Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime (6518 Views)

How GMB Stands For Now / How Buhari Orderd The Execution Of Bartholomew Owoh, Brother To Nollywood Star N / Am Glad GMB Killed Nkem Owoh's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by ideee03(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
With the growing attention being paid to the military regime of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, facts have emerged on Thursday, January 29, 2015 that unknown to many, Bartholomew, the elder brother of popular Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh (popularly known as Osuofia) was killed by the military regime of the 72-year old retired general.

According to Breaking Times, an unnamed source who did not want his name in print revealed that the then 26-year old Bartholomew was among three people – including 30-year old Lawal Ojuolape and 29-year old Bernard Ogedengbe – who were notoriously killed by firing squad on allegations of drug trafficking.
The widely condemned killing of the trio in 1985 was criticized because General Buhari back-dated a decree stipulating death sentence for drug trafficking offenders, whereas the alleged crime was committed before he came into power. Buhari changed the law just to kill the three young men.
According to the source, Osuofia and the rest of his family are yet to come to terms with the public execution of their son and sibling, especially.

The source said: “Nkem Owoh and his family are so distraught with Buhari for killing their brother at the young age of 26. Every time he sees Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-election as President.”

Source : http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/how-general-buhari-killed-nollywood-actor-nkem-osofia-owohs-brother-in-his-prime-graphic-image.html

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Balkan(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
THE WICKED GENERAL. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HAUSA FULANI

3 Likes

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by ammyluv2002(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
O ga o!

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by samplegirl(f): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is the same beast that the so called youths are making noise about.

For crying out loud the man has BLOOD stain all about him.

Since he left power he has been scheming to come back to shed more blood and the foolsh Nigerians who never want to change themselves are shouting change.

NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by ArchEnemy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wonder if this man knew this stuff would come back to bite him in future

3 Likes

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Skako(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
U ever rude must be punish

buhari my loyal awaiting president

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Skako:

He won't win
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Truth24(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Skako:

Ur English is Terrible, just like what ur Oga spews about!
smh
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Truth24(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
#SayNoToBuhari
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by delishpot: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Did they push drugs or not?

2 Likes

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Vicotex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gej is the man.
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by ba7man(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Big deal.......A drug dealer gets killed and some people make it seem as if he's a saint.

Aren't they considering the families destroyed by the drugs Osofia's bro sold due to his greed??

And we now get angry when other countries term us drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Chigold101(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
delishpot:
Did they push drugs or not?
if Tinubu was killed by government of USA for drug offences who will you shouting change with?

Then there is no law that said drug offenders will be killed. He just promogated a kangaroo law just tosuck blood. GMB has sucked too much blood.

Aso Rock is not for blood suckers... No place for vampires in our land... Kpom!

2 Likes

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by delishpot: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chigold101:
if Tinubu was killed by government of USA for drug offences who will you shouting change with?

Then there is no law that said drug offenders will be killed. He just promogated a kangaroo law just tosuck blood. GMB has sucked too much blood.

I get what you said and I agree with you. I just wanted to know if he realy did tge drugs or he was just a suspect?
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Chigold101(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
delishpot:

I get what you said and I agree with you. I just wanted to know if he realy did tge drugs or he was just a suspect?
u mean the guys or Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Skako(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truth24:

Ur English is Terrible, just like what ur Oga spews about!
smh
but mine dey better pass ur oga one and his wife and omisore

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Hardetayour: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
How many Nigerians have been giving the death penalty in other countries for drug trafficking. All of you don't have sense. Think about the boy taking cocaine and gets addicted, what's the use of him in the community? Its serving as a deterrence to other drug traffickers. If not for anything, I'll vote him because he does what he has to do to make his country great.

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Hardetayour: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chigold101:

If Tinubu was actually a drug dealer, he won't be going to US for medical checkups. U tell Buruji Kashamu to enter USA airspace, na inside aeroplane dem go catch am. Straight to Guantanamo Bay

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by TimothyNkenu: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chigold101:

Hi

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Babalegba(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Another wailing wailers thread,great to see enemies of Nigeria wailing in distress

1 Like

Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by seunny4lif(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Banter1(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2015
samplegirl:
This is the same beast that the so called youths are making noise about.

For crying out loud the man has BLOOD stain all about him.

Since he left power he has been scheming to come back to shed more blood and the foolsh Nigerians who never want to change themselves are shouting change.

NONSENSE!
propaganda no work hehehe
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Banter1(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015

He won't win
he won!
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Banter1(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Vicotex:
Gej is the man.
he's now resting in Otueke laughs!
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by Banter1(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Vicotex:
Gej is the man.
he's now resting in Otueke laughs!
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by atama27(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Two questions
1) were they involved in drug trafficking or not??
2) Of what personal ground did the General feel he should just kill them??
Kindly think this through,, for starters this same General u have been against since January is now the president of your nation, take it or leave it plus there is nothing anyone can do about it. Y not stop the hate and move forward.
Re: How GMB Killed Nollywood Actor, Nkem ‘osofia’ Owoh’s Brother In His Prime by azimibraun: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Are you out to embarrass PMB or put the Nkem Owoh fmily to shame over something they have moved on with over a long time; Besides why crying louder than the berieved; are you a family member?

(1) (Reply)

"..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Won't Interfere In 9th National Assembly Leadership Tussle - Presidency / SERAP Writes Adamu,seeks Probe Of ‘Missing Billions’ In Water Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.