Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (37171 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Blanc8:
It's actually as a result of poverty
stop talking nonsense! it's the level of his reasoning that's making him do that.
Can you now accept the fact that the level of your own reasoning towards this image up there defines you to be a dummy?
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by teejah03(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis 1 is even gud sef....ve seen d 1 more riskier than dis

Pretydiva, "riskier" ah!!

we go skul o
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
see wat nigeria has become..na wa my oga at the top..
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
When GMB gets elected, poverty won't be this pronounced again.

How does a poor man eradicate poverty? What economic principles will he use? Buhari that couldn't pass waec, will save u? You are too bigoted to reason well.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
see the life of an average nigerian when some pple are making billions of dollars from our oil, we av our money in dis government's hand but we av to get from it them, whether dey like it or not

Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by youngwarlocks: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
odikwa risky
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Wheezcarter(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
well, no be him faults na, no money 2 buy car, so na managing thinz
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by ril19(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
If you are asking my opinion then i'll say this woman is stupid.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by IbnuUche(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
madam risky, no keke for that area? or do you just want to acuses witches (amonsu) when the worse befall you.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Blanc8(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
stop talking nonsense! it's the level of his reasoning that's making him do that.
Can you now accept the fact that the level of your own reasoning towards this image up there defines you to be a dummy?

Wait! Whose this one? in your mind you had made sense?and you have insulted me, well thanks, if that's how you think its best to prove your points.. #Smh Kids of Nairaland#
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Blanc8:

Wait! Whose this one? in your mind you had made sense?and you have insulted me, well thanks, if that's how you think its best to prove your points.. #Smh Kids of Nairaland#
keep on talking until I burn your mouth with slap.
Re: Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) by ArcToyin(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
If Jonathan had provided a cheap means of transportation this wouldn't have been

where is their only achievement TRAIN?

Vote BUHARI for a better and cheaper means Of transportation!!

#IHaveDecided
i hope you also have decided for Jesus

Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / See The Snake Killed In My House Today / Christmas In Owerri (pictures)