Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? (2409 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Often time men are always called "the head of the family" which means they do the financial supply.

Is is that husbands are only meant to pay the bills why the woman take care of the kids and house?
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by LewisO: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Because we are the head! cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by zyzxx(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Not real
But it good as a man u carry the main part of all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by sam4(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are you a husband?

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:
Often time men are always called "the head of the family" which means they do the financial supply.

Is is that husbands are only meant to pay the bills why the woman take care of the kids and house?

we pay everything 50/50

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
voodoo85:

we pay everything 50/50

Some women don't bother paying anything, they believe the man should be in charge of that alone cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:
Are you a husband?

Intending husband cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Some women don't bother paying anything, they believe the man should be in charge of that alone cheesy

This affects you how?

You want the money?

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by tpiaobsession: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Intending husband cheesy

Discuss it with your girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
LewisO:
Because we are the head! cool

I knw we ar d head, but do u tink hsbd shld b doin it al alone? cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ivyT(f): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Husbands primarily sad, then wify cld chip in a little wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

Discuss it with your girlfriends

I Wnt sme answrs frm hsbnd lik u cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
zyzxx:
Not real
But it good as a man u carry the main part of all.

But av cme acrss sme wman who wnts only dre man 2do it al alone cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
sam4:
I wonder o

What are you wandering? grin
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by IceSplash(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nah... D wife could assist him a little

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
ivyT:
Husbands primarily sad, then wify cld chip in a little wink

Wht do u mean by chip in litle, is it Nt spse 2 be 50/50 tin? cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Nah... D wife could assist him a little

Why are you all saying little, I guess it should be a50/50 thing now cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by zyzxx(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

But av cme acrss sme wman who wnts only dre man 2do it al alone cheesy
grin there are some woman like dat, but I don't like such

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

wouldn't feel good about it. it would make me feel worthless and dependent.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ghost1718(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

somebody is trying ME here

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by sam4(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

What are you wandering? grin
you know now

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
tpiaobsession:

This affects you how?

You want the money?

No just asking cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
In the west, bills are split. Hubby and wife usually works, the wifey could take care of the domestic bills; food, toileries, etc while the man takes care of the rent or mortgage payment and miscellaneous expenses

Now on a Nigerian setting, there's this mentality that men should do the working and take charge of the bills while the wifey becomes a house wife taking care of the kids. In this case, she doesn't earn and expecting her to pay any bills is a joke. But in a family where the woman works, as many women are increasingly seeking to be self independent and less reliant on their hubby nowadays, she should have some bills responsibility as well.

However, as a man I would always love to spend more on the day to day running of the home more than a woman, it gives me a sense of fulfilment and leadership. Only a handful of women will respect a man who can't live up to his responsibilies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by LewisO: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

I knw we ar d head, but do u tink hsbd shld b doin it al alone? cheesy

It varies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
voodoo85:

wouldn't feel good about it. it would make me feel worthless and dependent.

That great of you cheesy
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
wunmi590:

That great of you cheesy

of course cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
In the west, bills are split. Hubby and wife usually works, the wifey could take care of the domestic bills; food, toileries, etc while the man takes care of the rent or mortgage payment and miscellaneous expenses

Now on a Nigerian setting, there's this mentality that men should do the working and take charge of the bills while the wifey becomes a house wife taking care of the kids. In this case, she doesn't earn and expecting her to pay any bills is a joke.

But despite this fact some Nigerian woman still want their husband to pay the bills

But in a family where the woman works, as many women are increasingly seeking to be self independent and less reliant on their hubby nowadays, she should have some bills responsibility as well.

However, as a man I would always love to spend more on the day to day running of the home more than a woman, it gives me a sense of fulfilment and leadership. Only a handful of women will respect a man who can't live up to his responsibilies.

Yes it is every man's joy to be the only one paying the bills. This is one of the reasons why some husband don't like thier wyf 2 pay some bills (respect)
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
somebody is trying ME here

And who is the person?
Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
In Nigerian Girl's mentality....YES!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Of what use is the man as head if he can't provide?

1 Like

Re: Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? by wunmi590(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
zyzxx:
grin there are some woman like dat, but I don't like such

Owk, so wht do u tink is nw d slutn 2 wmen lik dt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help / A Romancelander Wants To Dupe Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.