Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Just Beginning To Learn Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Beginning To Learn Programming (905 Views)

Best Website To Learn Programming Languages / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Learn Programming For Free And Earn Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Beginning To Learn Programming by yorex2011: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Have had the mind of learning programmimg... As far as 2011...buh somehow i never discipline myself and end up abandoning it.
Anyways...I'm serving now and i decided to take it seriously now....have gotten as much resource materials as possible ( over 20gb worth of video tutorials, books and the necessary software)...
I plan to learn android development.. And it requires some knowledge of java.. So I'm starting with java... Tho along the way i stumbled on html, css and Javascript... So I'm actually learning java and html/css right now.. I surely hope i don't overwhelm myself..

I use eclipse and notepad++ on my netbook and aide on my tablet.. I actually prefer the aide cos it lets me code anywhere.. I just read d books, watch d tutorials and code all on the tablet.. On the go... Its a huge motivational factor for me

Aide also has c++( which i will learn later) as well as android development (code android apps on ur tablet and run them directly on the tablet too).. And web design too (html, css and Javascript) which i actually enjoy using.

Would be updating my progress here.. Maybe the gurus here could give me tips as well as give me little tests to grade my progress...

Thanks yall
Re: Just Beginning To Learn Programming by codemarshal08(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
*Crack his throat ** You are welcome to the world of programming ! cool
----- my advice for u
* Don't involve yourself in language wars, it's a waste of time as every language has its strength and weakness
* Read Less and Practice More .... always get ur hands dirty with some codes
* Google is your Best Friend !
Re: Just Beginning To Learn Programming by yorex2011: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
codemarshal08:
*Crack his throat ** You are welcome to the word of programming ! cool
----- my advice for u
* Don't involve yourself in language wars, it's a waste of time as every language has its strength and weakness

Tnx man cheesy
Re: Just Beginning To Learn Programming by Celebrimbor(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Get a book on algorithm design and data structures...... Trust me u will need knowledge of those two topics in other to be a good programmer

1 Like

Re: Just Beginning To Learn Programming by yorex2011: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Celebrimbor:
Get a book on algorithm design and data structures...... Trust me u will need knowledge of those two topics in other to be a good programmer
Tnx.. Will do that
Re: Just Beginning To Learn Programming by Chibuhealth(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
codemarshal08:
*Crack his throat ** You are welcome to the word of programming ! cool
----- my advice for u

please enlighten me on FOTRAN and PASCAL

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Let's Meet Here And Think Of Ideas That Could Change Our Life's / How To Get A Free Logo For Your Web Project,blog Or Website Here On Nairaland / How To Reset Password On Galaxy S5 When Locked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.