dual musician brother(Peter Okoye) and his wife are out of the shore this nation, enjoying great vacation moments with his wife (lola Okoye) and friends. Peter shared some pictures of himself and lola with few friends, flexing on a yacht here.

http://www.fikayogideon.com/2015/02/photos-peter-okoye-wife-lola-okoye.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Money speaking

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
I thought they just came back from their dad's burial? And immediately went flexing on a yacht? The yacht dey run ni? #justsaying embarassed

Lola, biko carry go na God give you grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I thought they just came back from their dad's burial? And immediately went flexing on a yacht? The yacht dey run ni? #justsaying embarassed

The old is man is gone, perhaps they won't mourn him for life. Abeg, let them catch their fun while it last

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by ammyluv2002(f): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
olufikistick:

The old is man is gone, perhaps they won't mourn him for life. Abeg, let them catch their fun while it last
Ok, I get

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Sarimah(f): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
so Lola can smile?

I thought she's allergic to it...grin

Nice pictures tho..they all look happy.

27 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Ok, I get

Cute nose and eye ball
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Tolexander: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2015
wondering how yacht turned to yatch in Nigerian english spelling and pronunciation.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
wondering how yacht turned to yatch in Nigerian english spelling and pronunciation.

Check your dictionary (Oxford). I also made the mistake before i corrected it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Tolexander: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2015
olufikistick:

Check your dictionary (Oxford). I also made the mistake before i corrected it
recheck your dictionaries!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by olufikistick: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tolexander:
recheck your dictionaries!

i hear you ooo
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by funnyme(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
I for say why lola no fey too laugh for pishure, she no sabi na mouth she dey open.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by iceberylin(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
See the kind friends weh i need grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by sophtaf(f): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by martincbarton: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Romance is good.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by MadCow1: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Na people like you dey make me believe say Nigerian film drama is real.

Next thing now you go say ehn use ehn papa do blood money.. grin

Carry go... NA God give you mouth.
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by 234Forum: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by stonemind(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
B
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
they all look fresh. Unlike mama sikiru and tunde
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Juliaann(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is beautifulsmiley
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by eke419: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Money good oooo I will invite all Nairaland members to my yacht next year

We Will Give Back Presidency to Northern Youths In 2019 – Ex-N’Delta Militants
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2956-we-will-give-back-presidency-to-northern-youths-in-2019-ex-n-delta-militants
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by ammyluv2002(f): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Na people like you dey make me believe say Nigerian film drama is real.

Next thing now you go say ehn use ehn papa do blood money.. grin

Carry go... NA God give you mouth.
The way you dey reason sha *smh* laying low after a burial shows respect to the death in my place that's just my point so wetin concern papa and blood inside dis matter.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by bright8(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
What an irresponsible son he is. Buried his dad on Saturday and went boat cruising on Sunday?
He lacks class and decorum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by searider(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
I just dey imagine say na me marry Lola; she for no dey even smile at all because I broke.

See d way she dey frown sometimes for pix, fear dey catch me.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
so Lola can smile?

I thought she's allergic to it...grin

Nice pictures tho..they all look happy.
nobody is allergic to smile sweetie
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by hazyfm1: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
cool pix
Re: Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation by Sarimah(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rextayne:
nobody is allergic to smile sweetie
I know

was just saying.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.