Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term (14741 Views)

Igbo Group Rejects Osinbajo’s Proposed Parley With S/east, Northern Leaders / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Monimatic:
Come FailBuhari 14th, some people n their j-anjaweeds E-rats n bootlickers will cry
GEJ till Buhari accepts to Debate

I think you are sensible enough to know that you have just made a foolish comment!!!!
What concerns janja weed with Nigerian politics
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari will defeat CAN
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by agabaI23(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari will defeat CAN
Aww its like the Osibanjo-Redeem network is no longer broadcasting?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Aww its like the Osibanjo-Redeem network is no longer broadcasting?
I don't even like religion politics
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Remarkable: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
femicyrus:
I am more than sure the story was fabricated to encourage pdp so as not to throw-in the towel before defeat. Nice try but dead on arrival.

Given the rumors on Buhari's health, we are praying he wouldn't be the one to literally be dead on arrival grin
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by agabaI23(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
I don't even like religion politics
Yea like when the game plan falls yakata. I don't like it too. The reason i hate it when some people say vote someone who will protect your faith
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Remarkable: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2015
emiye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXN6YtljMU

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/this-video-of-pastor-adeboye-endorsing.html#sthash.5vFqZdJx.dpuf

The above video by Pastor Adeboye openly endorsing Osinbajo in the presence of GEJ is enough.

The video was shot in Febuary 2014, exactly 1 year ago... you should have embellished your lie a bit more by saying something like... they already knew ahead of time that Buhari and his VP candidate were going to win primary and be appointed respectively in November 2014, so Pa Adeboye endorsed him, the vice ahead of time...9 months earlier...

You too much o... more like you too desperate actually. Lie lie boy.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by emiye(m): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2015
Remarkable:

The video was shot in Febuary 2014, exactly 1 year ago... you should have embellished your lie a bit more by saying something like... they already knew ahead of time that Buhari and his VP candidate were going to win primary and be appointed respectively in November 2014, so Pa Adeboye endorsed him, the vice ahead of time...9 months earlier...

You too much o... more like you too desperate actually. Lie lie boy.

See the video one more time, it was a prophesy ahead of time, david was annointed in the reign and presence of saul, he did not take over immediately
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Ayobami97(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Yea but you were banking on his endorsement anyway wink
Am afraid. They were, I wasn't!
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Remarkable: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2015
emiye:

See the video one more time, it was a prophesy ahead of time, david was annointed in the reign and presence of saul, he did not take over immediately
lol I knew it! Prophecy indeed.... do you want to extend your lies to the Bible now? when was David anointed in the presence of Saul...?
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Samunique(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2015
magnificcio:

Cant you jus be reasonable for once? If indeed pastor Adeboye did endorse Jonathan, does your comment then make Jonathan better than Buhari?
Can't understand ur point here at all? And besides, I'm not ready to argue with u, if u do not like my post skip it and go to the next, if buhari is ur favorite fine peach ur tent beside him, and don't use a fowl language against me.

And meanwhile, ADEBOYE IS NOT GOD AND I'M NOT SURE HE DID THOSE THINGS MENTIONED IN THE OP, HE'S A VERY DISCIPLINED AND RESPECTED MOG. And so my rejection of buhari has noting to do with the endorsement of any MOG, it's my own opinion which i av right to!!

Pls take ur buharinistic ( anti-freedom ) attitude away from me, cause it seems all APC supporters are now operating with the same anointing.

# say no to buhari !!!!
# say no to he who have no regard for human right!!!!
# say no to the enemy of freedom of speech!!!!
# say no to Islamic fundamentalist!!!!
# say no to sharia master and promoter!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by nationwide1(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
I wonder why you won't find muslim clerics endorsing anyone, is it simple display of maturity?

I don't believe this report though
If this is the best you can reason, it means you don't travel out of where you live. Get enlightened that Muslim clerics do more than endorsing Buhari. I'm surprised you didn't know.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by agabaI23(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Ayobami97:
Am afraid. They were, I wasn't!
Ok, good for you ooo wink
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by yommys01(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2015
This news is as fake as it can get. Baba Adeboye I know won't do that.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by onyi4edu(f): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
lekanolas:

They wanted Aeboye to say something and Osinbajo was watching as he believed that Adeboye will certainly ask other leaders to endorse him, but he was disappointed.

Adeboye was said to have told them that he is a man under authority and that since he is under the authority of CAN and PFN, whoever they endorsed, he would support and go with them.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/adeboye-rejects-osinbajo-endorses-jonathan-for-a-second-term/

Adeboye is a man of wisdom. Read the answer he gave to them above; that is fair enough,he didn't take any side.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by waternogeteneny: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
ONLY ISLAMIST AND BOKO BOYZ SUPPORT BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by bewla(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
video or i no gre
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2015
nationwide1:
If this is the best you can reason, it means you don't travel out of where you live. Get enlightened that Muslim clerics do more than endorsing Buhari. I'm surprised you didn't know.
You couldn't even find a link
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by OgologoDimkpa: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok nah!

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Reptyle(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.

I dont know about the other jeun jeun pastors at the meeting....if it actually held.

But I know that pastor Adeboye will not openly endorse any politician, not even Osinbajo.

He will pray for one the same way he would pray for the other.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by tibro(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2015
lekanolas:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has failed to endorse the candidacy of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammady Buhari and his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo for the February 14 presidential election.

Rather, Adeboye has queued behind President Goodluck Jonathan in the election.

Adeboye made his postion known during a meeting of leaders of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) held at the Redemption Camp.

The leaders of the two bodies had convened the meeting to pray for the country and for a successful general elections

The meeting, however, turned out to be for a secret endorsement of Jonathan’s candidacy.

In attendance at the meeting were Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel; Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN President; Rev. Felix Omobude, PFN President; Pastor Paul Adefarasin, PFN Vice President; Pastor Wale Adefarasin of the Guiding Light Assembly and other key Christian leaders in the nation.

Pastor Osinbajo was also at the meeting to seek their blessing to support him and the candidacy of Muhammed Buhari.

Pastor Paul Adefarasin was said to have broken the silence when he asked Adeboye who they should support since his ‘son’, Pastor Osinbajo is vying for the vice presidency with Buhari.

They wanted Aeboye to say something and Osinbajo was watching as he believed that Adeboye will certainly ask other leaders to endorse him, but he was disappointed.

Adeboye was said to have told them that he is a man under authority and that since he is under the authority of CAN and PFN, whoever they endorsed, he would support and go with them. grin
[b]
[b]It was then that Oyedepo stood up and said he had prayed and that God was leading him to endorse and support Jonathan [/b]and that was the script the Christian leaders adopted at the expense of Osinbajo.

Instead of the meeting being for prayer for the nation, it was gathered that it turned out to be for the secret endorsement of Jonathan as all the leaders present except Osinbanjo agreed that CAN and PFN should go with Jonathan.

Osinbajo was not allowed to address the Christian leaders, giving the excuse that since the other contesting party was not present, they would not allow him to address the audience.

He was said to be downcast as his own rejected his aspiration.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/adeboye-rejects-osinbajo-endorses-jonathan-for-a-second-term/

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by nellyjohn: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
emiye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXN6YtljMU

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/this-video-of-pastor-adeboye-endorsing.html#sthash.5vFqZdJx.dpuf

The above video by Pastor Adeboye openly endorsing Osinbajo in the presence of GEJ is enough.
Adebayo never endorsed Osibanjo but said he was a friend whom he entrusted the church into. But now he is vying for vice president with Buhari, he is solely not in support. There is dis adage that says ' that if a goat dat doesn't eat yam starts following the one that eats, then it wil start eating yam too. This means dat Osibanjo to him has joined a bad group and dats why he won't support him

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by 4everGrand(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Abegi!!!!! Pst Adeboye is wiser than this way you are portraying him. Go think of better lies to cook.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by neighbourhud: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Since this was a secret meeting how then did details of what transpired get out? Or does the word SECRET now have a different meaning?
I wonder o!
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by neighbourhud: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
paycash:
Buhari is the strong man to unleash the PDP's dragon for ideal of stealing is not a corruption.

No wonder igbo men like PDP for same ideal and igbo man said stealing is a business.

Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by mrofficial(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
February 14 is close. The day GEJ will be embarrassed.

[size=14pt]Everyone should read: The 9 BIG FAT LIES Of AIT In ‘The Real Buhari’ Documentary EXPOSED!

https://www.nairaland.com/2125775/9-big-fat-lies-ait[/size]
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by ZACHIE: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lies.
The real voters are not here to read this trash.
The true word is out:
GEJ,s days are numbered.
He should reconcile with his people
And apologize for taking us all for granted.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Defcon1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
paycash:
Buhari is the strong man to unleash the PDP's dragon for ideal of stealing is not a corruption.

No wonder igbo men like PDP for same ideal and igbo man said stealing is a business.
Not all Igbos support PDP
Berem ,NgeneUkwenu etc. are lgbo APC e-stalwarts
Stop this bigotry
Everybody has the right to support any party they are convinced would deliver the goods,regardless of their tribe or religion.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by AnnieLaBelle: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello,

Annie La Belle makeup school seeks to empower 360 youths with skills for wealth creation and financial independence, through our training system.

Be one of such people by enrolling in our Makeup and Beauty School for the February Pro-basic class. 

Make an impact by sponsoring and equipping someone through this training, it promises to be empowering. 

4weeks intensive Makeup and Beauty care training. 

Course Outline:
* Introduction to Makeup and Beauty Care
* Understanding Face Shapes and Structures
* Foundation and Colour theory
* Brow definition, Highlighting and Contouring the eyes
* Makeup techniques for different occasions
* Skincare basics: types, conditions and care
* Professional tools, Ethics and Hygiene

Date: 10th Feb to 10th Mar
Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm (daily)
Fees: #35,000 (registration, tuition and certificate)

To Enrol:
1) Pay to Diamond Bank
     ANNIE LA BELLE

2) Send name, contact and payment details to ANNIE LA BELLE via text message or email, you will be contacted

Learn a skill and become an asset in 2015. Come be empowered for greatness!

CONTACT US
annielabelle11@ymail.com 
08189872326; 08145147761
89 Iju road by Taqwa b/stop
Ifako Ijaiye, Agege.
Lagos.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Roscodaddy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by simdam500(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term by Bokoharam: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
paycash:

Paycash, or whatever you call yourself,
It is sad that you can come out here to condemn an ethnic group. It shows, like your masters, you did not go to school or you are simply a lun.natic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today / Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.