Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. (1389 Views)

Medical Fact: A New Longest Muscle In The Body Has Just Been Discovered / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Any Christian Who Votes Jonathan Has Just Slapped God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by uchkochi(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Listen; Jonathan is the best candidate, I also endorse him. What is Osibanjo doing as a running mate with Buhari a muslim. It is a slap on God's face. The APC'S PLAN IS TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA AND GOD WON'T ALLOW IT. JONATHAN IS DOING WELL BUT HE HAS BAD PEOPLE AROUND HIM DISCREDITING HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. I AM HAPPY THE CHRISTIAN LEADERS ENDORSED JONATHAN.

AS FOR PRIVATE JETS, IT IS GOD'S DESIRE THAT ALL CHRISTIAN LEADERS HAVE ONE FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY. THERE IS NO WAY TO EFFECTIVELY SPREAD THE GOSPEL WITHOUT OWNING ONE ESPECIALLY IF A MINISTRY ENTAILS FREQUENT TRAVELLING.

THOSE PEOPLE CANVASSING THAT PASTORS SHOULD NOT OWN JETS. JETS ARE LIKE INTERNATIONAL CARS. THE POOR WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED EVEN IF YOU FEED THEM EVERYDAY. TELLING A PASTOR TO SELL HIS JET AND GIVE HIS MONEY TO THE POOR IS LIKE TELLING YOU TO SELL YOUR CAR AND GIVE THE MONEY TO THE POOR AND START TREKKING. P. JET IS A NECESSITY NOT A LUXURY.

4 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Ojobojo1(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Oga shut up and sit down

6 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Elslim: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
OP is high on fairly used weed

7 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by koboko69: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Ode. Is Jonathon not a christian. What is he doing with a muslim vice president. All this unintelligent TANoids springing up from every angle, cant Jonathan and his team recruit more competent hands?
This dumb OP forgot to tell us how Sambo told a crowd of PDP supporters not to vote Buhari cos his running mate is a christian and have over 5000 churches. OP swerve and do a more meaningful thing with ur life

10 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:
Listen; Jonathan is the best candidate, I also endorse him. What is Osibanjo doing as a running mate with Buhari a muslim. It is a slap on God's face. The APC'S PLAN IS TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA AND GOD WON'T ALLOW IT. JONATHAN IS DOING WELL BUT HE HAS BAD PEOPLE AROUND HIM DISCREDITING HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. I AM HAPPY THE CHRISTIAN LEADERS ENDORSED JONATHAN.

AS FOR PRIVATE JETS, IT IS GOD'S DESIRE THAT ALL CHRISTIAN LEADERS HAVE ONE FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY. THERE IS NO WAY TO EFFECTIVELY SPREAD THE GOSPEL WITHOUT OWNING ONE ESPECIALLY IF A MINISTRY ENTAILS FREQUENT TRAVELLING.

THOSE PEOPLE CANVASSING THAT PASTORS SHOULD NOT OWN JETS. JETS ARE LIKE INTERNATIONAL CARS. THE POOR WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED EVEN IF YOU FEED THEM EVERYDAY. TELLING A PASTOR TO SELL HIS JET AND GIVE HIS MONEY TO THE POOR IS LIKE TELLING YOU TO SELL YOUR CAR AND GIVE THE MONEY TO THE POOR AND START TREKKING. P. JET IS A NECESSITY NOT A LUXURY.
what the hell is wrong with you ? you need help

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by teemanbastos(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
You are a Bastard..
Devil-incarnate.
Demonic idiot.

Unemployment,Insecurity,Badecomony, premature deaths ..so datz what God wants?

Satanic fool ..GOD knows those that are HIS and YOU arent 1.

5 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by funshint(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
@OP U̶̲̥̅̊'re a big FOOL!!!

5 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by dachez20(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
First I wish to tell Gej fans not to be discouraged about
the seeming popularity of GMB.Because it is easier to
destroy than to build.What do I mean ,as far as the media
is concerned it is easier to say that Gej is not doing and
cant do anything but very easy to convince and give 100
reasons why GMB will do something.Forgetting that this
is same way it was easy to gej fans to convince people at
his initial time before he entered the office.
And because it is easier to destroy and that is why it is
easier for GMB fans to win in all media compettion
because they have a point to prove but Gej fans believe
they have proved their point and that the real time to do
real compettion is Feb 14th.Quote me any where
Jonathan will win GMB but because of this Buhari media
popularity his fans won't believe their eyes and will resort
to violence saying that it was rigged.
I FOR ONE HAS NEVER LIKED,SHARED,RETWEETED,OR
FAVOURITE ANY MEDIA CONTEST WHILE I SEE ALL OF
THEM.AND I BELIEVE THEIR ARE MANY LIKE ME.
AND AM 100% SURE THAT NO GMB FAN WILL SEE SUCH
MEDIA CONTEST WITHOUT ENGAGING IN IT.
LIKE I SAID THEY WANT TO PROVE A POINTLESS POINT.
GEJ.TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
See this swine ooo. U dey find traffic abi, now u don see am....onyooshi

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by watchthisposter(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Firefire(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

Not like this.

Jesus Christ Preaches Love and not hatred.

Bro, I think you need to be broken in your spirit.

Open your mind/heart and let it be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Maranatha.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by joseph1832(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

This thread just proved that you seriously need brain surgery!.

6 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Religion is truly the opium of the masses. Emancipate yourself from mental and religion slavery.
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by herald9: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2015
OP you're so unintelligent... If you're a family man...you're a disappointment to your kids.

5 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Kx: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=13pt]Its a shame how people come to open forum like this to expose their ignorance.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by jamace(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Elslim:
OP is high on fairly used weed
Buhari was also high on weed when he said muslims should vote people who will propagate sharia: http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Alphaoscar: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

Your case is irreparable. Poverty, insecurity, hunger, unemployment all other vices derailing the progress of this country knows no religion or ethnicity. Everybody will feel the effect of all these hardship so bleep your bigotry and swerve out of the way.

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by emiye(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Stop your blasphemy , methinks you should slap your face to reset foolishness in your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by egift(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
uchkochi:

[/s]

You are Demonic. You are a Church-goer. The spirit of Christ is not in you. The renewal of the Holy Spirit is not in you. You are filled with hate and have a lieing tongue.

Yes I Judged you. Go tell those Demons inspiring you that Egift of Nairaland did and the fire of the Holy Ghost will consume them, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Change is here to stay. PDP religious propaganda will not stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by kolaaderin: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

POOPOOOPOOOPOO POOPOOOPOPOOO POOOPOOOPOOPPOOOO PPOOPOOPOOPOOO....
POOOPOOOPOOOOPOOOPOOOPOOPOPOOO
POOOOOPOOOPOPOOOPOPOPOPOOOOOOO.
can some one please help this OP he needs an urgent and immediate brain transplant. seriously a chicken will do better in reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by bewla(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2015
pastors u need your prayer warrior now more then ever because madness don cover some people

2 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by hazyfm1: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
uchkochi:

[size=58pt]MAY GOD FORGIVE U[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

You are Demonic. You are a Church-goer. The spirit of Christ is not in you. The renewal of the Holy Spirit is not in you. You are filled with hate and have a lieing tongue.

Yes I Judged you. Go tell those Demons inspiring you that Egift of Nairaland did and the fire of the Holy Ghost will consume them, in Jesus Name, Amen.

]

Does two wrong makes anything right ? undecided
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by egift(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:

Does two wrong makes anything right ? undecided

Two wrong does not make a right. This type of Posts are totally not needed irrespective the camps we may be supporting. Buhari and Jonathan are two Nigerians contesting for the Presidency. At the end of the day one will lead us. The campaign to demonize any of the candidates is unacceptable.

God bless Nigeria - Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Firefire(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

Two wrong does not make a right. This type of Posts are totally not needed irrespective the camps we may be supporting. Buhari and Jonathan are two Nigerians contesting for the Presidency. At the end of the day one will lead us. The campaign to demonize any of the candidates is unacceptable.

God bless Nigeria - Sai Buhari.

I wish you well sir.

Cheers!

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019
(No vacancy in Aso-rock)
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2015
...and another fool woke up from the wrong side of the bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by EnigmAries(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2015
If you know your bible stories well, you'll know that Joseph was the 2ic to Pharaoh who served a different god. Didn't Daniel, Meshack, Shadrack and Abednego serve a King who worshipped idols? How was that a slap to God? Not until you define a christian and how Jonathan has the quality of a christian, you are a barking dog!
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by EnigmAries(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2015
jamace:
Buhari was also high on weed when he said muslims should vote people who will propagate sharia: http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/
"Buhari is not a true Muslim. If he is, he
won't appoint a pastor who controls over
5,000 churches as his deputy". - Namadi
Sambo.

1 Like

Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by jamace(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2015
EnigmAries:
"Buhari is not a true Muslim. If he is, he
won't appoint a pastor who controls over
5,000 churches as his deputy". - Namadi
Sambo.
They are matching Buhari for who he truly is.
The same Buhari who said FG should stop killing Boko haram members is now saying Jonathan has failed to quell the insurgency. Buhari said fighting Boko haram was fighting the north and invariably the muslims: https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by EnigmAries(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2015
jamace:
They are matching Buhari for who he truly is.
...and a Sambo is what? And who is matching Buhari here, Sambo or the dull OP? I smell hypocrisy.
The same Buhari who said FG should stop killing Boko haram members is now saying Jonathan has failed to quell the insurgency. Buhari said fighting Boko haram was fighting the north and invariably the muslims: https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members
Was Buhari right or wrong?
“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.
“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.
I was looking for where Buhari said Boko Haram members should not be punished according to the law in that post, but I could not find it. I guess you don't know that before now, Soldier did go into people's house, bring the men out, gather them in the street, kill them and parade them as insurgents. This was why we had people voluntarily joining the group for revenge. What about the over 200 innocent detainees released recently? Most of them have been there for up to 3 years- among them was a university student arrested in his room while sleeping. I guess the guy will clap for the army for ruining his education. Buhari was right! After the declaration of the SOE, the army went on wasting innocent lives and carrying out cordinated attacks in the name of terrorists just to justify the SOE and huge military budget. I have friends who requested to be transferred because of this, so don't think it's hearsay. Injustice begets injustice and as B. Tukur put it, they are fighting for justice. Even Jonathan said they are his siblings and he can't just unleash the army on them
Re: Any Christian That Votes Buhari Has Just Slapped God. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Must See! Funny Pix Of Jonathan Campaign Billboard In Abuja / The Latest Ladies Shape In Town#(photo) / Hilarious: Nigerian Comments Vs Yankee Comments(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.