Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight (3868 Views)

Amazing Weight Loss Rice Recipe. Eat Rice Without The Fear Or Gaining Weight. / Gaining Weight. / Best Bodybuilding Workout For Gaining Muscle Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by mankand(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Dear doctors in the house, I'm contacting you all for consultation. I'm a very slim guy and I dislike it at this stage of my life.

I need your advise on what drug/supplements I can take to make me gain weight. I've tried wate on and marina cod liver oil, it's seems not to work for me.

Thanks and I'll appreciate your contribution
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
How is your diet like? Do you eat balanced diet? How many times do you eat in a day? Do you have high stress-level? Do you work-out via strength-training?
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by mankand(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
How is your diet like? Do you eat balanced diet? How many times do you eat in a day? Do you have high stress-level? Do you work-out via strength-training?

Thanks, as a young man working 5 days a week, its not easy to enjoy a balanced diet, but i try my best to put everything uncompromising to my health
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
mankand:
Dear doctors in the house, I'm contacting you all for consultation. I'm a very slim guy and I dislike it at this stage of my life.

I need your advise on what drug/supplements I can take to make me gain weight. I've tried wate on and marina cod liver oil, it's seems not to work for me.

Try casein and whey protein power supplements from GNC. You can order this online.

Just be careful with these supplements as many are not adequately regulated and monitored by the proper health food and drug authorities.

I will also no be a good doctor if I didn't tell you to please, get a basic health physical exam to ensure good health.

You may also learn to appreciate your genetics. And, may not have much control over how "big" you get.

Good luck.
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by zeezahbee(f): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
mankand:

"Try to eat six times a day, with each meal (or at least three of them) containing protein, starch, vegetable[s], and fat.
eat lot of snacks, eat quickly, limit excessive activity(you cant be jumping up and down and add weight o), drink high calorie drinks( soda and milk shakes)
Ask yourself throughout the day: “can I eat more?” If the answer is yes, then do.

note: When eating just doesn't appeal to you, there are some tricks of the trade that can help stimulate your appetite.

Taking a little walk before eating is one of the many ways to help fire up your appetite. When you are not hungry, choosing your favorite comfort foods may help. So can jazzing up foods with spices and herbs to enhance flavor.

Liquids, including water, can fill you up. So drink liquids separately to help make room for nourishing foods. eat junk food atleast for now

The sweet taste of fruit can rouse your appetite, especially when blended into an easy-to-tolerate smoothie.

it has worked for me. remeber to buy a weigh scale so you can monitor your progress
remeber once you have gain it, maintain it.
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hi there, to gain weight you need to increase your intake of fats/carbs. Remember though that an increase in fats/carbs can increase your chances of health complications and even risk becoming fat/obese.

I suggest you work on building your self esteem and learning to love yourself as you are, don't worry about what people think. Best of luck smiley
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
mankand:

Thanks, as a young man working 5 days a week, its not easy to enjoy a balanced diet, but i try my best to put everything uncompromising to my health
That is where the problem lies. You need to eat highly nutritous diet prefarably carbs, proteins,healthy fats, fruits and vegetables. Please avoid junk foods because of their detrimental effects on the heart and other vital organs of the body. You need to try as much as possible to reduce your stress level. Try to sleep on time and also find time to rest the body. Also try to go into weight-lifting so that you can gain lean muscle mass. It is far better to be muscular than being fat.
Genetics can also be a huge factor. Look at your family members, how do they look? Are they skinny as well? If yes, then being skinny might just be in your genes but you can still gain weight. Try the above tips.
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by skillsbaba(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

Try casein and whey protein power supplements from GNC. You can order this online.

Just be careful with these supplements as many are not adequately regulated and monitored by the proper health food and drug authorities.

I will also no be a good doctor if I didn't tell you to please, get a basic health physical exam to ensure good health.

You may also learn to appreciate your genetics. And, may not have much control over how "big" you get.

Good luck.

GNC do deliveries to any part of Nigeria for just 1k. Call their customer lines 08155778884 or 08155778877. Their HQ is at 1b Opebi Road, Ikeja

GNC Product Quality

Our standard is exceeding industry standards (GNC has over 80years of trusted quality delivery)

•Only high-quality ingredients and raw materials are sourced and rigorously tested before going into GNC brand products
•150+ GNC quality checks including raw materials, purity, potency and expiration date

•GNC manufacturing operates above the industry’s highest US and International standards
•GNC products are proudly designed, engineered and distributed in the USA
Re: Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight by tforever(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2015
mankand:

good diet with supplements will help aloe gel forever lite

(1) (Reply)

NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN / Remedies And Treatments Of Stretch Marks. / What Are Natural Ways To Get Adenomyosis Pain Relief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.