Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (55396 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
post=30383711:
Nive

sexual immorality is sin and there are many consequences in it 2Peter 2:6-18.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
adanny01:
Yuck, i cant be with someone as light skin as the girl. It has nothing to do with the fact that i am dark skinned, i prefer the real chocolate African woman.

Thank you jare
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odunharry:

dangote no dey bank na... Na Jim Ovia i wan gve u

How is everything?
I am fine my Man U friend.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Odunharry(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
softysparky:

I am fine my Man U friend.
shocked u don know me finish o....chaii
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by korel(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
her nails shaaa grin
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by excelway(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zdat y almost every woman in this generation wants to be fair by bleaching?? BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Setaje:
I think she is an escape afin. Fair skinned girls sha. Even when they are not fine. That colour just makes them look good. She has a smooth skin too.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
walearoy:

I know plenty ladies who wouldn't want to!
stop this lie pls. Show em out.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by afrika(f): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Bros u sure say no be sales girl u marry? Dia eyes too s

ook for banker money.

The other boy nko... That one fi no be bankers.

Bros if u had looked beyond, ur realli want is yeto come.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 04, 2015
ednut1:
there is a difference btw a banker,customer care agent or teller grin. real bankers mk millions dude

Hold on lemme ask my bank manager friend in firstbank.
I wonder why she keeps complaining about her impecunious situation.

Making millions per year is piece of cake.
Someone that earns 200k per month makes 1.2 million per year..

I have a bank manager friend (first bank) and even though she is comfortable, she Isn't really flossing like you claim they do. Bank job pays peanuts for the levelmof work they put in.
Its a great job no doubt but lets call a spade a spade.
Do you know any banker-below bank manager level- that makes up to 400k a month??
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2015
awwww, very cute lady smiley..love her skin colour...they look good 2gether smiley...Happy married life 2 u guyz..cheers
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by ednut1(m): 4:29am On Feb 04, 2015
icebeatz:

Hold on lemme ask my bank manager friend in firstbank.
I wonder why she keeps complaining about her impecunious situation.

Making millions per year is piece of cake.
Someone that earns 200k per month makes 1.2 million per year..

I have a bank manager friend (first bank) and even though she is comfortable, she Isn't really flossing like you claim they do. Bank job pays peanuts for the levelmof work they put in.
Its a great job no doubt but lets call a spade a spade.
Do you know any banker-below bank manager level- that makes up to 400k a month??
200k for a bank manager, she can lie o. an entry level graduate trainee in gtb,heritage ,access or diamond earns over 200k a month. am also a banker oga. bonus is d main tin nt salary
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by walearoy(m): 5:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
stop this lie pls. Show em out.

I'm serious o,
I also work in a commercial bank and iv tried this guys move (we do it a lot) but got turned down a couple of times.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by JoseRaji(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Keneking:
This is nice.

Seun
mynd44

What do you think? Bankers too love romance wella instead of concentrating on balancing their accounts.This banker must be working for Unity or BankPhB or Mainstreet Bank.

LooooooooooooooL cheesy
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by henryomez(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2015
A bank manager earns at least 850k monthly plus a head of operations in acces earns up 400k monthly buh wen u remove tax and pension it ll .reduce to lik 370and some fraction
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by eduxerxes: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
mhizenugu:
This one na beauty and the beast oh,. See as the guy be like thief • •
bad belle, u want the lady to marry a fellow fair-skinned dude make their children become albino?? She too is saving her children's fate. QED
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by waternogeteneny: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Fine couple... umuoma ndiigbo
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
whao:

Hmmmm.... my dear its not how you start but how it END..... Happy for them sha but wish they end well and doesn't come here with another thread "I MADE A MISTAKE MEETING MY WIFE IN THE BANK WHILE I REJECTED MY MOTHERS ADVICE TO MARRY CHIOMA FROM THE VILLAGE"

Mine will be soon sha.... happy married life to me too soon.

the least we can do is to wish them well. It's now left to them to make their marriage work

I also wish u a happy married life, but also put in the effort needed to enjoy your marriage.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Skillfullulu(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
walearoy:

I'm serious o,
I also work in a commercial bank and iv tried this guys move (we do it a lot) but got turned down a couple of times.
hmmm, probably all u could get are flings. Try search more, u'll find real love like your colleague up there. Lmao
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
200k for a bank manager, she can lie o. an entry level graduate trainee in gtb,heritage ,access or diamond earns over 200k a month. am also a banker oga. bonus is d main tin nt salary

Did you even read what I wrote??

I asked : Do you know any banker-below bank manager level- that makes up to 400k a month??

That was a simple sentence.

Finally, the only way an entry level makes up to 200k in any bank is if there are no tax and pension deduction.

Currently, I dont think any bank pays entry level more than 150-170k. (After tax)

I worked in pwc (tax and audit unit) for many years and we consulted for so many banks during my stint with them.
Pwc pays 180 (after tax) for entry level and I know pwc entry level pakage is better than that of any nigerian bank.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by whao: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
miraclewonder:

the least we can do is to wish them well. It's now left to them to make their marriage work

I also wish u a happy married life, but also put in the effort needed to enjoy your marriage.

Thanks dearie! I will do my part and leave the rest for her to furnish.

Wish them well in their marriage life and hope he ddnt fall for her skin complexion.
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by SplendidE(f): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
All I see is yellow skin...notin beautiful there
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by sarssy: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
iswallker:
not everything that glitters is gold...
she looks to me like a gold digger..
come back and tell us how much you love him when hes not in the bank again.. undecided
So how are you sure about what you just wrote?
Do you know them from anywhere?
You see you have just proved your stupidity in public... shame!
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by sarssy: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
kullozone:

na dat babe wey resemble tambolo na im be the beauty abi
no wahala...
Just look at you...did you create her? Only if u know d curses you have brought upon yourself and your generation..smh!
God!people never learn
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by zeezahbee(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
SplendidE:
All I see is yellow skin...notin beautiful there
yellow skin or nah, they are together. its wrong to say people are ugly. post your own picture undecided

karma is a bitchhh. someone will call you UGLY soon tongue
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by kullozone(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
sarssy:

Just look at you...did you create her? Only if u know d curses you have brought upon yourself and your generation..smh!
God!people never learn

take it easy...
na you curse me abi?
twas just a joke,don't start going religious on me.

she's beautiful though,dude was only tryna be funny ok?
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by 100Cents: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Arysexy:
Is she albino or unfortunate oyibo?

Nah Wetin me dey wonder too..

She is very fair..

Albinism went good...

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Zerzzy: 6:09am On Feb 10, 2015
grin wink tongue
Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by Galaxydon1(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2015
black and yellow, black and yellow in wiz khalifa's voice

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) by bosslady101: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations o
I hope it works out for me too. I just recently fell in love with one of the bank workers in my area. Its sad that I can only see him once a month when I come to withdraw but I really have feelings for him and I wish something good will blossom between us. I don't want to be making unnecessary visits to the bank so as not to seem desperate but I do wish he'll call me one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.