Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124296 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
so it means sirshymexx would be marrying a caucasian? grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:
according to the general perception here, your friend is a control freak. what's more - he was looking for a slave all along, that was why he targeted a nurse.

Hhahaha.....@coogar, chai u dey funny sha but na the truth u talk, kasala don burst for him head now, he go pay child support taya for UK....lol @targeting a nurse he can't eat his cake and have it...
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

you can imagine.....
a potential deportee got rescued - see how she paid him back. without the hubby, she would be in a remote village in nigeria with a wrapper and a thick-strap bra roasting garri under a shed.

hahahahaha..............lwkmd........hian u don kill me with laugh..... grin grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah99: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

and people are surprised i am being shot, why won't they? how many men would sit back and watch their lives pïss away without doing something about it?

i came across a story - husband & wife separated when the baby was only 21 months old. since then, wifey refused to let the hubby visit the child. there have been 82 different court orders asking the wife to let the dad see his child & she has defied all of them.

can the court do anything? no. are there any enforceable laws to punish selfish mothers who use children as pawns? no. if a man defies a court order twice, he would go to jail. this man has been going in & out of family courts for 12 years & yet he has not succeeded in seeing his own child.

he's spent £100,000 on this case - the money that should have been invested in the child's life. he's missed the entire childhood of his daughter - which he can never get back and the law has done nothing. if this man buys a rifle tomorrow and shoots me then he won't be fully justified?

i wonder what type of man goes to court 82 times and spends £100,000 in this manner. For 12 years too.

he doesnt have good advisers?

possibly the likes of you, prickaboo and the other densoids were advising him.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thats life for you ...

With some chicks,, your relevance is only as good as the last good deed

You need to renew your relevance continually or else someone else comes onto the block

True.... wink
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
tpiah99:

i wonder what type of man goes to court 82 times and spends £100,000 in this manner. For 12 years too.

a caring father.....

shinejackie:
Hhahaha.....@coogar, chai u dey funny sha but na the truth u talk, kasala don burst for him head now, he go pay child support taya for UK....lol @targeting a nurse he can't eat his cake and have it...

i would be targeting a nurse too the next time i get a GP appointment.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

i would be targeting a nurse too the next time i get a GP appointment.

You better watch well ooo before she use you clean ground and use the Uk system to cause you pain and kasala.... cool
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
shinejackie:

You better watch well ooo before she use you clean ground and use the Uk system to cause you pain and kasala.... cool

my target is a fulani nurse.
she's less likely to clean me out. grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
tpiah99:

i wonder what kind of life that makes me create pointless threads ceaselessly since this forum was established
I dont have friends who can tell me the truth of my banal existence

Its a pity

No wonder ........

Whats your new ID for the hour grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

my target is a fulani nurse.
she's less likely to clean me out. grin

Hmmmm........are you sure about that?.....u cannot read the construction of the human mind from the face ooo, she fit pretend, after she don put her claws like tiger on your asset and wealth, she go get good lawyer then put leash take drag u about.....anyway, l no say u be real coogar, u go fight back..... grin grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
shinejackie:

Hmmmm........are you sure about that?.....u cannot read the construction of the human mind from the face ooo, she fit pretend, after she don put her claws like tiger on your asset and wealth, she go get good lawyer then put leash take drag u about.....anyway, l no say u be real coogar, u go fight back..... grin grin

if she does that - i would just take the baby and run to gombe state in nigeria. one NLer did that last year. he ran to nigeria with his child and he vowed never to return again to the UK. grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by adconline(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thats life for you ...

With some chicks,, your relevance is only as good as the last good deed

You need to renew your relevance continually or else someone else comes onto the block
For some babes, past performance doesnt guarantee you any mercy or love from them but only your now-performance and future actions that would guarantee you something.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

if she does that - i would just take the baby and run to gombe state in nigeria. one NLer did that last year. he ran to nigeria with his child and he vowed never to return again to the UK. grin

Hmmm...with wetin boko haram dey do for north, is better u run to Cross river or Akwa ibom and hide...... grin grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah99: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
shinejackie:

your asset and wealth

how much asset and wealth exactly are you referring to?

is it the $1000 someone mentioned?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
adconline:

For some babes, past performance doesnt guarantee you any mercy or love from her, but only your now-performance and future actions that would guarantee you something.

Exactly
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
tpiah99:

how much asset and wealth exactly are you referring to?

is it the $1000 someone mentioned?

is $1000 an asset to you
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
shinejackie:

Hmmm...with wetin boko haram dey do for north, is better u run to Cross river or Akwa ibom and hide...... grin grin

you are very correct.....
somewhere south would be a better hideout. perhaps, otuoke should be very safe for me. cheesy
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah99: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
shinejackie:
is $1000 an asset to you

To me, $100 million would be an asset.

However, $1000 was an asset to the guy who brought it up.

what type of wealth and assets are you referring to?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah99: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

that is fine.

I think its better he does.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

Lol. I don't know about that and/or marriage in general - not thinking about that for now. However, I'd say I never really had problems with snow bunnies, I was just never attracted to them like that. But since I moved back to Ldn Town from Brum, it has changed a bit. Working in the city kinda helped as well cos you get the opportunity to see some of the most beautiful white chics ever - with ridiculous bodies lol. So, who knows where the silent D in django is going to take me? lipsrsealed

Moreover, I've being studying the dynamics of the world in the past couple of couple of years and I might be wrong - but it seems they're allowing mixed kids represent "blacks" at the top now, especially the ones with white mums. Just look at Obama and Chuka Umunna for example. And I thought about it a few days ago, after checking out Dom Solanke and Dele Alli's videos on YouTube a few days ago. And there are so many other things I've noticed of late as well. So, if you can have kids that'll naturally be in advantageous position, from birth - I don't think there's nothing bad in that. Err, I might be cooning right now - I'm just posting based on my understanding of global dynamics in race relations. grin

Anyway, ideally, if I were to pick - I'd say I like the craziness that comes with AA chics, especially the ones who understand black history. Then you've got Brazilians, Cubans, and Dominicans. And caribs aren't bad when it comes to loyalty. So, it's most likely that I would be swinging into that axis if I ever feel I want to get involved in that institution. But for now, I'll just keep beating anything with a straight face. grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
tpiah99:

To me, $100 million would be an asset.

However, $1000 was an asset to the guy who brought it up.

what type of wealth and assets are you referring to?

The bold will be considered an asset and not a paltry sum of $1000
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't know about that and/or marriage in general - not thinking about that for now. However, I'd say I never really had problems with snow bunnies, I was just never attracted to them like that. But since I moved back to Ldn Town from Brum, it has changed a bit. Working in the city kinda helped as well cos you get the opportunity to see some of the most beautiful white chics ever - with ridiculous bodies lol. So, who knows where the silent D in django is going to take me? lipsrsealed

some of them are very tasty, i tell you.
close to half of my dates in uni were snow bunnies. witty & intelligent football heads. grin

Moreover, I've being studying the dynamics of the world in the past couple of couple of years and I might be wrong - but it seems they're allowing mixed kids represent "blacks" at the top now, especially the ones with white mums. Just look at Obama and Chuka Umunna for example. And I thought about it a few days ago, after checking out Dom Solanke and Dele Alli's videos on YouTube a few days. And there are so many other things I've noticed of late as well. So, if you can have kids that'll naturally be in advantageous position, from birth - I don't think there's nothing bad in that. Err, I might be cooning right now - I'm just posting based on my understanding of global dynamics in race relations. grin

it's crazy out there.
an individual has to be white white to qualify as white. if there's any mixture then he's black. you are right about the mixed-race ish though but then there are demerits in some certain circles as well. light-skin negroes are less respected in the hood-hood. grin

Anyway, ideally, if I were to pick - I'd say I like the craziness that comes with AA chics, especially the ones who understand black history. Then you've got Brazilians, Cubans, and Dominicans. And caribs aren't bad when it comes to loyalty. So, it's most likely that I would be swinging into that axis if I ever feel I want to be get involved in that institution. But for now, I'll just keep beating anything with a straight face. grin

AA chics are too spontaneous
brazilian chics are mostly transgendered - you could be bedding a woman that used to be a man.

carribs are certainly loyal & they cook very well too. i dunno anything at all about cubans. do they have a community somewhere in the capital?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Demainman1: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
No be only NIGERIAN men dey kill their wives o o o. This one na Ghanaian. Reason?

1. Temporary insanity,
2. I have had it up to here
3. You have pushed me to the wall cheesy
4. You marry a hard man/woman

Humans are very unpredictable. Let us all be careful!

Like I say to my wife 'Whatever you do to me (good or bad), another woman will do it to your brothers or sons'. It is called Karma.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524723/Jealous-husband-stabbed-wife-15-times-ran-sent-Christmas-card-lay-dying-hospital.html
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Demainman1:
No be only NIGERIAN men dey kill their wives o o o. This one na Ghanaian. Reason?

1. Temporary insanity,
2. I have heard it up to here
3. You have pushed me to the wall cheesy
4. You marry a hard man/woman

Humans are very unpredictable. Let us all be careful!

Like I say to my wife 'Whatever you do to me (good or bad), another woman will do it to your brothers or sons'. It is called Karma.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2524723/Jealous-husband-stabbed-wife-15-times-ran-sent-Christmas-card-lay-dying-hospital.html

I choose not to believe he is Ghanian
He must be a Nigerian deep down

You mean other nationalities are capable of murder? shocked
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
his wife was cheating with a neighbour and he knifed her? what a stüpid man!!! the only sad news in the story was that she was cheating with a nigerian neighbour.

he got 17 years imprisonment - he would be out by the time he clocks 55. the judiciary in the UK sucks. one human life is only worth 17 years?

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:
his wife was cheating with a neighbour and he knifed her? what a stüpid man!!! the only sad news in the story was that she was cheating with a nigerian neighbour.

he got 17 years imprisonment - he would be out by the time he clocks 55. the judiciary in the UK sucks. one human life is only worth 17 years?

Aside....

Did you notice the name of the neighbor

Oladapo Etti Williams....bad guy
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

some of them are very tasty, i tell you.
close to half of my dates in uni were snow bunnies. witty & intelligent football heads. grin

Trust me. Also, if you can go proper deep into the real Essex, and not the London Essex - you're going to see loads of ridiculously nice snow bunnies, I tell ya. Apart from being too clingy and overly sexual at times, they're not really that bad. At the end of the day, you know what you're getting when it comes to them cos they'll always be true to who they're. And with that - understanding them is much more easier.

it's crazy out there.
an individual has to be white white to qualify as white. if there's any mixture then he's black. you are right about the mixed-race ish though but then there are demerits in some certain circles as well. light-skin negroes are less respected in the hood-hood. grin

white folks will always maintain that racial purity and superiority, even if being PC is what's in vogue these days to mask an agenda. And who represents the post-racial ruse better than mixed race kids? - that's just my observation.

The hood-hood is overrated - most guys don't care about ya race/skin-tone out here on these streets. It's about the work you can put in the bits and loyalty. Most of the guys running all the cities outside London are mixed. From Nottingham, to Manny, to Leeds, to Brum etc.. Even in London, loads of mixed kids are top dons, especially in North and West London. Heck, even in Peckham, the top don of this current crop, Spender (he's rapper Giggs' younger brother), is mixed. He's always ghosted and you'll hardly see his face on anything - but his name rings everywhere in London. If they ever make a series like American Gangster in the UK - Spendiz should make that list. I can't really talk about him that much on here. Then you have guys like Kyze, Gunna Dee etc. in SN1 who're mixed as well.

Regardless, you don't need to let ya kids anywhere near the "hood-hood" - the place is for disadvantaged folks, struggling to make something out of life.

AA chics are too spontaneous
brazilian chics are mostly transgendered - you could be bedding a woman that used to be a man.

carribs are certainly loyal & they cook very well too. i dunno anything at all about cubans. do they have a community somewhere in the capital?

I somewhat find spontaneous chics attractive, as long as there's an understanding of their core values, and their outlook to life correlates with mine. Lmao @ ransgender Brazilian chics - that's the only fear about them. But it isn't that rampant among the Afro-Brazilians. I'll just take a trip to Bahia, and lock one of them lost Yoruba ones in the new world down. grin

There are a few Cubans in South Ldn, especially along the Old Kent rd. and Borough axis. But they aren't as many as Brazilians though. I know there's a Colombian community in the Islington/Hackney axis...so they might have one somewhere in the Capital. Anyway, they cerebrate their Latino carnival in Burgess park every summer - and you might be lucky if you can pass through when the gig is on.

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Aside....

Did you notice the name of the neighbor

Oladapo Etti Williams....bad guy

grin cheesy grin

naija boys no dey carry last.
he denied at first he had nothing to do with the deceased woman apart from 3-4 text messages per day. when his phone was checked, detectives found out they were sending up to 80 messages per day. grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

grin cheesy grin

naija boys no dey carry last.
he denied at first he had anything to do with the deceased woman apart from 3-4 text messages per day. when his phone was checked, detectives found out they were sending up to 80 messages per day. grin

CHoi

Pity the lady is gone

17years UK jail time is like 9 calendar years from what I hear

Is that so
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

CHoi

Pity the lady is gone

17years UK jail time is like 9 calendar years from what I hear

Is that so

or even less if he behaves himself in prison which is going to be the case anyways. he should be out in 7-8 years.......then he would be placed on a license for the rest of the term.

if he commits any crime during that time, he would go back and complete the original prison term plus the new crime he has committed. i am sure he will just move back to ghana & start a new life. grin

SirShymexx:
Trust me. Also, if you can go proper deep into the real Essex, and not the London Essex - you're going to see loads of ridiculously nice snow bunnies, I tell ya. Apart from being too clingy and overly sexual at times, they're not really that bad. At the end of the day, you know what you're getting when it comes to them cos they'll always be true to who they're. And with that - understanding them is much more easier.

from colchester eastwards, right?
my last time in colchester was in 2004. it's a very nice place.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

or even less if he behaves himself in prison which is going to be the case anyways. he should be out in 7-8 years.......then he would be placed on a license for the rest of the term.

if he commits any crime during that time, he would go back and complete the original prison term plus the new crime he has committed. i am sure he will just move back to ghana & start a new life. grin

Lol . . .Imagine how much money his 1 pound will be iin cedi
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
coogar:

Choi...

The girls family in ghana will hunt him down

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.