Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? (1111 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Flees As West African Troops Enter Gambia / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by panafrican(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
If Nigeria makes the mistake of welcoming UN troops, it will be a done deal, this country will be completely cut into pieces with UN forces preventing Nigerian troops from having accept to many parts of the country.And the war will drag on for at least 30 more years. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by sostoz(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
id like u to support ur statement plz me 2 i think nigeria can fight bh alone. i dnt know y ur country cannot buy weapons.
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
keep dreaming...they would frustrate UN the same way they frustrated the Americans

Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why wouldn't they? Is it even a matter of choice or we just have to do what needs to be done in order to restore peace in the land? They've lost so much already, what we need to know is what the UN is bringing that's different from what Nigerian Army does not have?

We just need to keep trying if UN fail then we'll all disagree to agree that its the powers that be that's in control of all this.
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by sostoz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
ur soldiers a poorly equiped according to sum reports but we may never know the underlying problems. i hate this bh thanv they animals
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2015
sostoz:
ur soldiers a poorly equiped according to sum reports but we may never know the underlying problems. i hate this bh thanv they animals
if our soldiers are 'poorly' equipped, where is boko haram getting their weapons then?
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by sostoz(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
as i said i dnt know the real facts. if the conspiracies are true CIA might b funding BH just like they funded Apartheid in SA. there is more to benefit the west in a poor africa than there iis in a strong countries (nigeria)
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by stag: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2015
One of the weaknesses in fighting these terrorists is Intelligence. First, UN can do the world a favour by telling us who funds Boko Haram. Forget ground battle, just give us intel.

When the US came, they refused us intel. Yet, they claimed to be helping us. They wanted to be in command and solely run the operation. We know US won't fight another person(s)'s wars except they have an interest. So uncle Sam, what is your interest? Cos we know you will never let countries with oil rest undecided

US, UN, NATO and any other mask they bear will not be welcomed into Nigeria cos they always make a simple 1+1 become x - (-y X z) + (x X y - z) + 1 undecided

One thing I am sure of is that Boko Haram is not funded locally. Who in Nigeria has that kind of resource? Atiku? Even Dangote would seriously feel the impact. If its GEJ, military and political moles would have leaked facts to APC and his enemies would have used the concrete fact(s) against him squarely in these ongoing heated campaigns and not just the mere speculation people hold. Buhari may have simply said unguarded words out of pure sentiment for his ethnicity, but I doubt he sponsors them.

UN/US over to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
panafrican:
If Nigeria makes the mistake of welcoming UN troops, it will be a done deal, this country will be completely cut into pieces with UN forces preventing Nigerian troops from having accept to many parts of the country.And the war will drag on for at least 30 more years. sad

You are correct ,it will never end ,it will become a testing ground for new hardware,it will be like congo
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by Missy89(f): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2015
AU not UN
Re: Will Nigeria Welcome UN Troops on Its Soil To Fight Boko Haram? by barwaaqo: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2015
stag:
One of the weaknesses in fighting these terrorists is Intelligence. First, UN can do the world a favour by telling us who funds Boko Haram. Forget ground battle, just give us intel.

When the US came, they refused us intel. Yet, they claimed to be helping us. They wanted to be in command and solely run the operation. We know US won't fight another person(s) war except they have an interest. So uncle Sam, what is your interest? Cos we know you will never let countries with oil rest undecided

US, UN, NATO and any other mask they bear will not be welcomed into Nigeria cos they always make a simple 1+1 become x - (-y X z) + (x X y - z) + 1 undecided

One thing I am sure of is that Boko Haram is not funded locally. Who in Nigeria has that kind of resource? Atiku? Even Dangote would seriously feel the impact. If its GEJ military/political moles would have leaked facts to APC and used against him squarely and just the speculation people hold. Buhari may have simply said unguarded words out of pure sentiment for his ethnicity, but I doubt he sponsors them.

UN/US over to you undecided

Interesting cool

(1) (Reply)

UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat / Wonderfull Joke By Zimbabwe President / With 75 Pending Lawsuits, Donald Trump Is The Most Sued President In US History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.