Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots (528 Views)

Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / My Journey Across West Africa...from A Ghanaian Traveler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by orbis(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
My cousin just secured her visa to the usa today for a conference where she is billed to present a paper. This is her first time traveling out of Nigeria. Please what are the likely immunization shots she should have before she travels so she won't be bounced back at the airport like our SA friends did some time ago... Your help is urgent because she travels out next week. Thanks all
Re: First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by untainted: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
She doesn't need any shot to travel to the US.

1 Like

Re: First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by orbis(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
OK thanks...how about the yellow card stuff? mumps, rubella and polio card?
Re: First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by untainted: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
I can confirm that all these are not for the US.
I repeat, she doesn't need any shot to travel to
the US and I add UK to the list.
Not even at the height of the Ebola crisis did
both countries demand for any shot.
She should just hold her passport and she is
good to go.
Re: First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by orbis(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks alot bro... i appreciate

1 Like

Re: First Time Traveler And Immunization Shots by untainted: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Top Popular Cities In Nigeria. (SEE LISTING) / Photo - Man Treks From Abuja To Bayelsa For Goodluck Jonathan. / 10 Great Destinations Without Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.