Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (34882 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Men / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2015
[b]Am not here to Write about how to put on pedicure or manicure neither am I here to write about how to wear the latest pencil Trousers, am here to write about how you can be irresistibly attractive that goes beyond Looks that can better your Life and your Relationship with your spouse or others
Been irresistibly attractive goes more beyond facial looks, before I proceed I will put it to you that "your the best and only you in the universe so don't ever wish you were somene else" beside if you don't acknowledge yourself as being the best who will? If you love yourself someone else will love you, if you hate yourself someone else will hate you, the way you lay your bed that how you lie on it
Here are ways to make you irresistibly attractive either to your partner, intending our supposed to be partner

1. Simplify your life it easier said than done, simplicity is the hallmark of great achievements, we think alot, wishing to be one person or the other, complicating your life makes you emotionally unavailable, try been simple and be yourself, i promise you everything will fall in place.

2. Eliminating External Validation
Eliminate the need for someone to validate your thinking.  In other words, don’t be motivated by the recognition, opinions, or support of others.  That constant need for validation may slip into a dependence on others for motivation.  Don’t be guided by what you might think you need to do in order to be popular socially with a certain group of people, or what specific things you think people need from you.  Stay in touch with your own genuine authenticity and best-self.  Be driven by what you are truly passionate and inspired about.  Assume and expect the reality that not everyone is going to like or agree with you.

3.See Everyone for Who they Genuinely are
"Do unto others What you Wish them to do to you" am not sure you will be happy if someone judge or writes you off without constructive criticism, Continually develop the highest degrees of emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and emotional maturity to effectively interact with those who may drive you crazy. ( practical example here on NL if someone abuse you on the forum and you reply back politely I use to see alot of likes for such an individual for his intellect) try exhibiting that,as for ladies avoid nags and see if your spouse won't be over joyful and grateful of you "Don't Ever Take Things Personally"

4. Never stop learning and growing as a person. 
Engaging in constant and never-ending growth and improvement accelerates the continuous development of your mind, body, and senses. When others see the progress they will become more drawn to you, and will want to be in relationships with you because they will receive a sense of certainty and reassurance that their own growth, momentum, and progress will be supported and not interrupted.

5.Carve out your own reality and personal blueprint for living. 
Most of us have adopted a version of our parent’s blueprint, or we have adopted what we perceive to be a popular blueprint for relationship ,there is nothing wrong with that but you need to create your own separate reality and blueprint for living in order to make the most of your life, and attract the people who can help you create and maintain the relationships you truly and genuinely want to have.

I know it will be tasky applying this principles especially if any or all of this is new to you, and applying them is outside your comfort zone.  I promise you that the experience is definitely worth the investment of time and effort, and you will ultimately reap many exciting rewards that life has in store for you!

Yours Faithful
Harrysterol
[/b]

114 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2015
6. Make alota Money grin

52 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:
6. Make alota Money grin
u and money er grin inseparable entity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Princecalm(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Everybody are now experts in one field or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
rob a bank, keep on robbing, fidelity diamond skye first ecobank and the rest you will be irresistably irresistible by our naija girls.

if you wanna go international rob world bank.
*continues moulding my whole wheat

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
incase
not for incase only hope u dn learn something der too undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
rob a bank, keep on robbing, fidelity diamond skye first ecobank and the rest you will be irresistably irresistible by our naija girls.

if you wanna go international rob world bank.
*continues moulding my whole wheat
y rob na angry When they're many ways to make cool cash

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
u and money er grin inseparable entity cheesy

yeah... That's how we roll grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:

yeah... That's how we roll grin
the love of money.... u know the rest
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by watchthisposter(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Get a job in shell

Buy Range Rover sport

Lie that your papa is a senator

You are good to go

7 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:
the love of money.... u know the rest
Is the beginning of attractiveness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by harrysterol(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
watchthisposter:
Get a job in shell

Buy Range Rover sport

Lie that your papa is a senator

You are good to go
n what if your not there? Can all of us be there at same time? NO!
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2015
Thank you

space for sale
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Oahray: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Read books and broaden your knowledge. Few things are sexier than intelligence.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by shegssosplendid(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Really nice

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by yemicoal(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Xadore: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
harrysterol:

1. Simplify your life[/i]

2. Eliminating External Validation [/color]

3.See Everyone for Who they Genuinely are[/color][/i]

4. Never stop learning and growing as a person. [/color][/i]

5.Carve out your own reality and personal blueprint for living. [/color][/i]

I know it will be tasky applying this principles especially if any or all of this is new to you, and applying them is outside your comfort zone.  I promise you that the experience is definitely worth the investment of time and effort, and you will ultimately reap many exciting rewards that life has in store for you!

Yours Faithful
Harrysterol

Love it. Great stuff. Two thumps up. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by davdandam(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
angry all this your attributes na inner beauty na. ....plz change title abeg, was thinking tummy tucks, liposuction, make over and most especially money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by DICKtator: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Grow some balls.

Be charismatic and confident
Be cocky too

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Life's not fair.
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by holatin(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
be famous and ve a good ride
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by teemanbastos(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
I love those points.......this is a type of topic i like coming across on nl nt topics dat d op would be ranting lyk a mad dog on how naija girls are trashy and cheap.

Thumbs up op.
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Rulloor(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
HSinclair:
6. Make alota Money grin
Yeah. Got that right.
Re: 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive by Vivipop(f): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think being attractive should do for me. Irresistibly attractive?, sounds like a burden to me. Nice write up though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.