Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Convert Files On The Go With VLC For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Convert Files On The Go With VLC For Free (990 Views)

How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / How To Convert, Resize And Cut Videos With VLC Media Player / Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Files On The Go With VLC For Free by AprokoReporters: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Do you need to convert a file to a different format, or you like to turn a audio format from wav, wma to an mp3? or will you like to convert your movie to mp4, Ogg and other format.

You don't have to waste money to buy any converter

Here are steps to do so with VLC Player .

Step 1 : Download VLC if you don have one Here and Install
Step 2 : Open VLC and click on Media
Step 3: Click on Convert
Step 4: Add File to convert or Choose source of file to convert and click convert
Step 5 : Choose File Format
Step 6 : Choose Detestation File and Click Start
That's How to convert files using VLC

http://bleekswap..com/2015/02/convert-files-on-go-with-vlc.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convert Files On The Go With VLC For Free by siegfried99(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks @op

Been using vlc for several years, yet..i haven't tried this
Re: Convert Files On The Go With VLC For Free by xmahn(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls I need a good email generator or extractor..I av dowladed many but der we're trial visions...do u av a link to download full versions or crake codes for dem? Any help will not go unseen....

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock/bypass Your Android Phone Security Pattern Or Password / How To Unlock Mtn Huawei E303 For Free / Photo Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.